Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Re: [Day 3 - Late Evening] Skaz and the Nerfs Concert

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Azura Mora wrote:"What a sheltered life. You're lucky" Azura took a sip of her water "I've seen the worst that life can throw at you. Bloody murders, thievery, even a group that tried to kidnap me into slavery."

Which ties well into bloody murders...namely their murder by me.

"I can't see why anyone would willingly leave what you've seen to walk into a warzone. Are you prepared to see the worst that the galaxy has? That's what you'll face here and more."

A sad expression, the Mon Cal felt like hugging the human, though they were not so close to do so. All she could do was extend her webbed hand and caress her shoulder kindly. "My life was different, though not easy. It is sad to hear that the Empire still has places that hold such dark people." And yet there was a question in the mind, where could that had been?

"The way of the Jedi is to learn about the Universe, about the dark and the light in it. It is knowing of the darkness that strengthens our will to fight for peace."
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Azura stiffened when the woman touched her. She bit back a nasty answer, instead just taking a few moments before speaking again.

"The galaxy has lots of shitty things and worse, trust me. You don't want to see the worst of it."

Another pause, and she sighed.

"If experiencing will help you though, then yeah you're in the right place. War zones are bad, and a lot of leaders will stoop to things that are so inhumane it'll make you sick, and you'll be powerless to help them. Men, women, children..." she shrugged "war doesn't care."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 am

<Fum> Hamelin asks quizzically. <Munc asun pocd encium asoic eoim asoi>
"Chancellor dancelor?" - - - - -- - - "Layne Hoshin then. You may address me in a similar fashion."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:53 pm

"No, I can't call you that. That's my name."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Azura Mora wrote:Azura stiffened when the woman touched her. She bit back a nasty answer, instead just taking a few moments before speaking again.

"The galaxy has lots of shitty things and worse, trust me. You don't want to see the worst of it."

Another pause, and she sighed.

"If experiencing will help you though, then yeah you're in the right place. War zones are bad, and a lot of leaders will stoop to things that are so inhumane it'll make you sick, and you'll be powerless to help them. Men, women, children..." she shrugged "war doesn't care."

"I think this is what Master Fu'Dall wanted me to see." She thought carefully, "My planet is mostly a haven. Until the arrival of the Republic, we only knew of our own world, of the coexistence with the Quarren, even though sometimes some skirmish happened, but thinking that there was only one place for us all meant that we had to care for it together. We did not know of invasions, or suffering of children and old people. We are of peace and that is what I aspire to bring to the Galaxy through the Jedi, that we all share this Galaxy and we must take care of it."

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:28 pm

"Eh, doubt you'll bring peace to the universe. For a lot of people, there is no peace. Even if there is no war, there's still fighting. Fighting to survive, to make money, to live" Azura shrugged "for others they don't want peace. There's no benefit or profit in peace after all. But hey, one step at a time right?" she chuckled "not like you're trying to bring peace to every part of the galaxy, right."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 am

<Saj> Hamelin replies. <Sdum asuom eoman asdim>
"Hamelin then." - - - - - - "Have you been to parties like this? Are they anything like the ones in the Empire?"
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:20 pm

"Oh shhuure. I guess. Not with the fancy siths though. No. They just stand around sipping bloodwine, being fancy."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:19 am

Azura Mora wrote:"Eh, doubt you'll bring peace to the universe. For a lot of people, there is no peace. Even if there is no war, there's still fighting. Fighting to survive, to make money, to live" Azura shrugged "for others they don't want peace. There's no benefit or profit in peace after all. But hey, one step at a time right?" she chuckled "not like you're trying to bring peace to every part of the galaxy, right."

"Well, maybe I can't bring it to all the galaxy, but I can aim to bring comfort wherever I am, healing and comprehension. One step at a time, like you said." There was a soft chuckled at her own joke.

Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 am

<Sasdim asoiem fpone> Hamelin inquires.
"Is there something special about that bloodwine?"
Hamelin

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:00 am

Rekara wrote:"Well, maybe I can't bring it to all the galaxy, but I can aim to bring comfort wherever I am, healing and comprehension. One step at a time, like you said." There was a soft chuckled at her own joke.

"Good, you're tempering expectation with reality" Azura nodded "I can drink to that, although need harder stuff for a real toast. So instead, why don't you tell me more about your homeworld? Sounds like a nicer conversation."
Azura Mora

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:20 pm

"Dac?" The Mon Cal a melancholic look on her face, she left her empty juice glass after the improvised toast. "It's a planet in the Calamari system, which is a binary star system, one star, Daca, bigger and stronger than the other. My planet is big, the second from the rotational barycenter. It's an ocean covered planet, with almost no surface land. My people live near the surface, where the light of Daca warms our skin. Our natural body colors camouflaged us in the past. But we share the planet with the Quarren as well. They find their home in the deep waters, they rarely come up, even to relate with us. Their bodies are used to high pressures, but can also adapt to lower ones." Too technical? She wondered, "My people are in love with art and science. We are slow to anger and gentle people."

Rekara

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Hamelin wrote:<Sasdim asoiem fpone> Hamelin inquires.
"Is there something special about that bloodwine?"

"I 'unno? It's expensive?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Rekara wrote:"Dac?" The Mon Cal a melancholic look on her face, she left her empty juice glass after the improvised toast. "It's a planet in the Calamari system, which is a binary star system, one star, Daca, bigger and stronger than the other. My planet is big, the second from the rotational barycenter. It's an ocean covered planet, with almost no surface land. My people live near the surface, where the light of Daca warms our skin. Our natural body colors camouflaged us in the past. But we share the planet with the Quarren as well. They find their home in the deep waters, they rarely come up, even to relate with us. Their bodies are used to high pressures, but can also adapt to lower ones." Too technical? She wondered, "My people are in love with art and science. We are slow to anger and gentle people."

"So you live in the sea, or well your planet is the sea, and you share it with people who live under a deep sea?" Azura looked curious "being here must like, really hurt surely? Not a huge amount of water around here."

I can totally see the lack of anger in you.

"I don't think it's a place I could visit though, I'm a bit hot headed I'm told."
Azura Mora

Postby Rekara » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:43 pm

There was a soft chuckle. "You would see that my people might innocently cause you to lose your temper, but it will always be because of us not understanding the rest of the Universe. I am of the first generation of my people out of our planet." The Mon Cal took a deep breath. "Our world is of water, yes, but it is starting to be adapted to the terrestrian ones, we are starting to build upward, and even on the surface, so that we too can reach for the stars, and we can share this Universe with the people. As for Bankor, I actually am preferring this natural planet to the planet of Coruscant. At least here I can feel the humidity of the air. When I was there, I longed for a place full of water and less cities. I felt oppressed by so much concrete and steel, and high buildings defying gravity. Don't you prefer natural places? So peaceful, so balanced..."

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 am

"Uh...no idea. Never really been in peaceful places. I move around a lot now. I kinda liked the forests on Alderaan, but other than that I've been a city dweller most of my life" Azura shrugged "your world does sound nice though. A big peaceful water ball that has lands above the water now? You'll get a lot of visitors. Not always a good thing mind you, if your people haven't interacted much with the world. Lot of bad people can take advantage of that."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:08 am

Oddyn returned to being the god of dance.

/Fade to mosh pit
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 am

Layne Hoshin wrote:"I 'unno? It's expensive?"

<Skfeom casium poasne asdun efom> Hamelin asks.
"So how did you end up in the Empire and then over here?"
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Azura Mora wrote:"Uh...no idea. Never really been in peaceful places. I move around a lot now. I kinda liked the forests on Alderaan, but other than that I've been a city dweller most of my life" Azura shrugged "your world does sound nice though. A big peaceful water ball that has lands above the water now? You'll get a lot of visitors. Not always a good thing mind you, if your people haven't interacted much with the world. Lot of bad people can take advantage of that."

"Visitors are not very common in my planet, not many people go there because of the planet being so very far away, because it's mostly land of water with cities underwater and not adapted for air breathers. We are also very new to the galaxy, so there are still some problems of understanding and interaction with off-worlders. Nonetheless, I would like to show you around sometime, show you the peace of the ocean, the soothing sounds of the currents and waves, such peace, something we need from time to time to bring balance to our minds."

Rekara

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Hamelin wrote:
Layne Hoshin wrote:"I 'unno? It's expensive?"

<Skfeom casium poasne asdun efom> Hamelin asks.
"So how did you end up in the Empire and then over here?"

She frowned, mood suddenly shifting.

"I don't like these questions anymore..."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 am

Rekara wrote:"Visitors are not very common in my planet, not many people go there because of the planet being so very far away, because it's mostly land of water with cities underwater and not adapted for air breathers. We are also very new to the galaxy, so there are still some problems of understanding and interaction with off-worlders. Nonetheless, I would like to show you around sometime, show you the peace of the ocean, the soothing sounds of the currents and waves, such peace, something we need from time to time to bring balance to our minds."

Well I have been looking for a planet to vanish to one day...

"Hey sure, give me the coordinates and if I can get there at some point in the future you can show me around. Deal?" Azura offered with a smile to the woman "you've sold me on the planet. It sounds well worth a visit."
Azura Mora

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:42 am

Hamelin nods. <Foum aspdol cdun qwpeo>
"Fair enough. Maybe something lighter then. It is pretty nice that they are throwing a concert at a time like this."
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Azura Mora wrote:Well I have been looking for a planet to vanish to one day...

"Hey sure, give me the coordinates and if I can get there at some point in the future you can show me around. Deal?" Azura offered with a smile to the woman "you've sold me on the planet. It sounds well worth a visit."

"I'll be hoping to find you there someday, Azura." She smiled and finished her juice.

/Exit?

Rekara

Previous
Forum Statistics