The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

[D8 LM] Not so Young as I Used to Be.

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Jax groaned as he got out of bed he probably should have gone to medical immediately after the events of last night, the blaster burn on his chest just looked angrier than it had when he'd gone to bed. He got to his feet slowly and got dressed cursing like a sailor the whole time each move of his arms agony as his bruised and battered body protested the movements. He grabbed a quick meal on the ship and called out to Azura "Hey! I'm going to medical." he wasn't sure if she was on the ship but if she was she would have heard him.

The walk to medical was long and painful but he eventually reached the building and by the reactions of the nurses he most definitely should have gone straight here last night. He was given a room almost immediately and told to wait for the doctor.

11/12 wounds
2 criticals both easy
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D8 LM] Not so Young as I Used to Be.

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:31 am

Ashla was there. "What's up?"
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 am

Just by looking at him the doc could likely tell he was in bad shape "Well I went and got myself shot last night, applied some stims to get me moving and slept a bit of it off but figured I needed to talk with you ." he said then he winced and groaned a little as he pulled his shirt off revealing two nasty looking blaster burns on his chest. They didn't puncture through but they left some nice wounds to go along with the other scars that marked his toned athletic body.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:12 am

Cole came out of the tiny lab, heading for the kaff machine. Jax, shirtless, would have been enough to snag his attention, but it was Ashla that caused him to raise an eyebrow. Filling his mug, “I didn’t expect to see you slumming it down here with us drones,” his tone was disinterested, but his pale eyes revealed a glint of humour.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 am

"Now, now, if you want to chat with me, you don't have to get yourself shot?" Ashla makes sure the humor is kept in her tone. "Though A for effort." Ashla then goes to work.

Medicine: Crit: 1eP+3eA+2eB+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crit: Healed

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+Facilities: Wounds: 1eP+3eA+2eB+2eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

2 Wounds healed

She managed to heal one of the lasting injuries, but the didn't do much for the superficial wounds. "Alright. You'll need to take it easy and see me or another doctor tomorrow, but you should be fine. May I use the Force for some of your superficial wounds?"

When Cole comes in Ashla gives him a sarcastic smile, "Well, you know me enough by now to know that slumming it is one of my specialties."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:10 am

Ashla Vyliis wrote:"Now, now, if you want to chat with me, you don't have to get yourself shot?" Ashla makes sure the humor is kept in her tone. "Though A for effort." Ashla then goes to work.

Medicine: Crit: 1eP+3eA+2eB+1eD 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crit: Healed

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+Facilities: Wounds: 1eP+3eA+2eB+2eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

2 Wounds healed

She managed to heal one of the lasting injuries, but the didn't do much for the superficial wounds. "Alright. You'll need to take it easy and see me or another doctor tomorrow, but you should be fine. May I use the Force for some of your superficial wounds?"

When Cole comes in Ashla gives him a sarcastic smile, "Well, you know me enough by now to know that slumming it is one of my specialties."

Jax chuckled his voice was a little strained but had a good humor in it "I never knew how to talk with pretty girls, this seemed like an easier way to force a conversation." the sentenced was followed by a wink and then a grimace as she worked on him.

Jax nodded at Ashla's question "Yeah whatever you have to do."

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Cole came out of the tiny lab, heading for the kaff machine. Jax, shirtless, would have been enough to snag his attention, but it was Ashla that caused him to raise an eyebrow. Filling his mug, “I didn’t expect to see you slumming it down here with us drones,” his tone was disinterested, but his pale eyes revealed a glint of humour.

Jax then turned to Cole and nodded "Hey Doc good to see you again, I'd get up and shake your hand but" he motioned to his chest.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 am

"Well, I guess I can't argue with results. Maybe just try to take one shot next time?"

Ashla lays her hands in Jax. His flesh begins to knit together.

((OOC: Rolled twice, since I forgot my extra die from my sword.))

Heal: 1eF 1 Dark Side
Heal: 1eF 2 Light Side

Heal 8 Wounds

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:26 am

Jax sighs full of relief as he feels the force knitting together and healing his burned flesh and torn muscles. "That stuff will never cease to amaze me." he said giving Ashla a fuller smile than before. he touched the newly healed skin and then her hand "Really thank you, I owe you dinner or something, this is the second time you've put humpty dumpty back together." he chuckled sitting up with considerably less effort than an hour ago.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Cole leaned against the bench, sipping his kaff and listening to them flirt effortlessly. He pushed a hand through his blonde curls, expressionless.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:22 pm

Jax swung his legs off the side of the bed and faced Cole "What's up Doc? Been a bit since I've seen you." He said. His chest looked much better what was once angry burned flesh now merely looked a little red.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:10 am

Cole hitched a thumb in the general direction of his surroundings, “they keep me busy. People getting shot, it’s almost like we’re in a war zone.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:23 am

Jax grinned "I wouldn't know anything about that obviously. We need to get a drink sometime, maybe after we finish off that bitch running this place and it calms down a bit."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:32 am

“Sounds like a plan,” Cole’s tone was agreeable, but his expression didn’t change much. It rarely did. Though there is something in his eyes - envy, perhaps - as he lets his gaze drift over the muscular chest and arms on display, or is it disappointment that Jax has never been one of his patients?
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:26 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax sighs full of relief as he feels the force knitting together and healing his burned flesh and torn muscles. "That stuff will never cease to amaze me." he said giving Ashla a fuller smile than before. he touched the newly healed skin and then her hand "Really thank you, I owe you dinner or something, this is the second time you've put humpty dumpty back together." he chuckled sitting up with considerably less effort than an hour ago.

"Dinner after only two? Most punch cards take at least five."

Ashla noticed Cole's expression but didn't understand. So, she ignored it for now. "Well, I'm sure there will plenty of drinking and celebrating once she's dead." Ashla sighs. "And it will be well-deserved."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Jax grinned at the Jedi "Well I'm no punch card though though if you guys gave those out that would be splendid, get treat five times and get a smoothie or something." He said with a chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:18 pm

“That Mandalorian with one arm is just about up to his first freebie,” Cole deadpanned and sipped his kaff. “Don’t think many of my patients would be interested in a dinner, well, maybe if it was free.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Jax nods "yeah....Odd has has one he'll of a time here but he goes out looking for trouble and in a war zone it's not hard to find." He smiled at the doctor "hey if you're paying I'd love to have dinner." He said with a chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Colour rose in Cole’s cheeks and he quickly hid behind his kaff mug.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 am

Well now we finally got a reaction out of the good doctor Jax said smirking. "Well I suppose I need to give both of you my contact info I think I'll have need of either or both of you in the future. Plus with this fantastic bedside manner I may have to get shot more often."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 am

"Well, you can always contact us without getting shot. It might be an interesting twist." Ashla hands Jax her info.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Forum Statistics