Republic Encampment

[D5 EE] Time to Kill

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 am

Jax wandered the base killing time since a pilot didn't have much to do if there was no operation going on at the moment. So Jax was flipping around his vibro knife careful not to grab the razor sharp edge he leaned back in his chair tossing the knife up and catching it. He leans forward and throws the knife sinking it deep into a tree in front of him.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D5 EE] Time to Kill

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am

"What did that tree ever do to you?" She smirked as she asked him. "How goes it Jax?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:55 am

Jax grinned wide "I'm pretty sure it owes me money maybe, Seargent Kryze good to see you again." He said getting up and retrieving the knife from the tree. "I was hoping our paths would cross things are so damn hectic around here."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:58 am

"You lent a non-sentient object money? I mean... I've been drunk before too." She seemed bemused. "Sergeant Kelborn, actually. Long story. I was disowned. Well. Short story, I guess." She raised a brow in curiosity. "Oh? Should I be worried? Do I owe you money?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:13 am

"Probably not my best decision in life but hey it seemed like a trustworthy tree." he said sheathing the knife he raised an eyebrow "Well then, Kelborn it is and no you don't owe me anything, just. I don't know, wanted to see you again. Like I said you're a good person to pass time with."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:36 am

"Oh? Whew, good call. I have no money on me. Lent it to a shrub who seemed to be pretty down on its luck...." She gestured into the far off direction.

"Oh? Well, I guess I should feel lucky... bored Jax?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:38 am

"well I am currently filling my time by harassing the local vegetation I'll let you be the judge of my entertainment level." He said dryly but grinning after "I forgot this part of wars, the long stretches of nothing between brief periods of risking you life."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:48 am

"Such a bully. You might get court martialled!" She moved closer to him, shaking her head in amusement. "Yeah, hours of boring inter-sped with minutes of high-intensity violence. Didn't miss this part, then?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

Jax made a face of feigned indigence "I have never been a bully in my life, everything I did to that tree I'm sure it deserved for something." he said before chuckling a bit as he half sat, half fell into his chair He grabbed a near by one ang drug it to close conversational distance obciously for Sabine but he didn't offer it to her just let her know the option was there if she wanted it.

He leaned back and ran a hand through his hair "Its....i don't know, interesting. Does a hell of a job on your mind though ever wondering if you can really relax." he laughed then "But I guess you don't come to a warzone for rest and relaxation."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 am

"If you do, there is something seriously wrong with you." She said as she sat down, though not moving closer to Jax. "It can be tough... do you have a hobby?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:01 pm

"So far my favorite hobby seems to be chatting up pretty officers when I get the chance." he said with a little grin "but seriously it varies I watch old holovids from time to time a lot of crime dramas and such. Read books when I can get my hand on new ones. Play Pazaak when I find a partner for it. I have hobbies plenty if I really need to distract myself. Don't go worrying about me too much. I might start thinking that you care."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"So far my favorite hobby seems to be chatting up pretty officers when I get the chance." he said with a little grin "but seriously it varies I watch old holovids from time to time a lot of crime dramas and such. Read books when I can get my hand on new ones. Play Pazaak when I find a partner for it. I have hobbies plenty if I really need to distract myself. Don't go worrying about me too much. I might start thinking that you care."

"Oh? Talked to Captain Alderaan a lot then"? She asked with faux innocence. "Crime dramas? Really? How... odd. Would've figured something more exciting. Huttball matches perhaps. Did play a bit of pazaak, but not my forte, to be honest."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

"Yes he's exactly who I was thinking of." he said giving Sabine a pointed look and a smirk "As for Huttball I watch it here and there and you bet your sweet ass if its a big game I'll be there drinking, cursing, betting, and shouting with the best of them. But I just don't follow it consistently. You ever watch a good crime drama?" he asks with one raised eyebrow.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 pm

"A good one? No. A boring, kriffing slow one where the solution doesn't make sense? A few." She smirked. "Rooting for any particular team?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:22 pm

"hmmm" Jax made some thinking sounds "I think I can find one you'll enjoy, better pacing with more action would do the trick I bet. As for Hutt ball I saw the guys, the Rotworms I think they were called. Pretty entertaining team to watch. Very devious." he said with a nod.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"hmmm" Jax made some thinking sounds "I think I can find one you'll enjoy, better pacing with more action would do the trick I bet. As for Hutt ball I saw the guys, the Rotworms I think they were called. Pretty entertaining team to watch. Very devious." he said with a nod.

"Huttbal is about wanton violence disguised as a sport. I think cheating is part of the rules." She smirked. "Oh? I'm curious. What's it called?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:18 pm

"Oh most definitely! It's important for people to find outlets for their baser desires. Not everyone gets to engage in actual violence very often." He said giving her a sidelong glance.

"It's a movie called "Corescant Confidential" it's a crime drama but with plenty of chase scenes, fight scenes, and gun fights. We could watch it sometime, I think I have a copy somewhere on the Midnight."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"Oh most definitely! It's important for people to find outlets for their baser desires. Not everyone gets to engage in actual violence very often." He said giving her a sidelong glance.

"It's a movie called "Corescant Confidential" it's a crime drama but with plenty of chase scenes, fight scenes, and gun fights. We could watch it sometime, I think I have a copy somewhere on the Midnight."

"Hey What's that look for?" She felt offended. "Oooooh, sounds good! I'd be up for that one time."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm

He pat her leg "didn't mean nothing by it promise. You'll receive no judgement from me about anything."

His lips spread into a wide grin "perfect! We should set it up maybe tomorrow night before we start getting ready to pull out."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:53 pm

"Yeah, I think I can work that, hopefully, if nothing comes up. Does Azura also like crime holos?" She asked in curiosity, having heard the pair were... a pair working together.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:02 am

Jax shook his head "not usually, she usually just rolls her eyes when she sees me watching them." He sits back in his chair a bit "we aren't together if that's what you're thinking, we work together and are close like people who have worked on the same ship for 5 years tend to get but it's not like we have a romantic relationship."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax shook his head "not usually, she usually just rolls her eyes when she sees me watching them." He sits back in his chair a bit "we aren't together if that's what you're thinking, we work together and are close like people who have worked on the same ship for 5 years tend to get but it's not like we have a romantic relationship."

Sabine raised her hands. "Honestly, who's with who is none of my concern or care at the moment." She smirked. "Bit too busy being shot up. She does seem like the eye rolling type though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:09 am

"Well that's a shame, I usually prefer the pretty ones to care about my relationship status." he said matching her smirk "but i suppose you're right there are some more pressing things happening around us for sure. Though as we said" he looked up to Sabine a thin line of white showing between his lips as he grinned "there is plenty of downtime to fill."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"Well that's a shame, I usually prefer the pretty ones to care about my relationship status." he said matching her smirk "but i suppose you're right there are some more pressing things happening around us for sure. Though as we said" he looked up to Sabine a thin line of white showing between his lips as he grinned "there is plenty of downtime to fill."

Sabine smirked. "Oh? No paperwork to do Captain Dolross? What a shame." She let out a chuckle, then raised her hands, both, in a bit of a defensive measure. "There are a few things to do." She smiled bashfully, then looked away, turning a bit more sad. "Sorry if I sent any messages like that, but... I don't think it's a good time for me."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:37 am

Jax chuckled "Maybe in another life I'd go by that for sure."

He let out a sigh after that "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything, you didn't send any messages I just like to keep myself up front, I'm attracted to you for sure, you're beautiful, badass, and a great person to spend time with." he shrugged and leaned back on the back two legs of his chair his hands behind his head fingers knit together "Don't worry I bounce back pretty quick, I'd still like to hang out try and shove some culture into that mandalorian head of yours." he said with a playful smirk his tone thoroughly teasing.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics