Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Let's try this again [D3, LM]

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Layne was once again out and about the resistance camp to find the Zeltron who might be able to help her. Hopefully she'd be sober now, and a bit more agreeable. If not, Layne might have to find another way.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Re: Let's try this again [D3, LM]

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:05 am

The zeltron woman was in the same place Layne had left her and still asleep.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:08 am

Goddamnit

Layne decided to try and wait first, rather than wake her. She took a nearby seat, and pulled out the datapad, seeing if maybe she could make the information more presentable and easier to digest.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:19 am

Lelia yawned after about fifteen minutes more of sleep and then looked around, “Oh kriff… where am I… oh…”

She got up and stumbled around oblivious to Layne and cleaned her face, tore off her shirt and went through a daily morning routine of getting ready. She made some kaff and rubbed her temple and then finally said, “You drink kaff?”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:24 am

"Sure, though I think you need it more than I do."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:28 am

“Bah, I feel fine… if you can’t get trashed once in a while then what is the point of living. So are you back for your little pet project you were harping about last night,” she said pouring two cups.

She handed one to Layne and then sat down and added, “I don’t remember much but you crying, so bring me up to speed.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am

She took the cup with a nod. "I don't remember doing any crying. But yes, I did come by in part to try again. Yesterday obviously wasn't the right time."

Layne took a sip, and leaned back a little.

"Short version is I need to find an old facility hidden away in the Viridian Sea."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:45 am

“Oh I remember you crying and whining about the Emperor… that had to of happened. The Viridian Sea, that’s a big place, good place to hide stuff as no one but savages and crazies live out that way,” she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:17 am

The morning had already been filled with talk of that. And visions. And distrust. This Zeltron might have been a mess the other day, but it was much easier to trust her because of it, oddly enough.

"Explaining... is what I did. Explaining that there's a facility out there once used by the Emperor to study dark secrets."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:22 am

“The Emperor? You mean like the big bad Sith Empire? Why would he come here? I don’t really want to know… so you want me to what, help you find a place run by an evil overlord to what? Loot the place?” she asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:24 am

"More like see if I can figure out what he was studying and experimenting with, to gain insight on how to stop him."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:26 am

“But where is the profit in that?” she countered.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:28 am

"So, you're interested in profit? Is that why you joined the resistance?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 am

“I’m interested in being rich one day,” she sighed. “Obviously, I am in between wealthy riches.”

“But one day my ship will come in.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:32 am

"And where will you fly that ship? Because the rituals the emperor was studying... well, let's just say if he enacts them, I don't think there will be anything left *to* fly toward."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:36 am

“Ugh… fine… but I swear you are all going to owe me for all this free work I keep doing. So what you need a ride? I am not going to lie and say I know where to go, but I can get us to the Viridian Sea, you get me coordinates and I can get us there,” she said honestly.

“And if there is anything to loot, I am looting it.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:02 am

"I *do* have a ship," she said. "Although I'm not sure if my pilot is skilled enough to know how to avoid getting shot down. As for a location, I *had* been hoping you could help me narrow it down. My data is just missing some pieces."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:04 am

"Show me what you got, I want to see what you got," she said in a mocking booming voice.

She laughed at her own weird humor.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:07 am

Layne stared at her like she was crazy for a moment, then slowly handed over the datapad.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Forum Statistics