A vast region of the northern half of the continent with trees approaching a kilometer in height with high plateaus creating islands in the sea of green forests.

Re: (D8 LN) Operation Defiant Nexu: Retinue Takedown

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Aran looked contemplatively at the battlefield, then hobbled over to the axe he had cut close to the head. Picking up the longer piece, which about matched his modest height, he leaned on it experimentally, and then used it to pick his way back to Galen and Jax.

"If one of you could carry Garreth, I believe I can make my way on my own," he offered, the strain in his voice clear.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:24 pm

We can get a transport out here soon enough no reason to struggle back it'll take far long to carry everything than just waiting for back up."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Galen called back to base, request in evac and advising that there were wounded and at least one prisoner. After making sure Garrett was tied securely, he checked the other bodies and began looking for anything interesting.

"Maybe we should figure out where that girl went, too."

- - -

(D8 LN) Operation Defiant Nexu: Retinue Takedown, Looking for stuff, Perception, Uncanny Senses: 1eA+2eP+1eB 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImage
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Aran waited stoically for word from the base, working through Jedi breathing exercises to ease through the pain of his wounds.

Emotion, yet peace...
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Previous
Forum Statistics