Republic Encampment

Sweet Seduction (Day 8 Late Evening, Rexa's Lab)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:49 am

Jedi could be a bit silly, walk into a doctor's lab and try to seduce her? He would need a better plan then that, at least to a degree. Though he had planned to visit the attractive doctor for a chat anyways, and he could probably work that in. Well, if he wanted to.

Dismissing the various thoughts from his mind, he straightened his tie, and approached the lab, giving a polite rap on the door, before walking in. Who knows she could be in the midst of something.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Sweet Seduction (Day 8 Late Evening, Rexa's Lab)

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:57 am

She was sitting at a long desk with antiquities neatly labeled as she worked at a datapad. She looked up and said, “Hello, umm, are you lost?”
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 am

"No, I'm exactly where I wished to be." He offered with a easy smile. "Though I hope I'm not disturbing you, Doctor. I had a few questions if you had some time. Though I can always come back later."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:11 am

“Mind if I work while you inquire?” she offered, lifting a cup of tea to her lips.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:24 am

"Not at all." He offered warmly. "I suppose I should ask, do you prefer to be called Doctor Rexa? Miss Rexa, or perhaps just Doctor?" Zane took a few casual steps into the room, looking around for a moment before turning his eyes back to the Woman at the desk.

"Some people aren't too inclined to formality after all." His lips curled into a smirk. "Which gives me a adequate seaway to a introduction." he reached a hat up to politely tip his hat in her direction. "I'm Zanebry Varliss, you can call me Z though if you like."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 am

"Doctor Rexa, is perfectly fine," she replied looking at a relic and taking notes on her datapad.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 am

"Doctor Rexa it is then." Zane offered easily, his eyes moving to float around the room, looking for a good place to put a listening device. There were likely more then a few, he just needed to find the right area.

"To tell you the truth, I had questions about the force, in general really, and I was told you were the one to come to." He paused for a moment thoughtfully. "I've been told it can affect people, how they think, what they feel... I was wondering if you could give me some insight into that."

Looking for a adequate place to put a listenign device.. ?? difficulty: 3eA+1eP 6 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:43 am

“Why not ask a Jedi?” she said looking up. She thought on the question and said, “The Force is able to affect the brain chemistry and make people do things they would not normally do, though this effect is more pronounced on those who have not practiced mental defenses to resist. Even then, it can be difficult.”

“Is there a specific reason for these concerns?”

OOC: Successful but she is now on edge, something has made her wary of Zane. (Threat)
Perception - Difficulty + Setback due to Talents: 2eC+2eD+2eS 3 failures, 4 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:58 am

"If you ask a Jedi, you get a Jedi answer, if you ask a Sith, you get a Sith answer." He turned to smile at the doctor. "You seem to be neither, Doctor Rexa. So I thought you might have an answer that made more sense to a man like me."

"As for the reasons why, I've had a couple of friends over the years that have found out they are force sensitive. One of those went on to Join the ranks of the Sith, the other..." He trailed off a moment. "I'm not quite sure what she plans to do, but her work right now isn't too peaceful. I figure if I know a bit more I can help her, as it doesn't seem like any of the Jedi I know can."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 am

“I am not sure it will make more sense but I can try, failing that I could probably direct you to a few articles on the subject which are sparingly few. There have been sadly few scientific studies done on the matter. Be a simple matter for a Force User to use such an ability on a willing subject and see what areas of the brain are activated, perhaps with a variety of sentient beings for a better idea of the effect on different beings,” she said looking at the relic.

“Course I don’t have time for that now.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:09 am

"You do seem more then a little overworked." He offered with a wry smile. "I'd offer to help, but I'd likely just be in the way. Scientific study isn't really one of my strong points."

"Still anything you could over would be appreciated, even if it's just the names of the papers. though all I can really offer in return is a proper drink should you ever need one.

((difficulty for skullduggery to hid the listening device?))

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:17 am

OOC: Difficulty is 2 red and 2 purple, with a setback due to ger wariness of the situation. Flipping a Destiny so three red and 1 purple total plus setback.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:31 am

"You do drink don't you?" He asked smoothly. Though it likely wasn't one of his best lines.

Charm versus Doctor Rexa, Lets see If i can make her a bit less wary, flipping a destiny: 2eP+1eA 0 successes, 5 advantage
ImageImageImage

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:29 pm

“I enjoy a lovely wine, especially those from Alderann, but if you are asking right now, I got a mountain of work to get through. Perhaps another time, I appreciate the kind offer though,” she said coolly.

OOC: 1 Threat total.

Difficulty Doctor Rexa - Cool + Destiny: 2eC+2eD 0 successes, 6 threat
ImageImageImageImage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 pm

"I admit to having a few wines of that type, as well as surprisingly few people to drink them with. So if your work ever calms down, feel free to look me up.

He walked around the room, looking over the various artifacts trying to perhaps put the lady at ease. Though it wasn't working. "Did you want to send the names of those books vmby the way?"

((Assuming the difficulty is the same, and I cant spend a destiny now?))

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:29 pm

“Of course, I can send you some digital copies when I am finished with my work; though if it came to it, without proper training to protect the mind, resisting a Force user can be very tough under most circumstances. Keep your distance and try to keep them from speaking,” she responded.

OOC: Correct and you may spend the Destiny.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:41 pm

That wasn't exactly what he was looking for, but it would have to do. "Thanks again, and once again I'm sorry to bother you." He offered the lady a charming smile.

"I'll be sure to remember your advice." He walked towards the door, depositing the device along the way. "And please do remember my offer of drinks.

Hiding a listening device, subterfuge, destiny, remove a set back.: 3eP+1eA+3eC+1eD 1 success, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 pm

"A kind offer, how could I refuse, have a great evening, sir," she said warmly and then returned to her work.

OOC: Threat will be used for [Redacted].

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:19 am

"You as well, Doctor Rexa." He replied with a charming smile. Tipping his hat in her direction before making his.

/exit

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics