The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

[LA1] I Need a Doctor... Call me a Doctor...

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:59 am

Durasay finally made his way to the medical center. The limp had become unbearable. Looking about, he tried to not look too pitiful, or worse than others there who had had really bad days.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Re: [LA1] I Need a Doctor... Call me a Doctor...

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 am

Rekara watched the man limp his way to the medical station. The Mon cal reached out to him, allowing him to use her for support as he made his way into the medical station. "Please sit here." She pointed out with stern voice. "My name is Rekara and I Will be attending you now. Please explain to me what has happened to better help you. What has happened and what do you feel?"
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:32 am

Durasay was caught off guard for a moment. "The ship I was on crashed breaking through the blockade. I'm not in a lot of pain, maybe due to all the painkillers I took just to walk." He laughed darkly. "I'm pretty sure I broke my leg in the crash. Or maybe when I pulled it free from the panel it was pinned under."

"Definitely from the crash though. I'm Durasay, by the way."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)

Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:07 am

Saresh’s aide entered the medical tent and said, “Senator, madame Saresh sent me to see if you were grievously injured in the crash. She would be here herself but she is currently dealing with coordinating local and Resistance forces. Is there anything you need?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:10 am

Rekara looks at the leg, it did seem to have been crushed under a heavy structure. Her hand touched the leg from under the wound to a bit over it, checking on the bones integrity. "The bone is whole" she said mostly to herself, "the fracture seems to be mostly a linear one along the bone." she added as she looked into the wound. "You have strong bones though," she added this time looking to him, lifting her google eyes to meet his, "so it will not take much to heal."

The jedi took the bone knitter from the table and started her work without delay, introducing it through the wound and restoring the bone to its top shape. After that she cleaned up the wound, and closed it up, leaving behind a bandage to leave the wound covered and free of infection. "Try to keep it dry for a day, and tomorrow you can remove the bandaging."

XMedicine Roll, Average difficulty? state of the art tech boost: 2 successes, 4 advantage; Heals: 2+2 (Surgeon) = 4 Wounds and 4 + 2 (Physician) = 6 Strain

Medicine Roll, Hard difficulty, state of the art tech boost: Corrected roll for a Critical Injury of Hard Difficulty, 4 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, +2 wounds healed and +2 Strain Healed from career skills.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She looked up and saw a strange figure as she finished her work.

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:42 am

The stress from the battle earlier, coupled with his tapping into the Dark Side when he needed to, seemed to wash away at the Healer's touch. He held his breath as the bone knitter went to work.

Upon seeing Saresh's aide, Durasay managed to smile. "I've had worse. And feeling like a million credits now, thanks to Rekara." He grinned to the Mon Cal.

"Just glad we could cripple that frigate"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:48 am

“We are all grateful for your sacrifices, we hope no one was killed in the crash?” she responded calmly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:25 am

"I am happy to report no fatalities, Laan-We." Durasay grinned at that. "Thankfully through the will of the Force."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 am

"Quite, then beyond the loss of your ship we had an optimal victory. Well done, Senator," she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:57 am

"Technically, not my ship. She is owned by my friend Nudimsu." Durasay wouldn't speak of the Turtle in the past tense. "We were just doing what anyone else would have done in our boots. Break the blockade."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:59 am

“Of course, still we all owe you for your hard work and sacrifice. If there is anything you or your crew needs please let us know,” she said calmly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:04 pm

"Had you not broken through the Blockade, the rest of use would not had reached the planet..." Had he presented himself to her? She could not remember him doing so, or maybe it was that she could not remember having hearing his name since she was focused, but it did seem he was someone of importance because of his strange visitor. She had said Senator... if so there was one way to address him, as was due after her pause, " honorable one."

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 pm

"Honorab... no, no. I'm just another set of boots on the ground here, Rekara. Please. Durasay is fine. Or Dur. Or even just D, if you prefer." The nickname that Lelia had chosen was odd, but it worked. He looked to Laan-We, and nodded. "Should I think of something, I'll ask. Honestly, I just want to make sure we start integrating with the resistance forces here, and start giving them some relief, asap." A grin, then looking to the Mon Calamari woman.

"You're a skilled surgeon, it seems. We're glad to have you here."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 am

"I too am looking to reunite our forces with that of the Resistance. It would be the only way to become strong and clean the usurpers out of this planet." She sighed, "peace can only be found when we all thrive for it. And until that day comes, my hands and intellect will be directed to do so."

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Again, the primodordial voice, mixed with the soft timbre of hers played in his mind. "An admirable goal. One that will certainly help the Resistance here on their goal of freedom."

That is what Durasay cared about. Freedom. Real freedom. From oppression, from anyone limiting what one could potentially do.

The occupiers were a major hindrance to that.

"I have already spoken with a few members of the Resistance here. It'll take time, but we should be able to earn their trust soon enough.

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:09 pm

"It is normal for them to feel mistrust. They asked for help and they didn't get fast enough support from the Republic." The Mon cal looked back at the camp that was the force sent by the republic. A bunch of freedom fighters, and a small sample of the Republic's army... If the Republic really wanted to free the planet they could had sent a stronger force against the occupation. "The Republic took a long time to reply. It must be a tough bureaucracy to go through."

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:34 am

"They say that's the strength of the Senate. The amount of deliberation prevents hasty action. But sometimes, it prevents all action." He seemed perturbed by that fact, before following Rekara's gaze out to the camp.

"It's why I'm here. Maybe as a way to make up for slow action."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:04 am

"However it may be, we all thrive for the same, getting the Mandalorian out, liberate Bankor from the occupation. The Republic may take a while to take decisions, they might avoid harsh decisions, but I would guess that if Bankor was part of the Republic, they would had been saved or protected earlier. This is a sign that alone we cannot be in this vast Universe."

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 am

"Bankor is part of the Republic, my new friend." Durasay smiled at the Mon Calamari, clapping her on the shoulder. "Just out in the Outer Rim. I hate to say it, but once you get past the Expansion Region, your problems tend to drop off the scale of importance real quick."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:55 pm

"That saddens me, to see that the Republic did not act faster when a planet of its own was under danger... That gives me much to think about." Her own planet was on the Outer Rim, could it be useful for Dac to join the Republic? Would they be protected in times of need? In case they did could it not be important to settle defensive units nearby so that protection could be assured... "I could feel the danger of Bankor leaving the Republic, if they don't feel supported, and not only that, but even the planets of the Outer Rim might decide to leave the Republic if they see that they will not be protected."

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Internally, Durasay was grinning. "Well, I view that the Outer Rim planets need to be supported in autonomy, as well. Allowed to strengthen their own guards, without having to rely on a central bureaucracy to keep them protected. No offense, but Jedi can't be everywhere, either. There are just too many ststems."

He signed, then shook his head, looking to the Mon Calamari. "For instance, my homeworld has a strong navy and defense force. In addition to being a part of the Republic. So we are relatively well protected, and can respond to threats quickly. Others aren't so fortunate."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Rekara heard the words of the Senator, it was the same words that had been through her mind.

"You have given me much to meditate about. Now if I may, I should get back to work, more people require of help. I hope in finding you again." The Mon Cal bowed gently.

Armies, forces, jedi... the outer rim needed as much protection, or more, as the Core worlds, but nobody seemed to mind. At least not yet.

/exit

Rekara

Forum Statistics