The Medical Tent and Surgery Center

Re: Pain Killer (Day 9 Mid Morning)

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:13 am

She crossed her arms. "Orar's file as a mercenary is similarly brutish, but not nearly to the same extent. He is a man of bravado. Perhaps you two could get along with your insistence in flirting." She smiled at her own joke. "Well, anyways, you're right. He took on more and more important jobs."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 am

"Something tells me it was because those above him unfortunately passed away." Z replied with a soft chuckle, eyeing Claire carefully a moment later. "You know if you ever got really tired of it you could just slap me, and not playful-like on the hand either."

"By the way, do you know much about her sister Keilynn?" Also known as the hot one. "Something tells me she might make a appearance."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:27 pm

"I'll consider it. But I try not to use violence unless necessary." She shrugged. "Doesn't mean I don't use violence often."

Claire sighed. "Reports have confirmed that Keilynn Rodarch is inbound. I figured that having both sisters loose would have been a devastating loss to us." She pointed up to the sky. "Then, we also have to move most of us to take out that station. Eralynn roaming freely with more support would have crushed morale down here.

"But as for the woman herself, reports show that she and her husband are bounty hunters by trade. They hunt alongside their panthers, like the rest of their clan, meaning that their targets are often mauled. No 'teeth collection' or anything of the sort, though."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:41 pm

"Is being all edgy and dark a requirement in her family in something? First one with a obsession with teeth, and now one that likes to feed people to panthers? Maybe we should hunt down and shoot that foster father of theirs, before he raises another generation of maladjusted girls." Aaroth couldn't of gotten that far after all. He might even be still on the planet.

Shaking his head Zane sighed. "That only proves my point though, about Eralynn being the bigger danger. Any timeline of when her sister will arrive? I'd guess she is going to make a ruckus about Eralynn being behind bars."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:45 pm

"I wish someone had planted a tracking beacon on the man before he departed. At the moment, it is a mystery how the man will resurface." The woman then shrugged. "I wouldn't blame the panthers aspect on her, though. Clan Rodarch is known to liking their panthers to such an extent that they'll paint their armor to match them.

"But as for arrival, I was told that she had to spend a bit of time gathering other clan members to bring here to Bankor."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 pm

"If I had the opportunity I would of, sadly I was quite busy bleeding, and jedi arent often good at that sort of thing." Or at the very least Tethys wasnt good at that sort of thing.

"Just because you like Panthers, doesn't mean you have to let them maul people. But I suppose that's a good point, my instincts tells me she has a few screws loose though." The way she said she was after a good hunt.

"Well, I'll keep an eye open for her, there seems to be no end to trouble makers around here."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:23 am

"Insanity often runs in the family. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some aspects of her left to dig up."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:31 am

"Yeah, me either." Zane replied simply. "I honestly just want to try and avoid any more blood fueds."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am

"We don't need another woman slaughtering civilians to make a point on this planet," Claire noted. She then gave a soft sigh. "Especially not now. We don't have the manpower to hold off another lunatic on the planet while dealing with the one in orbit."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:55 am

"Cant we just take over this super weapon, and shoot it at their ships when the jump in or something?" It sounded like a logical plan. "I'm sure ypu have a crack team of people somewhere for that kind of job."

"Or do they have you on a budget these days?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

"That's assuming we could take over the superweapon before they arrive. It could be used against Clan Kryze, I suppose, but if they were on the ground then there is no way we could fire it at the planet."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:58 pm

"That's why we need a crack team!" Zane offered with a sly smile. "Of course you're right though, as much as I'd like to drop an asteroid on this accursed jungle, We can't do that, can't use it on any parts of the planet, and it's a bit ridiculous to try to use it against vessels in space."

He sighed. "A man can dream though."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics