The metropolis of Uthan Mil.

Re: Big City Lights [EE1]

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:26 pm

“You betray me then you just prove the adage correct that you can’t trust a hutt. Continue your threats and you will just get a blaster to the back, so it could be worse,” she lowered her weapon and then holstered it.

“You act like a good little hutt and earn my good graces then you might get more than scraps. You’re a hutt, you know how this works.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 pm

You can trust an unsatisfied Hutt to betray you. Rekto thought, slowly curbing his anger. You can trust a patronised Hutt to betray you. But such betrayal should be on Hutt's terms, not some cocky sleemo like you who thinks too highly of her graces just because you have a fleeting numerical advantage.

Rekto grinned.

"The pay then."
Rekto Vanderijar Qunre | Heir | Hitslug | Gangster | Shock Hutt | The Worst

Ancestal Vibroax, Traditional Hutt Armour, Weequay Blaster Lance, Cryoban Projector, Military Pack, Stimpaks

chooses to speak solely in Huttese
Rekto the Hutt

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:29 pm

“Will come when we get paid,” she said calmly. “If you want to make yourself useful than aid my crew in loading the rest of these crates, hutt.”

“You three continue working, you two with me,” she commanded and then departed to another area of the building.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:49 pm

He was about to say that he wasn't paid for that but then it was an opportunity to check what precisely they were loading, so he stayed to assist. And to learn more of those who had been offed.

Ancestal Vibroax, Traditional Hutt Armour, Weequay Blaster Lance, Cryoban Projector, Military Pack, Stimpaks

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 pm

The crates have military grade weapons, though not the latest and greatest and many look to be refurbished. It looks like they were destined for the Resistance, most likely. Or they were.

As for the bodies they are zabraks, probably members of the resistance, but dead men tell no tales and they are quite dead. Once finished loading the vehicle the woman approached once more.

“Burn this place down,” she said to two of her team.

“So this is where we part ways, Rekto, my people will be in touch but trust me I will know if you double cross me. You keep your mouth shut and our business can continue, but don’t think for a minute that I won’t end you if you cross me.”

Meanwhile her people got to the task of arson.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 pm

"At least you've finally come to grips with the fact that I am a professional in this particular market segment. Unless you decide to make it easy now and spill the name, I'll consider my options once I run a background check on you. I am more or less as impressed by threats and tough talk as you are, woman. As of now, the deal stands." He replied. The prolonged use of Basic was disgusting him. He should not have abandoned Huttese.

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:22 pm

“Tomorrow night, the coastline, just after midnight local time,” she tossed him a data chit a she gets into her vehicle

“You’ll get your cut, good luck with your check.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:26 pm

"Nem fet hee." He said coolly, catching the chit.

Rekto the Hutt

Previous
Forum Statistics