Republic Encampment

Re: [D5 EE] Time to Kill

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax chuckled "Maybe in another life I'd go by that for sure."

He let out a sigh after that "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything, you didn't send any messages I just like to keep myself up front, I'm attracted to you for sure, you're beautiful, badass, and a great person to spend time with." he shrugged and leaned back on the back two legs of his chair his hands behind his head fingers knit together "Don't worry I bounce back pretty quick, I'd still like to hang out try and shove some culture into that mandalorian head of yours." he said with a playful smirk his tone thoroughly teasing.

"No no, I'm not uncomfortable, just... it's a bit complicated. Things have happened recently in my life that kind of take my focus away from anything like that, and well... I was always terrible with relationships." She blushed. "Thanks... and good luck. I have a hard head."
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:51 am

"Well I will say, the only way you're going to get better at them is with practice." he said with a grin "but I get it sometimes shit gets in the way makes it hard to focus or put energy towards anything else." he sets down and turns toward Sabine his light blue eyes meeting hers "You know if you ever need anything, a shoulder, an ear, a drinking buddy, a friend. Just give me a call alright? I can be pretty good at distracting people from stuff if thats what they're looking for," He said giving her a warm smile.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"Well I will say, the only way you're going to get better at them is with practice." he said with a grin "but I get it sometimes shit gets in the way makes it hard to focus or put energy towards anything else." he sets down and turns toward Sabine his light blue eyes meeting hers "You know if you ever need anything, a shoulder, an ear, a drinking buddy, a friend. Just give me a call alright? I can be pretty good at distracting people from stuff if thats what they're looking for," He said giving her a warm smile.

Sabine let out a low laugh. "Mhm, you're a distracting fellow? Your fellow pilots must love you." She raised her hand to hide her laugh. "Sorry, just teasing. Yeah, I'll look for you, just..." she shrugged. "Not exactly used to that, you know. Always been more lone wolf than a team player. But hey, now I need to be!"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Jax smirked "People seem to generally like me."

He looked at her "Not only a team player but a team leader. But those burdens can be heavy you need to make sure you let others help you carry it sometimes."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:18 am

Sabine smirked. "Me? Allow others? How dare you! I'll carry this campaign to the every end if I have to." She looked away. "Or so I thought earlier. It's not how it works though. You are a likeable guy though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 am

Jax nodded "Well its a lesson we all learn at one time or another."

Jax smirks at her comment "Well thanks, I don't put much thought into it. Just sort of do what I can. You're not too bad yourself."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:08 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax nodded "Well its a lesson we all learn at one time or another."

Jax smirks at her comment "Well thanks, I don't put much thought into it. Just sort of do what I can. You're not too bad yourself."

"Heh, thanks. Thinking too much is not my strength, usually, to be fair. I prefer acting. And shooting. And slashing. And punching. And running. You know." She smirked. "Learning though? That's a different topic..."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:18 am

One of Jax's eyebrows shot up "Acting?" he asked with a small smile on his lips.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:21 am

Sabine looked at him deadpan, before putting her head into her palms. "Argh! Action! Action is what I meant. Kriff."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:36 am

Jax let out a laugh "No no I can see it now Sabine the thespian, wearing one of those elaborate costumes and talking all dramatic. you must do it now, a one woman show. It'll be brilliant." he had a small fit of laughter.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:39 am

"WHy, I never! Such disrespect to the honored instituation of thespionage!" Sabine huffed in ACTING.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:31 am

Jax laughed and punched Sabine playfully on the arm "Thespionage? really? is that even a word?" he said slightly teary eyed from laughing. "My my Sabine you never cease to amaze me."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics