A rugged frontier town built around an oasis in the Black Sands Desert.

Re: Girls Day Out [Day 5, LA]

Postby Chase » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:13 am

"Ah.. right, you wouldn't have gotten the debrief. Resistance has been using suicide bombers, it seems to be the crazy shit I heard about the Tin-Can's claiming the Resistance fired first were right. It's why we didn't find anymore than two of the former resistance members from out here. Bastard in charge used them all, twisted their heads up to thinkin' he's some kinda damn hero..."

Chase flicked something off the table, "Makes me sick."
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 am

“So uhm like... all them are bad now cuz one dude was a nut?”
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Chase » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:56 am

"One of their leaders who made it quite clear he wasn't working without their other leaders not knowing about it," Chase laid her hands out on the table. "Yea, that's what I'm talking about. Their damn leadership was aware but didn't seem to care. Thought it was all justified to saving Bankor. It's like these peoples lives didn't even matter!"

Taking a moment to lower her voice, "Even if they weren't part of it... don't you think you'd start asking questions when a whole bunch of people start disappearing? Questions get raised and word spreads when this kinda kriff goes down. There's no way the leaders of the Resistance didn't know what Vando Nee was up to here. No damn way."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:01 am

She shrugged, “Still... sounds like throwing the baby out with the bath water kinda. Plenty of shitty people to go around on all sides. Probably should try and make the helpful resistance folks empowered, rather than go it all alone.”

She pulled out the cache and gave it to Chase, “It’s up to you though. You’re the boss.”
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Chase » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 am

"They might have promised they're gonna use better tactics but I'm not trusting them with the information on a local to test that promise when lives are on the line," Chase spat out before she could really even think. Then, taking a step back. "So... yea, I'd rather get the Republic in on this. Less risk that way. See if there's anything there maybe that the people of Bankor can use, and use right."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 am

Delmi shrugged and with a soft expression on her face replied, "Sure. Sounds good to me."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Chase » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:30 am

"Alright," she clapped her hand against the table as she stood. Leading the way off into the street by means of moving first. Toward base.
Info - Theme
Chase

Previous
Forum Statistics