Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

(D7 LN) Behind Closed Doors

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:42 am

The SIS handler had set up operations here weeks ago. The blast door was sealed shut, her most trusted men were by her side. All of them were wearing balaclavas over their faces. It was a clean operation. They had even sweeped the area beforehand.

Hanging from the ceiling by his arms was a mechanic picked up from a forward outpost in the Viridian Sea. HIs feet were bound together and scraped across the floor. "Do you understand me?" she asked in Mando'a.

"Of course I understand you. I am one of the Mando'ade. Where did you learn the language, aruetii?"

She showed no care for his words. "I am in need of information. About Clan Varad. Everything."

The captive spit in her face. "Oh, do your worse! Once you're done with me, I'll be joining the Manda!"

The woman walked back to her trayset full of various blades and other implements. "You want a dignified death. And I can give you that, if you give me what you want." She picked up a hacksaw first and looked at the defiant Mandalorian. Neither budged from their position. "Pull up the table for his legs. We start here."

---

By the end of it, Rennal had given it all up. He had never been a true member of the clan. It had been easy to give up any information for an end to the torment. The drugs had made him aware of it all. Worse, they had warped his sense of the passage of time. An eternity.

His body was unrecognizable with all that had been taken from it. The least of it were all of his limbs, now disintegrated into a vat. He barely felt the pistol pressed against his forehead before his torturer had pulled the trigger. "Make sure his armor is included in the delivery back to Clan Varad." His body was not going to be missed. After all, a corpse was only a corpse to the Mando'ade.

/Scene
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Forum Statistics