The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: [D5 EN] Making Connections

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 pm

"Well this Varo's an idiot then" Azura shook her head "letting someone who clearly wants to fight you go away alive just leaves them time to plan how to kill you in the future. That seems stupid. Now you can work out how to win next time. To take your arm though...sheesh."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:11 pm

"I still don't know what kind of point he was trying to make." Odd clicked his tongue. "I suppose it made sense to him. That's funny thing about us, Mandalorians. Simple creeds don't make us predictable." He looked at her. "But yeah, me living impacts his odds of dying."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 pm

"I guess then it's on you" Azura crosses her arms, looking at the man "what are you going to do? Lick your wounds and move on, or plan how to get him back? Are you going to keep playing by his rules?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:15 pm

"Frankly, I need to think about it. But I can't move on until I have my vengeance. The how is the big question."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:44 pm

"Winning this war and blasting his head off sounds a good way to do it" Azura said with a smirk "it's the best way in fact. He needs to die. Painfully."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:04 pm

"I'm not that ambitious. This war can go any way as far as I am concerned as long as I kill the man. And his death may be quick for all I care." He looked at her. "Do you have any special care for this planet that you think it should go to the Republic? I am not even getting into this how good or bad the reason for this war is. For a Mandalorian, it is warring in itself that matters."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:20 pm

"I couldn't care less who has the planet. However, surely losing a war is pretty damaging?" Azura shrugged "the Republic can give you more chances to kill him and backup until the deed is done. I say take advantage of the resource while you have it."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:47 pm

"Yeah, I'm going to be doing just that, taking advantage of the situation. There was an odd chance that Varo might have been present where the trap had been set. Hence I went there as the man behind the heavy repeater. As long as it's going on, I might be getting chances like that. That alone is what makes the war valuable." He paused to unclench the fist while looking at it. "With the guy dead and my vengeance complete, I'll be able to move on."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"Hey I'm a professional i've just put my reputation on the line. Can't have people going around saying I don't finish job satisfactorily." he said as they shook hands "but just know I always collect my payment." he said with a little chuckle.

“Alright Mr. Chin keep it in your pants,” Lelia said.

“The important part is winning and helping the most people we can, at least that is what T-Haz would say.”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:06 pm

"I assure you everything in my pants is staying right where it is. That sounds like a good plan though Thazos needs to keep a better head on his shoulders."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"Yeah, I'm going to be doing just that, taking advantage of the situation. There was an odd chance that Varo might have been present where the trap had been set. Hence I went there as the man behind the heavy repeater. As long as it's going on, I might be getting chances like that. That alone is what makes the war valuable." He paused to unclench the fist while looking at it. "With the guy dead and my vengeance complete, I'll be able to move on."

Azura nodded, a small smile on her face.

"At least you didn't lose your fire with your arm. Good. You'll need that fire in the days to come. I'll...help where I can, although I suck at helpfulness. I'm really not cut out for caring, advanced warning."
Azura Mora

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:42 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"I assure you everything in my pants is staying right where it is. That sounds like a good plan though Thazos needs to keep a better head on his shoulders."

“Eh it was dumb, but I totally understand,” she said after a thoughtful pause.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 am

Lelia wrote:“Eh it was dumb, but I totally understand,” she said after a thoughtful pause.

Jax gave a shrug "Thazos and I already had it out while you were napping on the transport. He knows how I feel, I understand his position even if I don't agree with it." He thought for a moment "speaking of, why did you volunteer to do it?"
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:52 am

"I appreciate the sentiment, Azura, but helping is a shit-word. I need no kriffing charitability and it's good in my book that you're not the type. Having each other's back is how the Mando'ade roll. If people see eye to eye on a thing, they stick together for it and make history. If they don't, they're better off without the false helpfulness." He smiled at her. "This is the respectful way. You are who you are, not who this or that guy might want you to be. Same applies to me." He reached out with the only arm to squeeze her shoulder. "It's all good."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax gave a shrug "Thazos and I already had it out while you were napping on the transport. He knows how I feel, I understand his position even if I don't agree with it." He thought for a moment "speaking of, why did you volunteer to do it?"

"He's a good friend, why not... ride or die," she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am

Jax smiled at that "He's lucky to have someone like you in his life Lelia, loyalty like that is hard to find in this galaxy. You're a good friend too."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:26 am

"Ugh, I just do what people should be doing," she said honestly.

"Nothing special."

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:35 am

"That's the problem with galaxy right now. It's plenty spexial." Jax stood and stretched grabbing the flask and extending it to Lelia "one last shot before I go?" He asked with a smile.

After he nodded "Well I feel I've taken too much of your time. You need to rest up so you can get back out there." He wrote something on a piece of paper and left it on the table "give me a call when you get out of here, is love to chat again."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"I appreciate the sentiment, Azura, but helping is a shit-word. I need no kriffing charitability and it's good in my book that you're not the type. Having each other's back is how the Mando'ade roll. If people see eye to eye on a thing, they stick together for it and make history. If they don't, they're better off without the false helpfulness." He smiled at her. "This is the respectful way. You are who you are, not who this or that guy might want you to be. Same applies to me." He reached out with the only arm to squeeze her shoulder. "It's all good."

"Having someones back is something I am good at" Azura nodded, a smile as she put her hand on his "so don't need to worry about that. Does mean you don't go charging into the wilds on a revenge mission though. You see a chance to get him, and it's spur of the moment take it, but if I'm there we'll take it. I got my own problems to deal with as well, but they ain't the level of yours."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:40 pm

"I can lend a hand in those problems of yours too if their circumstances agree with me." He chortled at the unintended pun, turning his large, calloused palm to take hers.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 am

"Wait until you have a hand to spare, ok? My issue is with a Jedi, and well...lightsabers are good are removing limbs" she gave his hand a squeeze "hey, you need to rest and I've slept already. Rest up, and drop me a message tomorrow if you need something. Even if it's just a shouting at" she grinned "I'm really good at shouting."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:01 am

"There's no love lost between me and Jedi. There can't be." He yawned at the suggestion and took his hand away. Still, he laughed at her mentioning shouting. "You be alright?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:13 am

"Eh, two things tried to kill me today. I'm still standing" Azura grinned "don't worry Oddyn, I don't plan to die for quite some time."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:21 am

"Well, 'may you choose the way you go' is like the best kind of wishing well." He chuckled. "See you around, girl. Glad you came to check on me."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Jax was leaving Lelia's room when he saw Azura and Oddyn and he made a detour to the pair waiting by the door for their conversation to be over so he could talk to Odd.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics