Republic Encampment

[D5 ME] Papers please

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Sabine Kry- I mean, Kelborn entered the command area, looking for a certain NCO who was responsible for paper work. As a Crusader, perhaps she could skid by with less paperwork... but until the end of this tour, she was still a Republic officer, at least. She entered one of the command tents, hoping to find the random paper pusher she needed.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D5 ME] Papers please

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 pm

The darling sergeant Panteer was tapping in her report about Operation Golden Zephyr, as well as full detail of her own scout report from the sewers, as Sabine entered. Vigilant as ever, she stopped in her work when she noticed the arrival of someone else, and straightened her tailored jacket as she rose.

"Ma'm? Do you require assistance?" she asked with her usual chipper tone!
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Wow that was a whole lot of chipper packed in there!

"Erm... yes, ma'am. Sergeant Sabine Kryze. Kelborn. Well... Kryze for now, hopefully not long. I'd like to submit a few papers in terms of changes in status and recorded name. As you can guess."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:47 pm

"Oh, sergeant Kryze... errr... Kelborn." she saluted. "Sergeant Lyseil Panteer!"

Lyseil reached for her datapad. "Of course! We can get it all sorted out in a jiffy! Are you being promoted then?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Sabine chewed her lip a bit. "Well.... not exactly. I am joining a different clan, so instead of Kryze I am Kelborn now. I'll also be quitting after the end of this tour, not sure if I need to submit something this early?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Lyseil perked with some curiosity... then remembered the reports she had read this morning.

"I see... well, the name change should be easy enough to fix, don't worry about that!" she assured Sabine in a friendly tone. "A shame you're resigning after this though."

She cleared her throat. "Uhm, my... condolances. It was very brave what those two Mandalorians did yesterday; saving a lot of people like that."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Sabine felt her blood run cold. "Thank you... unfortunately I did not know both of them. Nai... was a warrior. She helped me a lot." She glanced away. "My family is a bunch of assholes. The Kelborn... are not." She shrugged. "In certain ways I am sorry, but I do owe my clan now. I can't half-ass that." She let out a breath she didn't notice she was holding. "You're stuck here with paperwork then?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 pm

"Yes-yes, I handle a lot of the paperwork for Commander Malcolm," she nodded, not seeming bothered by the fact that she was helping them win the conflict through such tedious work.

"I didn't have the honor of knowing either, but of the 33 rescued people yesterday, 20 were released safely to us by the actions of Filo Ordo and Nai'tiri Cadera," Lyseil said with a great deal of respect for such heroism. Those twenty people might not even know the names of their saviours, but the Alderaanian was determined to not let the records forget it! "I... heard some talk that commander Kyr'ad is gone. It's true? Who will be taking up command for our Mandalorian allies now?"

Lyseil looked hopefully to Sabine for answers.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Sabine looked away in shame. "Yeah, he is gone. His heir is the new chieftain Deriss Kelborn. She's going to lead the forces here, and probably elsewhere as well."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:09 pm

"I see. Thank you, I will update our information accordingly, so there will be no confusion to the matter in the future. I didn't have a chance to meet him, but many spoke well of him!" she offered, not sure if she should give her condolances as well for that.

Lyseil extended the datapad to Sabine. "It just needs your confirmation on the name-change, and we can get started on the paperwork of your resignation later, yes-yes? It's a little prematurely, but if you want it to be done as quickly as possible when you're leaving, there's no harm in prepping it now."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Sabine signed off on the datapad. "I haven't met him before my tour here. He still stood up for me. He was a good man. Yeah, getting it down quickly would be good. Like tearing off synthskin, better to do it quickly than slowly. Do I need many forms? Any exit surveys?" She shuddered at the thought of a survey.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 pm

"As long as there is no need for it to become a dishonorable discharge, I think we can make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible!" Lyseil said encouragingly. "Your commanding officer will need to be notified, of course, and there's some forms for him/her to fill in as well."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 pm

"I have spoken to Captain Organa, he is aware, thankfully. He was also quite understanding." That seemed to relieve her at least. "He is an extraordinary officer."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:32 pm

"Is he?" Lyseil mused, interest to hear what his NCO might think of Niall. "Have you served with him long, if you don't mind me asking?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 pm

"No, only this tour. Despite his age, he seems to be pretty wise, and charismatic. Not surprised he has a girlfriend." She smiled at the though... not jealous exactly, but she did daydream about having a supportive, kind, handsome partner like him.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 pm

"Yes-yes, I would have thought he had one... I mean," she cleared her throat, "most respectable Alderaanians have a few suitors. Is what I mean."

Not like she hadn't been checking him out. Nope! Never!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 pm

"Ah, you're familiar with Alderaanian culture, ma'am? I must confess I'm not well versed in the topic, besides the usual ablative noble jokes among the rank and file." She handed the datapad back in the meanwhile.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Oh, she didn't know?

Lyseil straightened slightly. "I am Alderaanian. Lyseil Panteer of the royal house of Panteer."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:04 pm

“Oh? Then you must know much about Alderaan ma’am.” Such genius intellect.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 pm

"I do!" she said with a great sense of pride. "I was among the top of my class at the Alderaan Select Academy for Young Ladies. So of course I know a lot about my home-world!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:41 pm

That is... a thing? "Congratulations ma'am?" Said Sabine uncertainly. "You are far away from your home planet then."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Lyseil nodded. "It is, but Bankor is a Republic world, and Alderaan would not leave a fellow Republic world in need."

She deployed a divertive tactic. "So... I take it you're not married, judging by your comments about Captain Organa...?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:04 pm

"That is admirabl-.... no I am not?" She replied uncertainly. How did that get started?
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 pm

"Oho," she chuckled mischeviously. "Smitten with your commanding officer, sergeant?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:12 pm

"....... WHAT?!" There was genuine outrage as she spoke. "Ma'am, I would NEVER! It is against the rules! He might be a charismatic person whose qualities I have not met in a single man before, but I am a professional. Ma'am!" Steam was almost coming out of her ears.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics