The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D5 EN] Making Connections

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"Well, 'may you choose the way you go' is like the best kind of wishing well." He chuckled. "See you around, girl. Glad you came to check on me."

"You're lucky I was passing by, you would have been bored as hell without me. Rest up and go kill stuff tomorrow" Azura grinned, turning to leave...only to see Jax there.

"Are you stalking me now?" Azura asked the man at the door.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:16 am

Jax chuckled "You wish, I was here to see him." Jax said nodding to the man in the bed behind her "I didn't realize you two knew each other. Small base."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am

"We met at the gym." Odd said to Jax, seeing as nap was meant to be postponed. "Sure, Azura, I should be good for hunting tomorrow. Looking forward to the cake."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:40 am

"Makes sense." Jax said looking at Oddyn "I know its late I don't plan to stay long just wanted to see how you were holding up. You took some pretty bad looking shots out there."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 am

"It takes a bit for me to fold. Seems it wasn't enough this time." Odd patted his chest with the only arm. "You ok?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 am

"I am and so is everyone else partly because of you, you helped pull me and Illaryia out of there. I owe you one for sure." he steps a bit closer "and you know I meant what I said on the transport, you seemed to think I was patronizing you but I wasn't if you hadn't been there there's a good chance that operation wouldn't have been the complete success that it was." Jax paused for a moment "any word on a replacement?" he said nodding towards the missing arm.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:41 pm

He acknowledged the explanation with a nod but did not dwell on it. "A functional one is coming. They may operate me tonight."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Jax nodded and clapped the Mandalorian on the shoulder "nice, well I'll let you rest. Just wanted to make sure you're alright and to thank you. See you out there." He said and turned to leave.

On his way out he put a hand on Azura's shoulder "I'll see you on the ship." He said and smiled before stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jacket and walking to the exit.

/exit

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:48 pm

"Huh. You must have made a good impression on him" Azura commented after Jax left "fighting together?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Odd gestured a bye for Jax as he was speaking with the girl, then turned to Azura once Jax turned around and left.

"Earlier today. Took a brief respite from the hospital boredom to shoot some. Kept some asses unsplit in the process."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:13 am

"Don't be dragging him out to wars, he's not as young as he used to be anymore" Azura rolled her eyes "sheesh, coming to this war zone has awoken the warrior in him again."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:22 am

"I haven't been dragging him anywhere." Oddyn pouted slightly. "He goes where he wants and I have no stake in knowing why. But keep a man out of war and you'll get half a man or less. Strife is what makes and sustains men."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am

"He's ex-military. I don't fancy him going back to being military" Azura pouted "I ain't gonna be part of the republic. Not for anything."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am

"Neither am I. Still, I lead a warrior's life." Odd didn't see the connection she was making.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 am

"You're different though. You're more like me, no links nothing. Jax...I see it in him, being around so many military types" Azura sighed "I think he misses that life."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:43 am

"Ah, so you think the uprightness and being seduced by the cause may get to him. That would be too bad. Men usually have better lives when they're seduced by women rather than causes." He smirked at that.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am

Azura narrowed her eyes.

"If you weren't in a hospital bed I'd hit you right now. So lucky you. I just don't want to...I kinda like things as they are, ok? I don't want things to change."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:48 am

"Oh, help yourself. I don't think you'd score that one." He grinned. "That's never gonna happen, though, lack of change. This is like the only constant in the world, that things won't stay as they are."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:51 am

"I know things change...but this is different" Azura pouted more "it's...I don't know! I just...ugh, nevermind!" she threw her hands up "I just don't want him going back into the military."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 am

"Then think up another rewarding path for you and him that won't make either of you feel like you're not going forward?" He suggested coyly, keeping his deeper thoughts to himself.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:31 am

"Hm...maybe..." Azura said thoughtfully. It was a good idea.

"Thanks, I might use that! You rest up, ok? I'll...I think I should head back soon and I've kept you from your resting."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 am

He nodded. "I'm going to crash. You go girl." He waved with his existing hand and forced himself to yawn.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 am

"Laters!" Azura gave him a wave, then made her /exit
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am

Oddyn, incensed because of reasons that were his own, moved his attention to the ceiling and slowly drifted away.

/Scene

Oddyn Vizsla

Previous
Forum Statistics