The metropolis of Uthan Mil.

Re: Saber and the City [Day 3 MM]

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:04 pm

"They are not people, Knight Carrack. They are of a breed beneath us, yes, us. The strong rule this galaxy and the weak follow."

She glowered. "The only restitution I offer is strength. And do not flatter yourself. I did not seek you out but my purposes are still fulfilled."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:10 am

"Then it would be pointless to waste any further time on this little talk. Goodbye, Eralynn Varad. I hope I am there to see your face when the people of Bankor prove you wrong."

Without waiting for the warlord's response, Tethys kicks the console's power lead out of its wall socket, shutting it down abruptly and thoroughly. She continues to glower at the blank holoprojector for a long moment, tapping a finger on her lightsaber hilt and contemplating the pleasures of putting ninety centimeters of focused plasma through the spot where Eralynn's face had been.

No. What kind of childish loser hacks up a comm console with a lightsaber just because they didn't like the contents of a call?

Tethys turns away with a sigh and stalks out of the room, back toward the staircase. As she moves, she's already tapping on her commlink to call off the alert on this building and warn the strike force to be alert for more forced suicide bombers.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Eralynn herself made no motion to speak any further. The console cut out and there was nothing left other than the grisly remains of a scene long past.

When the Jedi made her call, the sergeant on the other line asked, "Are you sure, ma'am? We're on a few blocks away."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:42 pm

"I'm sure. It was a trap--recorded from a real distress call we missed a day or two past." The sergeant on the other end of the frequency wouldn't be able to see the sour face she's making as she thumps her way down the stairs, but it might come through in her voice. "We'd better cordon off the block and check the building for explosives eventually, but we have more immediate problems."
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:48 pm

"No kidding." The sergeant let out a sigh. "Right, I haven't heard any reports of suicide bombings, but they're sure to surface eventually. Do you need any other support, ma'am?"
Nekoinu

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 am

"No, Sergeant, thank you." She sighs, too. "Just be on the lookout for those bombers. If you can talk them down, the vests are not too challenging to remove. And sorry for the false alarm."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:25 am

"Yes ma'am. Good luck." The man gave a salute on the other end and then cut off his end of the communication.
Nekoinu

Previous
Forum Statistics