Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Re: (D1 MM) 'Friendly' Acquisition

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:01 am

"If you wish for integration, then why must the SIS woman demand that we accommodate everything for her with nothing in return?" He let out a sigh. "Where will we hide the refugees if the fighting comes to the camp?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:11 am

Durasay looked to Claire, then back to the man. "She is concerned about the sensitive nature of her organisations work." He replied, then looked to the man. "We can make our facilities fully accessible to you, as well as transports if they are needed." Regarding the man closely, looking for any sign of his thoughts.

"Is there anything you specifically would need from us for assurances?"
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:40 am

The leader confided with the rest of his fellows before turning back to the senator. "I will draw up a list of needs we have not yet met. In the meantime, we could start vacating the bunker for your operations." He offered his hand with a confident smile. "I hope that you will heed the call when it comes, Senator Mixo."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:55 am

He took the hand, firmly. "Absolutely. All you have to do is ask, and I will do all in my power. Integration of our two Forces is paramount for success. And any bridge of trust we can build, we should work to make them as strong as possible."

He smiled at the man, trying to keep that sense of calm for everyone.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:01 pm

"Right. We will be in contact, Senator." He signalled his men to start working on the vacating the bunker. His lips curled to a smile and he leaned in to the Pantoran. "The first favor I can think of is working on the SIS woman's attitude."

---

1 Power Gained.
2 Duty to all participants.
Nekoinu

Previous
Forum Statistics