Republic Encampment

Re: Get to Know Your Voters [Day 5, MA]

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 am

“Well you say that,” she said looking at her Datapad.

“I could use a hand for a humanitarian mission, could be dangerous though.”
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 am

"Did I mention I'm a pilot?" she cracked a grin, "I rarely do anything that's not dangerous. What've you got on your hands?"
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 am

“Well as much as I hate to admit it, working with Huya Vy is a necessity; she controls a vital supply port. I plan to speak with her, I plan to do so with skilled people at my side. A good pilot will be vital for this mission,” she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:23 am

"That's about kin to flying into a hornets nest and asking not to be stung, things go south it'll be a hell of a ride out of there but you wouldn't want anyone else in the seat if that happens," she said rather confidently.

"So yea, you can count on me for this Senator."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 am

“I hate it, but looking at the situation we don’t have much choice if we want to keep supplies flowing to us and the people. I was reviewing personnel, do you have any suggestions?” she asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:31 am

"If you didn't I don't think I'd be as willing to sign up with you Senator," Chase replied, not one to hide honesty. Especially when it suited her to be so.

"Just don't tell me anymore about her that I don't need to know before going into this," she said flippantly, half a grin. "I could make a few suggestions but what are we looking for exactly?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 am

“Preferably military personnel or trained personnel with combat that can be relied upon in crisis situations; I hate to admit but this may come down to a guns out situation,” she mused.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

"Delmi Koor, she's done some smuggling work for the resistance before we arrived as far as I can tell. Seems a confident sort, but keeps her head, sorta woman I could trust and the firepower on her hips leads to show she'd be a woman I would like to have at my side when things go down. Smuggler bit's important, she's given her word to someone that she was gonna help the people here and I know their type, smugglers, they're shifty on the best of days but there are some that have their own sense of honor. A sense of honor that can't really be swayed. Delmi is one of that lot, I'm sure, so we can rely on her," Chase said, leaning back into her seat as she went through the explanation. Laying a hand out across her knee and rolling her fingers.

"Beyond her, Jedi are practically impossible to deny assets but I can see how we wouldn't want to bring one too... well, too much like a Jedi to something like this. Would bring all the wrong kinda attention and that's not what I think we need right now. Layne Hoshin, met her this morning, however is a different sort as far as I can tell. Got a solid look at her arms and armor this morning and that woman, although a tad young, has a mind for fighting.. clear as day as far as I'm concerned. Not quite the Jedi type either, doesn't really care for their ideals and she's been sent her to help with whatever she sees fit. Might be the kinda support we could use on a mission, Jedi willing to play down that fact and come into action when we need a little extra oomph. Loathe as I am to rely on a Jedi can't really ignore how often they tend to turn the scales around."

Chase took a breath at that, giving Saresh a moment to consider those two suggestions.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 pm

“I have reviewed Layne’s personnel file, she has an interesting history, if you trust her, I would be willing to utilize her skill set. Delmi as well, this sounds like a good group. I have retained my own security as well, a professional mercenary soldier by the name of Draagh. Odd name, Imperial born,” she frowned at that.

“Yet comes with impeccable recommendations.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:23 pm

"I can trust her instinct to survive, and in a case like this I think I'd like to worry less about who else she's fighting for so long as her fighting gets us out of any mess we get into whole," Chase leaned forward. "Don't quite like the sound of an Imp turned merc, but not all of 'em have to be bad. Heard there's a sniper up with the force, Luth Kalan, she's turned herself away from the Empire. Almost makes me want to give her and Draagh the benefit of the doubt, but I won't. Don't tend to care about trusting Imp's too much, former or not."

"When is liftoff for this mission?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 pm

“I will keep you posted, but soon if I can manage it,” she responded looking at her notes.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:41 pm

"Nothing new," Chase smiled, "army life. You give the word and I'll have the engines fired in under a minute."

Chase resettled in her seat, "Standard diplo-op? Fly into the hornets nest and hope for the best that they don't want to just kill us or take us instead of talking?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 pm

She laughed at the description and said, “Exactly, be prepared for anything.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:01 pm

"Alright," she said lightly tapping the sides of her chair with closed fists. Pushing herself up to her feet, " I'll keep my ears on for your call. Anything else before I go, Senator?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 pm

/scene
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Previous
Forum Statistics