Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Healing Rifts (Day 2 LM)

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:43 am

Ashla comes into the resistance medic camp and looks for the leader. She is dressed in the traditional Jedi robes.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Re: Healing Rifts (Day 2 LM)

Postby Gena Yon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:55 am

The medic had a large tent but the conditions were not exactly clean, dirt floor with dry grass over it, some tables that were clean but stained red and purple from blood. Some boxes of meds, a barrel of water, and a generator for power. Three filled beds and a couple refugees turned medics were caring for them while Gena was working with a pregnant zabrak woman.

She smiled and said, “Well the baby is looking healthy, but I want you to stay off your feet for a few days until the pain subsides. I don’t have much, make some soothing tea and I will come by tomorrow to see how you feel okay?”

The woman smiled and replied in her native tongue a word of thanks.
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:23 am

Ashla waits for a chance and approaches the woman. "Hi. I'm Ashla Vyliis, a padawan with the Jedi Order. With your permission, I would like to help. I can use the Force to heal, and I also have standard medical knowledge." Ashla tries to be direct and to the point. She knows what places like these are like. Gena doesn't have time for small talk.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Gena Yon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:39 am

“Well I won’t turn it down, our supplies are not the best, but you are welcome to help out. Find a patient, get to work,” she said nodding.

“It’s going to be a rough morning.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 am

"I understand. This isn't my first warzone. May the Force be with you." Assuming Gena just says her goodbyes, Ashla helps the next patient.

It is a soldier who got shot in the leg. It's bleeding badly.

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit: 3eA+1eP+1eB+3eD 4 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ashla saves the man's life and his leg, but he took some nerve damage. He's going to feel that shot for the rest of his life. Maybe not all the time. But it's going to be a constant factor of his life and will limit what he can do to avoid feeling it.

Ashla could have done better if she had more time. The shitty thing about triage. But the important thing is he will have a life to feel that pain.

Next patient.

((Feel free to come here for healing. Otherwise, Ashla continues working on NPCs.))

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the camp, Layne was looking for the woman she'd been told about the other day, Leila.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:Meanwhile, elsewhere in the camp, Layne was looking for the woman she'd been told about the other day, Leila.

Lelia was standing by a tree pouring out some booze on the ground insilence.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:35 pm

When they had a free moment, Gena said to Ashla, while washing her hands, “Thanks for the help, master Jedi. Lots of folks are going to feel better knowing a Jedi is around.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Lelia wrote:Lelia was standing by a tree pouring out some booze on the ground insilence.

Oh great, mourning. This is going to be awesome.

Layne approached, but decided to wait a short distance away. Apparently that was the respectful thing to do, giving people the opportunity to turn their attention to you at their own pace.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:42 pm

“What!” Lelia said loudly... obviously not all of the booze went to the ground.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Drunk too. Great.

"Sorry," she said, trying her best to appear sympathetic. "Leila, I believe? I've been looking for you. Layne Hoshin, Jedi padawan."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Gena Yon wrote:When they had a free moment, Gena said to Ashla, while washing her hands, “Thanks for the help, master Jedi. Lots of folks are going to feel better knowing a Jedi is around.”

Ashla begins washing her hands too. "It's nothing. The Jedi serve the people." And after a moment. "And just Ashla is fine. I'm still a just padawan after all."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Lelia » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:50 pm

“Really… fine, okay Layne Paddy-moon Jedi, that’s a dumb name. Look I liked you guys… still do, but I am also a little pissed at the Republic for killing one of my friends… so maybe I am not in the mood for Paddy-moon business,” she said.

“But whatever, what do you want?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Ashla Vyliis wrote:Ashla begins washing her hands too. "It's nothing. The Jedi serve the people." And after a moment. "And just Ashla is fine. I'm still a just padawan after all."

“The people appreciate it, and I appreciate it. So thanks again… it’s been tough going this alone,” she said.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Lelia wrote:“Really… fine, okay Layne Paddy-moon Jedi, that’s a dumb name. Look I liked you guys… still do, but I am also a little pissed at the Republic for killing one of my friends… so maybe I am not in the mood for Paddy-moon business,” she said.

“But whatever, what do you want?”

Oh boy

"It's Hoshin... and I have no idea what happened to your friend. Sounds like someone seriously fucked up. I'm sorry."

Fuck them for making my life harder

"Look, I'm not really here for the fighting and war. I help out if I can, but that's secondary to my mission. I need to find a very specific location on this planet, but the data I'm working on isn't complete, so I need someone familiar with the area to help me narrow it down. Now I've been told the place is likely in the Viridian Sea. And I've also been told you're the only one here who really knows that place."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:50 am

Gena Yon wrote:“The people appreciate it, and I appreciate it. So thanks again… it’s been tough going this alone,” she said.

"You're alone? That's tough. I couldn't imagine trying to hold together a war zone alone." Ashla is genuinely impressed by Resistance medic.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Gena Yon » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Ashla Vyliis wrote:"You're alone? That's tough. I couldn't imagine trying to hold together a war zone alone." Ashla is genuinely impressed by Resistance medic.

“I mean not literally, more like it felt like the Resistance was alone, we have bled many members over time as people lost hope or sought the safety of being a Mandalorian informant. It can wear on you to have friends turn on you,” she replied.

“But we do what you gotta do, you know?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:Oh boy

"It's Hoshin... and I have no idea what happened to your friend. Sounds like someone seriously fucked up. I'm sorry."

Fuck them for making my life harder

"Look, I'm not really here for the fighting and war. I help out if I can, but that's secondary to my mission. I need to find a very specific location on this planet, but the data I'm working on isn't complete, so I need someone familiar with the area to help me narrow it down. Now I've been told the place is likely in the Viridian Sea. And I've also been told you're the only one here who really knows that place."

“So you’re not even her to help us and what want my help finding something? Wow you’re really good… at whatever you are doing. I am not really in the mood to have this conversation… come back some other time when you make more sense,” she said throwing her bottle into a junk pile.

“Good day, master Jedi!”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:21 pm

"Look," she held up her hands in a calming gesture, "that's not what I meant, I'm sorry. But what I'm after has implications for the galaxy as a whole, not just Bankor. It's vitally important. It concerns the potential end of entire worlds. I realize you're hurting right now, but I *need* your help."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:17 am

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:23 am

She looked around, make sure there wouldn't be any random ears overhearing, then spoke quietly as she focused on Leila.

"There's a facility out there somewhere... once used by the Emperor of the Sith himself to research some very dangerous things that I believe he's hoping to put into practice. And if he does, we're all screwed."

As she spoke, Layne listened to the force, hoping to feel the Zeltron's emotions.

Sense Emotions: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:37 am

“You expect me to believe the Emperor of the Sith Empire came to Bankor? That sounds like the dumbest thing I have ever heard,” she replied, her own thoughts jumbled she’s mostly not focusing on what Layne has to say too deep in her mourning.

“I can tell you I have never been anywhere near a Sith whatever you are looking for.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:41 am

"It may not have been anytime recently," she said, not wanting to outright tell the woman she was being difficult. "Anyway," she pulled out the datapad she'd loaded with the relevant but incomplete data. "Perhaps you could look at this? Since you're familiar with the area, I thought maybe you could help narrow it down."

Perhaps if she could focus on a concrete task, that'd help. Both for Layne's purposes, and for dealing with the grief. Maybe.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 am

“I am not reading, I am going to drink… throw up and drink some more. I am not reading anything… I am going to cry and drink and probably make bad decisions,” she said rummaging around for another bottle.

“Aha,” she said finding one. “Saving this for right now.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:52 am

"That may be what you *want* to do, but is it what you *should* do? Seems like this friend of yours was pretty important to you. And I don't know what he'd want you to do right now, but I'm guessing making bad decisions isn't it."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Next
Forum Statistics