Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

[Day 3 - Late Evening] Skaz and the Nerfs Concert

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:38 am

The fields have been taken over by an open air concert by Skaz and the Nerfs, the Resistance has invited the Republic strike force to join in on the fun. It’s loud the uza is flowing and the people are celebrating something good for the first time in months!

OOC: Players can join this thread and the event thread here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=481
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 3 - Late Evening] Skaz and the Nerfs Concert

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:38 pm

The Mad Mando Dog had more horns in his soul than a Zabrak on their heads. He was partying hard. Mando Cornuta.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Jax was drifting about the party bustin moves on the dance floor and swapping stories having a good time enjoying the music. It wasn't his usual fare but he enjoyed it quite a bit.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Sabine moved about, her dress slightly stained, her hair down, enjoying herself. "Hey Mad Dog, Captain D! You guys having fun?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:30 pm

"I let myself loose a bit." Odd laughed as his fighting instincts had drawn him immediately to the source of the voice. He took a brief moment to take in the little differences between gooping Sabina and partying Sabine. They conjured a wider smile onto his lips and a spark to his eyes. "Mood's still on the wilder side. You, cataye?""
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Layne was at this point, trying to get drink. No. Drunk. No no, wait, yes? No, she was correct the 2nd time around. She was trying to *get* drunk, by trying to get *drinks*.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Azura made her way over, a few bruises showing on her arms from all the fighting. However, she only took a drink of water, rather than alcohol, looking at Jax briefly before drinking deeply from the cup.

(ooc - open for interaction)
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:30 pm

Sabine Kryze wrote:Sabine moved about, her dress slightly stained, her hair down, enjoying herself. "Hey Mad Dog, Captain D! You guys having fun?"

"I'm having a grand ol' time." Jax said happily to the young sergeant "What about yourself? I saw you dancing a bit, fighting a bit." he chuckled "You're definitely a soldier."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 pm

"He, pretending I can do this. Oddyin, this is Jax. Jax, Oddyn." She introduced the two men. "Music's decent... not Wook Rock, but it'll do."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:40 pm

Jax nodded to Oddyn "Yeah we met last night out on patrol, good to see you again. You are a right vicious man in the pit, glad I stayed in my seat at the bar." he said with an easy smile and a chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:56 am

Different to her usual self and wardrobe, Rekara chose to dress in her formal Mon Cala attire, a robe like long dress of red with high shoulders and long sleeves, open on the sides so that she could swimming, in her own water planet. The Mon Cal seemed awkward at the party, her first ever, walking around looking with interest to everything that surrounded her.
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:05 am

Skaz and the Nerfs switched to another song with holographic aquatic creatures swimming behind and all around them on the stage. The Resistance fighters were getting rowdy and on the stage they can see Lelia rocking out with the band.

Skaz began to singing the song.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 am

"I have a background in contact sports." He said enigmatically with a surprising lack of boisterousness attached to it. "And yes, Jax and I have met already. So, wook rock is your favourite?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:28 am

After the initial carousing, Durasay was at the party, having a good time. Keeping himself near the bar, leaning back on one elbow. His hand idly holding onto his drink, but not really sipping from it anymore. He kept his gaze easy, wandering over the crowd, not doing much to call attention to himself. But if he found an interesting conversation, he wouldn't turn it down.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:16 am

Rekara wrote:Different to her usual self and wardrobe, Rekara chose to dress in her formal Mon Cala attire, a robe like long dress of red with high shoulders and long sleeves, open on the sides so that she could swimming, in her own water planet. The Mon Cal seemed awkward at the party, her first ever, walking around looking with interest to everything that surrounded her.

Azura watched the strange creature in the even stranger robes wandering around like she'd never seen a party before.

Poor sheltered thing.

"Yo! Had something to drink yet?" Azura waved to the girl (at least she thought it was a girl!) to get her attention.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:01 am

"The mosh pit is not a sport, it's a way of life." She recited a mantra from her earlier, younger, stupider life. "A sportsman though? Seems too sedate for you Mad Dog."

She smirked, and started subconsciously stepping and jumping to the music... it was awful.

"It's among my favorites. I like music with some oomph to it."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:07 am

"Eh I've been around enough to see some 'contact sport's that would be plenty rough for our large friend here." Jax said patting the bigger man on his shoulder.

He watched Sabine dance and suppressed a snicker "no no come on girl you gotta feel it, let the rhythm run through your body." He said while he demonstrated a bit having a good natural feel for rhythms.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 am

"The pit was a way of life to me. Like Jax said, it was not sedate." He said with his face to the side, but then grinned. "My mad skills have come from somewhere." Jax was not the only one feeling the rhythm. The big Mando stepped in and began to translate the music into a Bha'lir-like moves that were good to follow for anyone with a martial background. "Take my rhythm." Flurry could come later.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:51 am

Azura Mora wrote:Azura watched the strange creature in the even stranger robes wandering around like she'd never seen a party before.

Poor sheltered thing.

"Yo! Had something to drink yet?" Azura waved to the girl (at least she thought it was a girl!) to get her attention.

A human woman. Thought the Mon Cal when she attended to the call made to her, waving at her from a short distance away. The jedi saluted her in a formal way, showing her webbed palm up to her, in a local Mon Cal way, on her other hand was a tall glass of a strange blue liquid. "I'm taking a juice of a local fruit." She explained casually, after her strange greeting. "It's very sweat and refreshing, with a salty hint that fulfills my biological needs. Are you having a refreshment as well?"

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:15 pm

That was weird.

"Uh...yeah. i'm just having water, going flying in a few hours and I'm terrible at that drunk" Azura chuckled "not tried anything else. I take it you're not the drink and be merry type?"

She offered a hand to shake.

"Name's Azura Mora."
Azura Mora

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Someone who didn't drink, at least that was a relief for Rekara, who thought she'd be questioned and pushed to do so, to join the party like the others did. "You should try this juice, it's very good, has vitamin C and E, and is also refreshing. It will grant you also electrolytes that water does not have." There was a kind smile on the Mon Cal, a strange one from her lipless fish mouth. "My name is Rekara, from the planet Mon Calamari, padawan and healer."

Rekara

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:40 pm

"What's it called?" Azura asked, before the woman introduces herself.

"Padawan..." ugh, Jedi "I'm sure that's good. Healers are well...important, right? You're a long way away from home! How are you finding the change from Mon Cala to Bankor?"
Azura Mora

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Rekara did not catch the way that Azura had mentioned the word padawan. She was somewhat socially awkward, specially in the different culture that her own people yet didn't understand. "My people thrive for peace and are passionate towards science, it was only a natural way for myself to follow the ways of medicine. Already before my force sense was detected that my parents thought I would make a great doctor. In a way I still am, although in such a different way."

The Mon Cal took a sip of her juice, in a strange manner since the glasses were not made for those who did not have human lips. "I was sent here to help, to understand and view a different side of the galaxy that I had yet to see. I have lived in Mon Cal, in the temple of Coruscant, and in the water world of Manaan, all of them planets of peace, and had yet to see the dangers of war and unjustice."

Rekara

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:33 am

Jax looked over from his conversation and say Azura speaking to the Mon Cal woman the girl can be nice when she wants to. he thought with a small smile before turning back to his current party fellows.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Filo Ordo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:08 am

Filo continued dancing along to the changing music, occasionally changing out for a fresh drink. He scanned the crowd warily, not approaching anyone directly. Was he paranoid another person might explode at any minute?

You're damn right he was.
Mandalorian | Human | Scarred | Vanguard | Ritual Combatant | Distant
Gear: Blaster Rifle, Military Pouch, Stimpacks.
Filo Ordo

Next
Forum Statistics