Regional Museum for the Emerald Valley region.

Re: [Day 2 - Early Evening] Preserving the Past

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:50 am

The Blooded did not submit as he unleashed another combo of punches, even without sight he was still deadly… must be all that Mandadorkian training…

OOC: Layne is struck for 8 wounds, Pierce 2 and regains 1 strain. New Round started. Incidental Auto Injector for 4 wounds healed, last one. Destiny to upgrade Delmi's attack.

Brawl vs. Layne + Commander + Aim? + Two Weapon Fighting + Layne used Destiny: 4eP+1eA+2eB+1eS+3eC 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Initiative Order

Mando Slot (4 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph)
Republic Slot (2 successes)
Republic Slot (1 successes, 6 advantage)
Republic Slot (1 successes, 2 advantage)
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:02 am

"I don't need the Force to take you down..." Delmi said as she fired a couple of blasts into his abdomen.

----

D2 Battle Round 6, Double Shot, Bonus for injuries, twice upgraded, Upgrade shot, Aim x2, Accurate 2, Pierce 2.: 3eP+2eA+5eB+2eC+1eS 1 success, 8 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

8 and 9 damage.

At the Brink: Strain for every action (again)

Bleeding Out: Take 1 damage and strain each round, for every 5 wounds take another crit.

3 strain recovered.

Remaining Strain: 9/14
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 am

"...but it definitely helps," Layne added as she tore into him as a follow up to Delmi's attack, the darksaber finally ending up right next to his throat, less than an inch away.

She was considered killing him.

It would be so easy.

It would make it impossible for him to come back and become a problem later.

"...surrender," she said, finally, quietly, forcing the word out.

Lightsaber/brawn, setback removed (blade of woe), setback removed (Custom Grip), bonus from injuries, DESTINY to upgrade,: 4eP+1eA+1eB+1eC+1eD 5 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

14 wounds inflicted, 1 advantage generated by curved hilt, used to crit, 2 advantage to heal strain.

crit: 1d100+50 79 Overpowered: free attack with same pool!

Overpowered extra attack: 4eP+1eA+1eB+1eC+1eD 1 success, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

10 wounds inflicted, 3 advantage to heal strain. Triumph used to get him to surrender/be captured?

wounds: 6/17
strain: 11/18
ranged defense: 1
melee defense: 1
soak: 7
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:33 am

Ujin Masko.jpg
Ujin Masko.jpg (30 KiB) Viewed 9049 times

“You may have taken my sight for now… but not my hands!” he deflects the first attack with ease and shoves her back but when she offers surrender he frowned and then removed his helmet and said, “I still fight for honor, I would gladly kill you, but you have fought with honor as well.”

“I submit to your surrender as a warrior of honor, you have shown that you have ijaat and there is no shame in this.”

“I could not kill you today, Jedi, your ancestors must like you,” he added.

OOC: Parry for 5, crit for 2 wounds, second attack negated by parry again 4 strain total, but I won’t waste your Triumph and this seems a cool way to end.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:40 am

"My ancestors *do* like me," she said, still holding the darksaber to his neck for a moment before turning it off. "I trust you understand you're in no condition to try and turn things around on us."

She turned, eyes trying to find the doctor woman who led them here, and whistled. "Doc, can you see what to do about his wounds so that he doesn't die on us during transport?" And, as she took out a stimpack to hold out, she added: "and maybe someone can check on our friend?"
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Vasir Rexa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am

Doctor Rexa was pleased her own blatser pistol smoking… she said, “Couple mando’s tried to come in the rear… we held them off… oh my you did a number on him.”

“Bloody hell, you Jedi are vicous.”

She pulled out a first aid kit and despite her limited knowledge she gets it done. “Well I got him sorted, so he won’t die. You sure we want him alive?”

OOC: He won't die.

Doctor Rexa - I'm not that Kind of Doctor - Medicine!: 1eP+5eA+4eD+1eB 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zhao Xhur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am

'' What honor brings to you by destroying some cultural artifacts?'' He said while keeping his lighsaber ignited, just in case. '' But, still you fought well, i suppose...'' Zhao grudgingly acknowledged this mandalorian superiority, especially against him. On a one vs one, Zhao would had died.

'' Well done Layne and uh, you... '' Zhao recognized his fellow companions, he didn't know Delmi's name. '' Someone should heal that other guy, i don't have stimpacks.'' He pointed towards Aran. '' I'm Zhao, Zhao Xhur ''
Republic | Jedi | Zabrak | Guardian | Soresu Defender | Former Slave | Brave | Intimidating | Loner

Description

Carries: Blue Lightsaber, Armoured Robes, Republic Credits
Zhao Xhur

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:44 am

“I do as my warlord commands,” the Mandalorian replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:45 am

"He's worth more to us alive than dead. And he's in no condition to resist, right?" She nodded at the doctor as she finished her work, then looked at Zhao. "I got it, keep an eye on him. Maybe disarm and bind him yeah?"

At which point Layne went over to Aran, trying to see if he was alive and injecting him with a stimpack, before taking out another one and stabbing herself with it.

(layne and aran heal 5 wounds)

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 am

Republic Victory! The Relics are saved... mostly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:49 am

Aran had held his blade up in a perfect defensive form, and the man had practically bisected himself running the padawan through anyway. He felt cold and light headed. Street toughs were never willing to go to such lengths... although perhaps he tripped on a piece of rubble. Such were his last thoughts before the darkness took him.

He woke up to the strangely armed Knight he had only just met before leaving the base for the museum. "Many thanks, knight Hoshin," he said, sitting up delicately and looking around the smoking ruins of the museum. Something is clearly not right with his body. He breathes evenly, as he has been taught, and quickly notes the many still Mandalorians... and one still standing. "Did we win?"
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Zhao Xhur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:50 am

'' Yeah, whatever...'' Zhao replied to the mandalorian warrior.

'' Sure i keep an eye on him.'' the Zabrak kept and eye on the mando as Layne healed the other guy. He approached the mando from the rear '' Don't try anything funny...'' He said while he tried to disarm him.
Republic | Jedi | Zabrak | Guardian | Soresu Defender | Former Slave | Brave | Intimidating | Loner

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:50 am

"I'm a padawan," she said, slightly annoyed that she had to say such a thing. "We won. Captured the leader."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:55 am

Delmi watched the man closely with labored breaths. She looked skeptical about the course the Jedi were taking, but since the man was coherent and had surrendered, she figured she wouldn't get in the way of things.

"That's some quality armor..." She said to the mandalorian as she stuck a stimpack in her leg.

----

Stimpack heals 4 wounds.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:57 am

Aran ducked his head in quick acknowledgement and unselfconsciously reached to her for help getting up. "Thank you, Layne," he repeated sincerely. "It is well that there was at least one fewer death, this day," he continued, looking over at the surrendered warrior. And then, his visor oriented towards her face but his attention on her hilt, "You distinguish yourself in combat."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 am

Layne helped him up and then looked back over her shoulder, to see if everything was alright with the others, as Aran spoke to her and focused on her hilt. One which, despite having been modified quite extensively, showed signs of being a truly ancient design. Much like the armor she was wearing.

"Yeah," she said, a little tiredness to her voice, "I've had some experience."
Last edited by Layne Hoshin on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:02 am

Delmi Koor wrote:Delmi watched the man closely with labored breaths. She looked skeptical about the course the Jedi were taking, but since the man was coherent and had surrendered, she figured she wouldn't get in the way of things.

"That's some quality armor..." She said to the mandalorian as she stuck a stimpack in her leg..

“Beskar forged by my ancestors when they scourged Coruscant… when they walked side by side with Revan, and now it is mine,” he replied proudly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:05 am

She tilted her head, "Must be a big-wig among your people then. This is much better than what your buddies had."

She slowly regained some of her breath as the bacta began healing her skin.

----

Cool Recovery D2 Battle: 1eP+2eA 2 successes
ImageImageImage

Regain 2 strain.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 am

“I was Blooded, they were not,” he replied as if that said volumes.
Dapper Dog

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 am

Delmi looked around, "Well... you all ended up pretty bloodied."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 am

Aran cocked his head at her, pausing thoughtfully before speaking. "I am sorry that anyone has had tge experiences from which such skill must grow. Yet we have cause to be grateful for it's fruits. I will meditate on that." He swayed woozily.
Aran Enfas

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:13 am

Delmi Koor wrote:Delmi looked around, "Well... you all ended up pretty bloodied."

“It was not enough, it seems,” he responded dryly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:15 am

"...right," she said, looking at him, before heading back over to the others, casually inspecting the collateral damage along the way and making sure she had all her belongings on her; eyes falling over some of the bodies as well.

I wish I could loot the bodies...

"Good shooting," she said, finally turning to Delmi.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:17 am

"Welp... for my part I hope I don't have to deal with you again. Even for a mando you're a tough one. I'm thinking your buddies are probably gonna come bust you out of the brig if they can... not looking forward to round 2."

Delmi turned her neck to face Layne and nodded her head, "Glad you finally landed a blow there at the end."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zhao Xhur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:43 am

'' We will need to take his armor and check everything that he is carrying. '' Zhao said as he tried to disarm the mandalorian. '' These guys are known for having hidden contraptions and all sorts of secret tricks in their armour and on their persons. I doubt he doesn't have a communication device or beacon somewhere...'' He adds.

'' Well, buddy, at the very least you should be happy to know that nobody is going to steal your armor. I have heard how you mandalorians consider your armor almost like a sacred item.'' He finally says to the mandalorian warrior.

'' Unlike you, we don't destroy items that other cultures consider important. So your armor is safe, the same cannot be said for the cultural relics of the people of this planet, right?''

Description

Zhao Xhur

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics