Republic Encampment

Re: [Day 2 - Late Morning] Poodoo rolls downhill... [Closed]

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:24 am

Hamelin nods and goes into an explanation. <Gums oodl une opel saum chick emaome cumeol folen eun nick cole grata varatu niktu."
"Rekto the Hutt contacted me and inquired about getting a ride to Bankor. He appeared to be a mercenary. He professed to being a talented warrior. His motivation to join the battle at Bankor was to acquire power and wealth. Which is very typical of a Hutt. Aside from that he made a tech call before we arrived on the planet. He was also interested in what resources and food were available on mine and another Jedi, a Mon Calamari's homeworlds were."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 am

"Why did he contact you? How long have you known him?" she asked.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:40 am

<Dokeh sunem sone cume fold sime leke sime>
"Only when he contacted me. I have no idea. Other than I had room for passengers on my ship.
Rekto was also a fan of Huttball. I don't think that really matters in this case."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Yanos Kin wrote:“That would be good, I am doing my best to keep my people from doing things that would make this situation worse. Between this and the stolen supplies from the Republic, the other resistance leaders are getting concerned,” Yanos said.

“We need each other if this campaign is going to work, I hope you can impress that upon you people.”

"I will." Niall said, his tone firm. "Believe me, command is entirely aware of just how important our allies are."

He pursed his lips thoughtfully. "What can you tell me about theses stolen supplies? Who was supposed to be making the delivery, and who was supposed to be receiving them?"
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Yanos Kin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:20 pm

“Mandalorians must have caught wind of the drop, murdered our people and took the supplies. As if they needed more, we were counting on those weapons though… refurbished military grade weapons. I contacted Senator Saresh on the matter, but if you want to look into it, that would be good. Though the realist in me suspects a leak, but it is simply a hunch no evidence,” the zabrak replied.
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Political | Ruthless | Spymaster | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Niall's frown deepened. "I'll see what I can find out. And what steps can be taken in the future to prevent additional losses. Perhaps procedure would allow for Republic guards to actually hand off the supplies instead of a drop. That might minimize the chance of outside interference."

"As for a leak..." Niall's lips quirked without humor. "I've learned to respect my hunches. I'll respect yours as well. I'll look into the possibility of a leak."
Niall Organa

Postby Yanos Kin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:24 pm

“Then I look forward to what you can bring to light, Captain,” Yanos replied coolly.
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Political | Ruthless | Spymaster | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:43 pm

"Very good." Niall nodded. "I'll keep you informed."

"And..." He bowed his head. "Once more, please accept our deepest condolences. And please, give them to your brother and the rest of your people as well. If there's anything that I can do for you..."
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Yanos ended the connection.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Well, apparently that was that.

There was a lot to do, and a lot of it couldn't be done here and now. But perhaps he could find out about the drop at least. Niall left the command tent, in search of any of the staff who might have lingered. Or any bug people.
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 am

He could see Hamelin and Captain Hurn talking.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:15 am

Niall approached the pair, acknowledging each with a nod. While clearly inserting himself into the conversation, he was doing his best not to interrupt.
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Hamelin wrote:<Dokeh sunem sone cume fold sime leke sime>
"Only when he contacted me. I have no idea. Other than I had room for passengers on my ship.
Rekto was also a fan of Huttball. I don't think that really matters in this case."

“Everything you can remember is useful, we really don’t know what could or could not matter. Did he mention any other plans or intentions while you traveled, do you know of any other contacts or allies? Communications off ship?” she responded.

“Any information would be useful.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:54 am

Hamelin thinks for a moment before answering again. <Domepil sunem pucke aune dumcoed vocled soome cliekwaok>
"Well in regards to the Huttball, it seems he is familiar with what was going on at Nar Shaada back when the Empire and Republic made peace. Also some of the locals there. So I assume he calls that place home or frequents there.

He had his own vibroax, Hutt armour, blaster lance, Cryoban projector and some other gear. I guess he prefers to get up close and personal with his enemies.

I hope that helps. What can you tell me about how he died? I didn't hear any details about it at all and I find that a little odd."
Hamelin

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:58 am

“Classified, master Jedi, no need for us to spread around half formed ideas until we know for sure. Thank you for your input,” she said in response.

“I have no further questions, Captain Organa?” she added glancing to her peer.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:13 am

Niall cleared his throat. "Greetings, master Jedi. Captain Niall Organa, Republic military.

Well, that was good enough. "Did he mention any other associates? Anyone you know that he spoke with?"
Niall Organa

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:30 am

Hamelin is a bit disappointed by that but she had a point. He nods and introduces himself to the captain. <Gotu somec eopivm dole>
"Jedi Knight Hamelin. Not that I know of. He spoke with a few people that came here. A couple of other Jedi and a tech support call."
Hamelin

Previous
Forum Statistics