The deep uncharted wastes of the Black Desert.

Re: Just Like The Stables Back Home... Sorta [D6EN]

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:37 pm

"Mmm. I've been thinking about it a lot lately." Niall said. "It's very pleasant, very peaceful. I used to go out on the lake, swimming, or boating, or rafting... sometimes I'd just sit on the dock and read..." His lips quirked. "Goodness, I was a dork, wasn't I?"

He gave her a sidelong glance, his smile growing playful. "Would you like to visit? That sounds nice." He leaned just a tiny bit closer, careful not to lose his balance. "Perhaps then I'd get my turn to see you in a swimsuit."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:29 am

"Well, out in the desert, I can see why you're thinking of a lakehouse," she giggled warmly, squeezing his hand a little more as she nudged him closer. Well, as close as it was possibly when they were on top of two vusas riding side-by-side.

"I'd love to visit, but... who knows, you might get to see me in a swimsuit even before then, if Z's plan is going through?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 am

Niall smiled. "I rather like the sound of that." He murmured. Lyseil had managed to bring them closer together, their arms brushing against each other as they rode. The way she squeezed his hand, the lovely scent of her, all sent a little thrill through Niall. Scarcely aware he was doing so, he turned a little in his seat, leaning closer...

His comm rang.

It was only because Lyseil was holding his hand that he managed to keep his seat. Grimacing, he straightened, guiding his vusa to a stop as he grabbed his comm. Looking at it, he growled before bringing it up to his cheek.

"Captain Organa here. Zane, your timing is incredible."

Niall gave Lyseil a wry smile.
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:11 am

Speak of the devil, and he just might appear, not that Zane was all that malicious. Most days.

"Did I catch you making out?" The voice echoed from the com, with a amused tone. "I'll let you get back to it in a minute."

"Just thought you should know, I found out where Melv will be."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:51 am

Lyseil couldn't help herself from an amused chuckle as the romantic get-together was interrupted by Z, and the wry smile was returned in kind.

Darn... going to have to plot some revenge on him now for interrupting that.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:55 am

Niall's wry smile faded, though, as Z revealed just what information he had. When Niall spoke again, his voice was heavy.

"I see. Go ahead. I'll pass it along to Vera. I asked her to look into it, too."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:23 am

If he knew about it Z, might look forward to Lyseil's plans for revenge. As it were, he would have to find out about it later.

The lack of denial on Niall's part brought a small smile to Z's lips though.
"There is an outpost in the Viridian Sea, he'll be stationed there. The Mandolorian's aren't expecting our presence because honestly it holds no tactical importance."

Even Zane wasn't sure why they were bothering.

"I can send the coordinates to Vera, maybe she'll have easier time picking him up that way. But are you sure you just don't me to handle this?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:29 am

"The Viridian Sea." Niall echoed. Where they'd be going next. His eyes closed for a moment.

Niall hesitated before speaking again. "Go ahead and send him the coordinates. But I think this is best handled as a military operation." His eyes flickered over to Lyseil. "And I caught him once, I can catch him again."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:55 am

"I'm going to tell Vera, you called her a him. I'll send it her way though."

There was a slight pause.

"I should let you get back to your date though, I'm going to try and score a dance with, Miss Amaryllis. If I don't come back, she probably shot me." There was a slight chuckle. "Oh, and give your raven haired date a kiss from me."
With that final comment, the line went dead.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 am

Lyseil had quietly listened to the conversation, thinking she shouldn't give anything away, but Z's last comment made her blush.

How did he know I was here?!?
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:00 am

Grimacing again, Niall tucked the comm back in his utility belt. "How does he do that?" Niall said. His tone was exasperated, but a keen ear could hear a hint of fondness behind it.

Taking a deep breath, Niall turned back to Lyseil. "I imagine it was clear from context. But Melv was the man who killed Rayne." Niall's jaw briefly clenched.

The blush, though, made him smile just a little.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 am

"Mm, I figured," she nodded, looking at Niall with some concern. "You alright?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:15 am

Niall's eyes closed for a moment as he very seriously considered her question. They flickered open again, and he nodded, managing a slight smile.

"I am, yes. Most of the shock was last night. Now was just a reminder. But... we're going to take care of it." His lips pursed thoughtfully for a few moments, his gaze distant.

His grey eyes refocused on Lyseil, his lips curling up once more. When he'd answered the comm and they'd come to a stop, he'd let go of her hand. He offered his to her again. "Perhaps we can pick up where we left off? I'm pretty sure we were holding hands."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:23 am

Seeing the offered hand, she managed a smile again and accepted it gently. "That does seem to be what I remember too," her smile warmed up further. "Just remember that you have my help too, Niall. I'm here for you."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 am

"Thank you." Niall said, his voice soft. His grey eyes briefly traced down to her expressive lips, noticing the shifting of her smile, before flickering back up to her eyes. "Thank you, Lyseil. That means a lot to me." Indeed, her presence seemed to soothe him more than he would have expected.

Niall's lips quirked. "Zane's timing really is supernatural. As is his intuition. And weren't we just talking about his sense of humor?" He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm not sure whether I should thank him or strangle him later. I suppose I'll just have to improvise."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:41 am

The mention of Z made her giggle. "Hmm... maybe we should get some revenge on him, for interrupting us earlier, yes-yes?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 am

Niall's eyebrows went up. "Perhaps so." He'd rather liked where things had been going, before Z called. He eased a little closer, bringing them back into their earlier proximity.

"Did you have something in mind? I'll admit, I wouldn't call that a strong suit of mine." His lips quirked. "I could always ask T7 for help. He loves that sort of thing."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:47 am

"I'd probably do something harmless, like paint something embarrassing on his ship... but T7 might probably have more interesting ideas, I think," she grinned, enjoying the moment as they came closer again.

"Did you play pranks on the teachers during your Academy days too?" Lyseil asked in a soft tone.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 am

"Hmmm..." Niall's lips quirked. "I'll think about it. I'm sure between the two of us we can come up with something."

As the vusa walked along, Niall found his arm sometimes brushing against Lyseil's. He smiled, enjoying the pleasant sensation. "Who, me?" He laughed softly. "I was a dork, remember?" He shook his head. "I always earned top marks no demerits. Well... almost none." He spoke softly, matching his tone to hers. "It rather sounds as though you have some stories to tell, though."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:03 pm

"I maaaay have taken part in a few pranks. Without getting caught, of course," she chuckled as she reminisced about the Academy days. "Like, someone Rayne and I knew managed to slice into two of the teachers' datapads, and we sent romantic messages between them occassionally. I think it threw them a little off."

Lyseil fixed him with a playful grin. "I was otherwise a well-behaved girl! Top of my class in many subjects. So what about your almost none demerits?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:42 pm

"Maaaaay have." Niall echoed teasingly, even as he gave her hand a little squeeze. "Goodness. I had no idea." His grey eyes went briefly distant as he imagined back. "I'd certainly believe it, though. Perhaps we won't need T7's help after all. Did the teachers ever catch on?"

"Ah." Niall looked ahead briefly, and then back to Lyseil, still smiling. It looked like they were coming to the end of their circuit. "Well, it was just one time, back when I was fifteen. Someone had written some grafitti on one of the dorms, and the teachers cancelled half of our lunch period as punishment. I thought that this was unjust, so I organized a sit-in of the cafeteria."

His chin tilted up. "The plan might have gone better if I hadn't accidentally copied my civics teacher on the message. So when we showed up, the teachers were there with a stack of demerits ready to go." He shook his head. "Thus began and ended my career as a school troublemaker."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:56 pm

"I'm pretty sure they did, but they never found out who did it. Not that I'm a good skiver though, so we'd need T7's help there," she said with a playful grin, squeezing his hand om return.

Hearing his story of troublemaking though, Lyseil bit her lower lip as she contained her laugh that nearly bubbled over.

"My, even as a troublemaker you were a good boy, weren't you?"
Last edited by Lyseil Panteer on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:34 pm

There were many things about Lyseil that Niall found appealing, but her wonderful expressiveness was perhaps the most. The way she smiled, or bit her lip... Niall took a deep breath.

He laughed softly. "It's true." He said, smiling. "I started down this path a long time ago. I cannot be other than who I am. Sometimes I wonder..." He pursed his lips thoughtfully. "Did you know Arsele Girard?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:55 pm

He really is such a nice guy, she thought as she listened to Niall. "I'm glad, though, that you are the way you are. In a galaxy with scoundrels like Z and Jax, it's nice to have upstanding men like Captain Alderaan."

At his question, her lips pursed slightly. "Hmmm... name seems familiar. Can't say it's one I'm very familiar with."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:21 pm

"She was another childhood friend of mine. Yes, that would probably have been a bit before you started spending time with my sister. Anyway, she's sort of the black sheep of her family. Last time I saw her, she had an apartment on Nar Shaddaa, and was working on a dancer. I think of her, sometimes, when familial pressures mount."

He looked back at Lyseil, smiling. "But that's not me. Striking out on her own clearly makes Arsele happy. But I don't think I could be happy like that."

He leaned just a little closer, his hand tightening on hers. "And I'm glad you're the way you are too, Lyseil. You are a surprising bright spot in my life right now."
Niall Organa

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics