The under-city of Rygor, popular place for criminals and resistance fighters to travel through.

[D4 LA] Tending to Kin

Postby Tra Kize » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:31 pm

After hiring some vagrants to clean out a service room in the sewers and set up a makeshift table, Tra stood awaiting the arrival of the brothers Kin.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Re: [D4 LA] Tending to Kin

Postby Thazos Kin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Thazos arrived, his brother not with him but behind him was two other resistance fighters. He looked around the sewers and then said, “Nice… uh… digs. My brother isn’t coming, something about… sewers or something.”

“At least the Mandos don’t seem to be around.”
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Ex-Republic Soldier | Courageous | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Re: [D4 LA] Tending to Kin

Postby Tra Kize » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 pm

"A shame. I didn't fully expect him to want to, but it would have had a positive effect on his image with the people to have him closer to the fight. I know he doesn't like it, but if he wants to influence the future then he has to be seen in the present," Tra replies, extending a hand. "Good to see you Thazos. I hope things are going well with you."
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Forum Statistics