Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

[Day 1 - MN] Charlie Work [Closed]

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:09 am

Draagh knelt down and ran his fingers through the soil before pulling up his hood to conceal his features. He slipped into the darkness and was unseen, or he thought he was but as it slipped into the tent he nearly ran into a Resistance fighter...

Vioence ensued as one… then two… and then a third was killed by his ghostly orange lightsaber. It was not graceful, it was fury and power. He then approached his quarry and spoke softly, “Faz, I apologize for this intrusion. My master has decided your time has come.”

Faz a wiry zabrak male dropped to his knees and begged, “Please I gave him everything he asked… I have been loyal!”

“I know, but now you are a liability,” the Sith assassin replied as his ghost-like lightsaber cut through his quarry. It was a waste, but he was sworn the service of Darth Baras, he took solace that he was protecting the Empire with his skills.

He kicked over a primitive lantern, and it was not long before a blaze erupted… but by then he was long gone.

OOC: Draagh is discovered, but due to his dark clothing and mask is not recognized, killed the guards and his target. Trust reduced by .3 due to the fire and mystery deaths.

Draagh - Stealth - Hard: 3eP+1eA+2eB+3eD 2 failures, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lightsaber - Brawn - Average with 1 Setback: 3eP+2eA+1eB+1eS+2eD 4 successes, 3 advantage

Draagh - Stealth - Hard: 3eP+1eA+2eB+3eD 2 successes, 3 advantage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Forum Statistics