The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

D4 MA: It gets in the wounds too!

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:22 am

Baesal's head was still ringing and she could tell her balance was off.

It did not take a genius to realise she still was in need of a medic so she made her way to the base's medical clinic. She was surprised to find a great number of wounded: republic soldiers, jedi and what looked like prisonners of some sort.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: D4 MA: It gets in the wounds too!

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:41 am

Ashla catches up to her.

"Hey, lemme look at you. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at you before, but yeah. You were there. But for now sit."

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+Facilities: 3eA+1eP+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Effect: Removes Crit

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit: Wound Healing: 3eA+1eP+2eB+2eD 0 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Effect: Heal 3 Strain

Ashla frowns. "Well, I got the most urgent concern. But the medicine could only do so much. Let me use the Force to heal you."

Heal: 2eF 2 Dark Side
ImageImage

Something holds Ashla back. Probably the heat. Ashla sighs and pushes the thought out of her mind and tries again.

Heal: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Effect: Heal 8 Wounds

The Force flows through Ashla and mends her fellow padawan's flesh back together.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:27 pm

''Oha! Thank you Ashla, that is certainly appreciated.'' she repleid with a smile ''Say, did you hear about what happened here? It looks like the base was under attack while we were away''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:10 pm

"No. But it's not surprising. What happened?"
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Returning to camp from Dr. Ormont's makeshift medical center out in the desert, Tethys had heard the news that three padawans were on a transport shot down somewhere in the desert this morning, and no word had come in from any of the crew since. Losing three young Jedi at once would be an appalling blow, but to her relief she scarcely has time to start worrying about it before word goes around that the survivors of the crash have returned to camp. She hurries to Medical at the fastest pace she can comfortably manage in hopes of finding them there...

"Thank the Force," she murmurs under her breath, spotting Ashla and Baesal across the triage room. She makes her way over toward them as quickly as possible given the busy scene.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:43 pm

''Looks like an attack...but there seems to be a lot of prisonners or refugees?'' eyeing the scene once more, Baesal noted Knight Tethys's quick movement towards the pair

''Hello, can we help you?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 pm

"You already have," Tethys replies with a small but genuine smile. "I was worried when I heard you were in a wreck out there. I'm very glad to see you're both all right." Well, Baesal looks a bit banged up, but at least there seems to be no permanent damage.

She lightly taps something hanging from a carrying strap over her shoulder. "Your invention saved some lives today too, Baesal."
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Baesal's eyes widened ''Oh!? I did?'' she was clearly excited

''I am glad to know it performed up to expectation!''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:57 am

"It did more than that. Even more innocent people would have been killed without it." Tethys unslings the device from her shoulder and sets it on the nearest convenient surface. "The Mandalorians set up a killing field and baited it with Bankor prisoners. "Your shield held up under heavy sniper fire long enough to get a few of them back to safety"
Tethys Carrack

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am

Ashla sneers. "Disgusting." Then her look turns into concern. "If they are do this now, it is only going to get worse as they get pushed off the planet. They may simply go all in and try to slaughter as many of the people of Bankor as they did. Slash and burn."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Ashla's concern was shared with Baesal as she picked up her shield generator

''That is a worrisome thought...those Kryze seems to have forgotten the meaning of honor''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:37 am

"My concern exactly," Tethys says with a grim expression. "Beings who are not warriors aren't full sentients to them--to some of them, at least, if not all. But they know we care about those people. And they are already using that against us."

She shakes her head, wincing slightly. "The worst so far is Eralynn Varad. Take care if you encounter her. This morning was her doing, and I know she would be only too happy to kill a Jedi."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 pm

"Isn't that all Mandolorians?" Ashla was genuinely curious. She thought she read that in the briefing. "Or does she have a particular desire to kill Jedi?"

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 pm

''I thought Jedi were trophies to them?'' she asked
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:24 pm

"We are." Tethys says, with a quiet sigh. "But Varad has fewer scruples than the others. Using catspaws and coercing civilians to do her killing, setting up strikes remotely from cover... most Mandalorians wouldn't find any glory in those things. She seems to enjoy them."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 am

"So, it's not an honor thing with her. She's a sadist. Well, hopefully, she'll fall soon."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Forum Statistics