The fertile hills surrounding Uthan Mal.

Water Lily (Day 2 Early Afternoon)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:38 am

It has been a surprise to spot Arali at the base, but honestly a happy one, and as nice as a day it was a walk seemed in order. It had been sometime since they had talked after all, and he'd rather missed the lovely lavender lady. "So, how have you been?" He asked with a smile, as they strolled through the pastoral countryside, his eyes on the planets around them, and not the Twi'lek nearby.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Water Lily (Day 2 Early Afternoon)

Postby Arali Zian » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 am

Arali walked at Zane's side, looking more traditionally Jedi than she normally did outside the enclave on Nar Shadaa. Brown robes. Hands concealed in her sleeves. That long, smooth-stepped floaty walk the Jedi seem to do for effect.

"I have been well. I've been spending a great deal of time at the temple, and I can say Coruscant is certainly cleaner than Nar Shadaa. And few places else. I've mostly been helping to instruct the younglings and pushing for community outreach programs, to get the Jedi more involved in the rebuilding efforts. How about you? Keeping busy, I assume?"
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Knight ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist ♥ Vegetarian
Arali Zian

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 am

"Aye, running around the galaxy playing hero." He offered with a faint smile. "Not my words mind you, but I'vebeen told it's what I've been doing." He reached a hand to rub his beard. "I call it sticking my nose in other peoples business,and getting shot at. So the usual."

"It's good to hear your doing well though, you have always been good at helping people, and well it seems the work you're doing with the Jedi suite you." His lips formed a bit of a mischievous smile. "Still talking with Luth?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Arali Zian » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:23 am

"I can see it now. You gallivanting across the galaxy. Blaster in one hand, distressed damsel on your other arm, certain doom on your heels, then you take a break ten minutes in so a disembodied voice and promote the local tapcaf," she laughed softly.

"Luth and I are still seeing each other. When we can, at least. It's part of the reason we both took this assignment."
Arali Zian

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:54 am

"Hey! It's the local whiskey thank you." He replied haughtily. "I have some standards after all." He shot here a playful smile, before turning his gaze back towards the local fauna.

"I'm glad to hear, you two seemed to really hit it off... Though I wish she had taken my advice and retired." Hr shook his head. "She's not well suited to the military. Still it will be nice to see her again, though I wish it were under better circumstances."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Arali Zian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:41 am

"Yes, I worry about her, but... with peace treaty, things are at least slowing down, more or less. Maybe that will mean time to think about the future?" she looked to the sky, as if the clouds would hold an answer.

"What about you? Holding onto the bachelor life for a while longer?"
Arali Zian

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 am

"Maybe, at least for some of us." He shook his head. "I'm not convinced this peace treaty will last. Sure, we will have a years maybe, but the Empire will come knocking eventually. Heck, I imagine they are making subtle moves already."

"Yeah, still a bachelor." He offered her a smile. "Don't know if there is a lady out there that cam keep me pinned down. Not yet at least."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Arali Zian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:13 am

"Everything is a cycle," Arali shrugged. "But we can't let tomorrow cost us today. Gotta nurture and enjoy the peace while it lasts. After all, you can't live if you're always fretting over the next disaster."
Arali Zian

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 am

He shook his head. Honestly I think that philosophy is a little hard for me. Maybe i'm just born to worry though." He finished with a chuckle. "Not that I don't want peace, I just can't be comfortable if I think their is a sword hovering above my head, waiting to drop."

"So I think I'll leave the celebration of peace to you and Luth, at least for now."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Arali Zian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:07 pm

"Well, look at it this way. The doomed have the least to worry about, because there's nothing you can do about it, so may as well enjoy the time you have," Arali beamed, with deliberately exaggerated chipperness.
Arali Zian

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:13 pm

His lips curled into a amused smile and he let loose a light laugh. "I really do think you're positive enough for the both of us Arali." Zane said with a shake of his head. "Which is likely a good thing. It keeps me in high spirits, at least when you're around."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Arali Zian » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:16 am

"Oh really?" the twi'lek asks. "Then you, me, and Luth might have to get together and enjoy some of those spirits," she winked, deliberately misinterpreting the human.
Arali Zian

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:36 am

"Come over any time." He replied with a light laugh. "The two of you have a open invitation." His lips formed a mischevious smirk. "Just remember to pack a change of clothes, this isn't Nar Shaddaa anymore."

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics