Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Re: Healing Rifts (Day 2 LM)

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 am

Layne Hoshin wrote:"That may be what you *want* to do, but is it what you *should* do? Seems like this friend of yours was pretty important to you. And I don't know what he'd want you to do right now, but I'm guessing making bad decisions isn't it."

“Probably not, but I am doing it,” she said putting the bottle to her lips taking several gulps.

“See better… totally fine.”

She sits down again and said loudly, “Plus you didn’t… come… to helpsh, so why should I care? Hey everyone come here, Emperor Butthurt has a castle on Bankor, let’s go! You know we all got real problemsh, like eating and water… and pants. So sorry if I am not lishening to you.”

“Not shorry.”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:54 am

Goddamnit

"I said I'd help, just that it wasn't the main reason I was here," she said, trying to keep her cool.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Lelia continued drinking and then said, “I always wondered can you ushe the lightsaber to cooksh food?”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:33 pm

"I think you've probably had one drink too many," she said with a sigh. "How about I just make sure you get to your cot or wherever safely, and we pick this back up tomorrow?"
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:00 pm

"I'm fine, you're shober, idiot," she said laughing before smiling and then stumbling to what passed for a couch.

"Just gonna resht my eyesh."

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:08 pm

There was another sigh from Layne.

But once Leila was on the couch and, presumably, out, Layne would try and make sure the woman was at least comfortable enough to not wake up with sore muscles, and maybe a little covered up to prevent anyone from perving out on her.

Way too early in the day for this.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Gena Yon wrote:“I mean not literally, more like it felt like the Resistance was alone, we have bled many members over time as people lost hope or sought the safety of being a Mandalorian informant. It can wear on you to have friends turn on you,” she replied.

“But we do what you gotta do, you know?”

"All too well." Despite all her hardships, betrayal wasn't really one of them. "Hopefully, with the Republic being here, it'll restore some confidence."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Ashla Vyliis wrote:"All too well." Despite all her hardships, betrayal wasn't really one of them. "Hopefully, with the Republic being here, it'll restore some confidence."

Spindral.jpg
Spindral.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 3632 times

“Confidence is a lie… you are a child of darkness like your father, you could be strong if you only embraced that darkness. Instead you cling to weakness, you honor weakness, and you consume weakness like a babe sucking at the teat of rabid tu’kata,” a male raspy voice said.

Sitting across the room was a wispy form of a man in a ragged hooded robe, with gnarled blackened teeth and an intense glare.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Gena Yon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:22 pm

Ashla Vyliis wrote:"All too well." Despite all her hardships, betrayal wasn't really one of them. "Hopefully, with the Republic being here, it'll restore some confidence."

“One can hope, things have been rough here and a shot of confidence is much needed. People believe in the resistance, but after nearly a year of struggle people were losing hope,” Gena replied thoughtfully.
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:11 am

Gena Yon wrote:“One can hope, things have been rough here and a shot of confidence is much needed. People believe in the resistance, but after nearly a year of struggle people were losing hope,” Gena replied thoughtfully.

Ashla thinks for a moment. "I have contacts among medics throughout the galaxy. They're not necessarily the most... credential people, but they know what they're doing and have worked in areas as bad or even worse than this."

((Flipping Destiny and using powerbase to bring in an additional doctor for the Resistance.))

Dapper Dog wrote:
Spindral.jpg

“Confidence is a lie… you are a child of darkness like your father, you could be strong if you only embraced that darkness. Instead you cling to weakness, you honor weakness, and you consume weakness like a babe sucking at the teat of rabid tu’kata,” a male raspy voice said.

Sitting across the room was a wispy form of a man in a ragged hooded robe, with gnarled blackened teeth and an intense glare.

Ashla turns to the man and responds warily, "OK. And you are?"
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Gena Yon » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:14 am

Gena said, "Uhh... master Jedi... I am Gena? Who are you talking to?"

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 am

Ashla massages the bridge of her nose. Creepy old man calling me "child of darkness" that she can't see. This is going to be good. "I think there may be a disturbance Force. Or maybe I'm just exhausted. Regardless, I think I will have to be done today. I'll contact my people if that is alright with you."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Gena Yon » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:18 am

“Yeah whatever you think is best, I hope you feel better, master Jedi,” she replied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:22 am

"Thank you, Gena. And Ashla is good enough. It was nice meeting you, and remember to try to take care of yourself too." Ashla thought about another doctor who gave too much of himself sometimes. Both why she admired him and worried about him. "I'll go contact my people."

/Ashla exists after Gena's goodbye unless stopped.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Previous
Forum Statistics