Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

What's up doc? (D3-EM)

Postby Rekara » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:41 pm

The camp was mostly a banged up place, a conglomerate of military units and refugees trying to find a place to rest after the devastation that had kicked them out of their homes. It was like nothing that Rekara had ever seen before, and it compeled her heart filling it with love and kindness, even with the strange looks that the Mon Cal was receiving from the peoples in the place. The situation between Republic and Bankor had eased, but that didn't mean that they still fully trusted the envoys of the Republic.

The Jedi walked to the medical area of the Resistance camp, it seemed like there was not much there, it was not the camp that the Republic had with the state of the art equipment, but Rekara did not need it to work. The Jedi healer had her own ways with the Force, as well as her own humble equipment to work with. "I'm looking for Miss Gena Yon" She asked to one nurse nearby.
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Re: What's up doc? (D3-EM)

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:44 pm

A soldier thumbs in the direction of the medical tent. Out front she can see a woman washing her face in a basin and getting cleaned up.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:29 am

Rekara stood before the one she hoped was Gena Yon. She observed and watched her. She seemed tired from the many hours of work that she had gone through since the Resistance had started their work. "Good morning, Miss Gena Yon, my name is Rekara, of the planet Dac." If she knew, she would probably understand that the Mon cal were not republic yet and, maybe, feel compelled to trust her a bit more, "I am a healer, and have come to you to help in all that may be needed."

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am

Gena nodded drying her face and said, “Master Jedi, I seem to be popular with your Order… never even met a Jedi and then now… you’re like the third or fourth I have seen. I didn’t know the Order cared so much about Bankor.”

“Here to help?”
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:19 am

"You need not call me Master jedi, I am but a apprentice, a padawan as we call." She kindly said, as she gazed to the several wounded in the area, evaluating their state, "I do not come as a jedi though. I come as a scientist, as a medically trained one, such as you are. I come to treat the wounded ones, like you do. My interest is to the wounded ones, me being a jedi apprentice is but a circumstance. Just point me out to were I can start helping."

Rekara

Postby Gena Yon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:11 pm

“I am not sure a year of nursing school at Uni, makes me a trained medical practitioner… umm padawan,” she said honestly.

“But I am the best they have for the moment, I guess. Well patients will be coming in, you can handle intake and I can handle the patients I already have?”
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:18 pm

"In any case, it would be a pleasure for me to come and assist you and the people at the clinic." The Mon Cal took a look around, "I can do some medical work as well. Other than major surgery, I would say I'm an adept doctor. I studied among the Selkath in Manaan. I could do the minor treatments and direct you the major ones, this way you can have some rest in the hours that I can spend here."

(Thinking of adding a daily thread at the medical tent. So to make her presence at the Res camp, no need of the GM to always reply on them unless there's a major case you think should go in Rekara's direction.)

Rekara

Forum Statistics