The fertile hills surrounding Uthan Mal.

Re: (D1 MM Closed) Cultural Divide

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:57 am

Niall's grey eyes narrowed further, studying her thoughtfulness. Consciously or unconsciously, he matched her pose, crossing his arms over his chest. It was clear that his words had made her think of something.

"Exactly what happened is still a matter for speculation." He said. "And I only saw a small part of it. My team was elsewhere. But armed mercenaries followed us, with the goal of eliminating everyone involved. This was a secret station; they must have been warned." His lips thinned. "And according to... to a friend of mine, they were supposed to try to spare Turtle crew members."

He shook his head. "But I don't know any more than that. And I wouldn't feel right speculating further."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:05 am

"Mm, speculation can lead to wrong conclusions," she nodded cautiously. "Will speak to Craw. Or Durasay. Try to figure out what happened, because it sounds... not bad, but..."

Nai trailed off as she wasn't quite sure what to describe it as.
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader
Theme | Profile | Turtle Crew

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.
Languages: Basic, Cheun, Durese, Huttese, Mando'a

Aliit is family. It means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten
Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 am

Niall's lips quirked. "I'm not quite sure either. But I feel comfortable saying that it doesn't sound good."

After a few moments more of speculation, his expression grew a bit less serious. "Can I ask how you came to join the crew?"
Niall Organa

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:36 pm

"Personal reasons," she said, a touch guarded. "Someone I need to look after. Keep an eye on."
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:19 pm

"I see." Niall said, giving her a careful nod. "I suppose I understand that. And I suppose, as a Mandalorian, if that brings you to a war zone, that's not such a bad thing."

His eyes narrowed as he considered her again. "I mind myself wanting to ask you a great many questions. But that would be rude. Perhaps after we've seen what each other can do."
Niall Organa

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:30 pm

"I'm here to honor Mandalore's promise. Two things just coincide at the moment," she clarified.

Nai nodded, falling at ease. "Sounds good. See what you're made of, Captain. Will be in touch." She adjusted the helmet between her hands, getting ready to go her own way. There was some stuff on her mind she needed to check out.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Niall smiled. "Sounds good to me."

He gave her a nod. "It was good to meet you, Nai'tiri Cadera. Maybe we'll meet again." He concluded in the traditional Mandalorian goodbye.
Niall Organa

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:07 pm

"Maybe," she smiled positively at his use of Mando'a. "Good hunting."

Slipping on her helmet, Nai'tiri left the Republic captain to his own business.

/exit

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Smiling, Niall watched her walk away. She was an interesting one, all right. Quite the warrior; someone he'd want to keep an eye on. Her height gave her a long stride... his eyes lingered...

With a guilty start, Niall jerked his gaze back upward. Not what he meant when he resolved to keep an eye on her. Shaking his head, and resisting taking one last glance, he turned to go his own way.

/scene!
Niall Organa

Previous
Forum Statistics