The under-city of Rygor, popular place for criminals and resistance fighters to travel through.

Re: Metropolitan (Day 5 Mid Afternoon, trash bazaar)

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:46 am

"T' be honest, ah don' know what's what lately. Ah ain't doomed half the 'verse yet, so ah can't be doin' that badly, right?"

"Didn't know ah had magic powers 'til recently anyway, so it's still kinda new t' me. This Galen fella though? He got a steady relationship? Or he strictly hit it an' quit it? The way ah hear it, it's the emotions, not the act that makes it an issue."
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:00 am

"Galen? I think he's looking for something long term, hadn't found it yet though. Course I know he's played the field a bit as well, but he had his fair share of attachments even if you don't count long term lovers."

His hand went to his hat, as he took it off to run a hand through his hair. "Another to talk to is Jedi Knight, Arali Zian. She rather disagrees with the Jedi's take on relationships, so you might ask her a few things as well. Nothing wrong with getting separate opinions after all, especially with as level headed as you seem to be."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:12 am

"Ah jus' wanna do what's right." Garth explains simply, his voice containing a hint of regret, but mostly a strong resolve.

"If that means ah need t' make certain sacrifices then so be it. Not mah first choice, ah'll admit, but ah'll definitely be seekin more opinions on th' subject."
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:45 am

"That's harder then it sounds." Zane knew that much from experience. "But, it does seem your heart is in the right place."

"So I suppose I should say do what you think best." His lips formed a wry smile. "Cant say I'm not a bit disappointed though. It would be nice to see you on a date with a lovely young woman.:
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:48 am

"Would be nice, though there's not many safe places round here t' do the datin' anyway. If we manage to secure the town soon it might open up some options though. I hear there's a wicked nightclub in there..."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:53 am

"There is. I planned to go later tonight." Zane said with a sly smile. "You're welcome to come along, if you can make it."

"Though I should probably ask if you've done much dancing."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:03 am

"Well mah parents called it dancing." Garth started to explain. "Some other descriptions weren't so kind. Got a fair sense of coordination though, I could pro'ly fake it."

"Ah'll try to make it up there, schedule permitting."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:40 am

"If you ever want some lessons, let me know. Once upon I taught dance classes on Nar Shaddaa after all." His lips formed a wry smile. "Though I'm certain your much prefer those lessons from a lady, so I could also call a friend."

"But I'll look forward to seeing you, if you manage to make it."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics