Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Re: [D3 ME] Boom Later

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:27 pm

"What kind of woman is that, Jax? Totally in control?" Oh the irony.

She wave excitedly at Aran. "Strange Jedi Aran, greetings." She heartily took the glass and drank some. "Thank you! So thoughtful! And you're not even drunk yet! I assume. Do Jedi get drunk?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Jax looked back at her "the kind of woman who knows how to have a good time and tells an even better story!"

He looks to the Jedi he didn't know and nods in appreciation "the round of drinks goes to you as well if Jedi partake in such a thing." He said with a grin.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nudimsu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 pm

His eyes waver over to the blind man, curious as to it. He had heard of his race, but never experienced. Delved into the Force as they were, so reliant on it to survive. To cling to your very existence with a power that could come and go and could be so easily limited by someone. They had power, but were limited by such weakness with their sight. One could only guess if it was worth it in the long run.

"She is in control, obviously." He smiles at her, having seen first hand what happens when someone who drinks wasn't in control of themselves. "A Chiss in the desert will be quite the experience, I say. I can't ever recall ever being in one, to be honest." He grabs the water and drinks it down quickly. "So I will take your wisdom with that in mind."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack
Nudimsu

Postby Teffa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax looked at the chiss woman with an easy smile "So Teffa, what is it you do?"

"What do I do?" She raised her brows at first and then smirked at Jax. "At the moment, I'm acting captain of The Trunk, a freighter parked over at the hangar. I brought over some food and blankets that are probably gone by now. My part here is basically done but I figured that I'll stick around here and see what's what, you know? Not exactly the ritzy around here but I can't say I've been in a place like this before."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:15 am

"Nice to meet a fellow spacefarer, sounds like good work you're doing. Those supplies will go to very good use." He gives her a puzzled look "not many people voluntarily stick around a war zone, but I suppose it is commendable."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 am

Aran accepted the comments about Jedi and drunkenness with a placid smile, and the beer with a nod of thanks. "Excess is against the Jedi Code," he explains, "but the Jedi must mediate between many cultures, and know the value of breaking bread together." He sips politely.

He looks with interest to Jax and Teffa's conversation. "Indeed, out of those here, I believe only the Sargeant and I are directed by our duty to be here." He nods, a small bow. "I am glad to be surprised that so many have chosen freely to help liberate this world."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Teffa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:12 am

"Most people wouldn't," she admitted with a shrug of her shoulder, hoping that her decision didn't make her look either mad or suspicious. "I know it's not exactly safe around here but when the two-three meals a day and free drinks to fill my stomach, it's a bit hard to leave so soon. Oh, yeah, and help in any way I can. Of course!"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:57 am

Jax shrugs back at her "Well I suppose thats true, not sure its worth being killed by mandos but hey any reason is a good reason for someone to do the right thing." he paused and took a drink "So its just you on that freighter? That has to get lonely on long trips I imagine." he said casually.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:17 am

"Mandos?!" Teffa said with a quick blink, nobody told her about Mandos shooting at them. Weren't the Mandos on their side? It was so hard to keep track of that crowd, who were generally upset about something but she kept her nose out of their politics. "Me? Nah, I have Arbee sitting around at the helm or roaming the place. I guess he doesn't exactly say much. We're slowly learning to get along as we just met a few months ago."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:22 am

Jax chuckled "Not all of them, some of them are ok I guess like the sergeant here but they are the ones we are fighting. Don't ask me the details of the difference, thats best left to someone who knows a lot more about mandalorian culture than I do. I know it has something to do with honor and conquest and this and that what ever excuse people use to kill other people." he nods as she talks about her companion "So you're new to this then?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:04 am

"Uh huh," Teffa said with a few nods noncommittally as she gave a quick glance toward the sergeant in question. Seeing as how talkative and boisterous she was at the moment, it wasn't something she felt like approaching her about. She had places to go eventually and she didn't feel like spending all night here to hear about it. "I think I'll probably ask after the next round of stories but I'll take your word for it. As for new, like new at what? Getting free drinks while hearing stories from a Mandalorian or new to talking to you? Because, I'll say I'm new at both."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:11 am

she is indeed an odd one he thought with a smile on his lips "New to hauling, you referred to yourself as acting captain and said you only knew your companion for a couple months, sounded like you just recently got a hold of the ship."
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Aran listened to Jax and Teffa, but his attention drifted to Nudimsu. "Pardon me... but are you the pilot of the Turtle?"
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Nudimsu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:20 pm

"I am, yes." He says to the blind Force user. The recent fame of the his entrance brought with it this sort of situation. He turns his head at Teffa and Jax, though, mentioning that the drunk woman was a Mandalorian. He then looks over at Sabine with a curious stare.

They really don't change in personality, do they?
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack
Nudimsu

Postby Teffa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:07 am

"Mostly new," she corrected herself with a few sure nods. "I mean it took a while but I got the hang of using the loader, as well as backing up into the cargo hold. I can fly, mostly, but I'm not used to carrying that much mass with me. Thankfully, they tend to make freighters pretty tough."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:16 am

"hm well you've picked an interesting line of work that much is certain. what did you do before you got a hold of the Trunk?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:02 am

Teffa raised her cup to take a sip from it, speaking into the cup mid-speech. "And what did you do before you flew?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:08 am

Jax noted the avoidance but answered anyway "Well before I flew I drove before I drove I walked."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 am

"Whoa! That sounds a lot how I did things back then!" She smirked as she lowered her cup and gave a shrug of her shoulder. "Well, I never drove. Why bother when you can fly instead? Driving wouldn't get you anywhere, not for several hours. That doesn't quite work for me. But sure, I'm sure driving was fun."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:52 am

"Didn't always have a ship to fly, once I did you can bet I hardly ever drive anymore. you're right flying is a much better experience."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:03 am

"Probably more so for you!" She snickered with a grin. "I fly a hunk of metal with lots of cargo space but it does get me from one planet to another. That's honestly good enough for me, I can carry myself the rest of the way. I heard it's been rough the first few days here, did you see much action as a pilot?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 am

"The Midnight is no luxury cruiser but I've put some money into her appearance and comfortability, at her core she's still just a freighter though best used for moving things from one place to another and not drawing too many eyes while doing it." he sipped his drink and nodded "Yeah it was rough but we made it through I saw a bit of action breaking through the blockade on the planet but nothing too serious since then."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:14 pm

"You say it so casually," she narrowed her eyes on him for a moment. "Usually, it's not natural to run into danger and gunfire. I've had some experience in both but I don't think I've purpose flew headlong into it. It's bad enough that it just incidentally happens from time to time."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:19 pm

"When you do it for a living for a few years it becomes less of a big deal I guess. It's not like I enjoy it" I mean i guess a little. "but someone has to do it."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Teffa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:17 am

"I'm sure it's pretty exciting, and the pay must be pretty good. I don't know if it's something I'll grow used to. I mean, how would you feel if people stop shooting at you for a change?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Previous
Forum Statistics