The under-city of Rygor, popular place for criminals and resistance fighters to travel through.

[D5 LM] Collating... Collating...

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:10 pm

From the small command post he set up for himself in the sewers, Tra began working on collating and organizing data for both the Resistance and Strike Force. Whatever information he could get his hands on, regardless of how important it seemed to others, he integrated it with his calculations and mapping. He used self selected cover terms and code names that did not connect with or resemble the assets they represented, using a cipher based on the career of his first commander's assignments to protect the data.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Re: [D5 LM] Collating... Collating...

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

The fact that he needed to work based on public reports made his work difficult, and what he wrote up was basically nothing more than simple after action reports for past activities. It was a difficult process without access to actual specific data, and extrapolating proved hard with the limited reports he had.

There was certainly nothing that both sides didn't already know in the report, even if it was well organized and written.

D5 LM, Creating Report for joint use, Warfare, Average difficulty: 1eP+3eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:50 am

Ashla, for totally legit reasons, stumbled upon the command center. "Oh. Hello."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:49 am

Turning to the new arrival, Tra gives a nod, "Hello, I don't think we've had the pleasure." She was too well kept to be one of the vagrants. And she was armed, so likely strike force or resistance. "I am Tra Kize. How can I help you?" He wonders if she got lost down here. The sewers can be a pain.

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 am

"Ashla Vyliis, Jedi Padawan of Jedi Master Maaka Zyl." She extends her hand. She's not sure who this is, but he seems military, but she can't place him. But he doesn't look Mandolorian, so that makes him an ally." Though the place was a little odd.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:03 pm

"Tra Kize. I'm a retired Republic officer supporting the resistance," he introduces, shaking her hand. "Surprised to see a Republic member down here. Mostly just resistance fighters and those seeking shelter from the Mandalorians."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 am

"Well, you know Jedi, we show up in the strangest of places." Ashla gives a chuckle. "But seriously, I came to see if any of the refugees needed help. I am also a doctor in training, which is more than most have probably seen lately."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:36 am

"I'm sure that there are quite a few that would appreciate it," he replies with a nod. "It's a difficult time, and it's good that the Republic sent so many Jedi. It helps give hope."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:49 am

Not the first time Ashla has heard this. She considered if that was the purpose of itself. The Jedi mystique giving hope to where it has been lost. Interesting thoughts.

"I suppose. But I am curious of an old military man's view of the situation."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:56 am

"It's a difficult situation much improved by the further integration of the strike force and resistance. I don't have access to a lot of reports and intelligence, but the publically available information is showing the effectiveness of the forces. A good number of effective actions."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:01 am

Ashla nods. "And how to do you think it will go after the war?"

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:47 pm

"Politically," he says with a chuckle. "I've known the Kins for a bit, and while I would like to see Yanos with a prominent role he also isn't overly personable which doesn't help him drum up the support he'll need."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:09 am

"And what kind of future do you think he'll lead Bankor to?" Ashla was genuinely curious. She hadn't got the chance meet the higher ups in the Resistance other than in passing. So, she was curious about what those who know thought.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:15 am

"In the far future, I could not tell you. With a successful resistance the leadership of Bankor will have a great deal of work to do rebuilding. But Yanos has a keen intellelect understands need versus want, and wants to have an effective and mutually beneficial relationship between this world and the Republic. He desires to have Bankor be a member world. Additionally his brother is a capable resistance leader and fighter. I think with the two of them working together now and in the future would provide an inspiring and stabilizing environment during reconstruction."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:38 am

"That is something to think about." Although not particularly political herself, Ashla understood the power Jedi could have just giving even a tacit endorsement. She would consider these words.

"Is your relationship with them what brought you out of retirement?"

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

"Not really. I had been on planet for a bit as a guest lecturer at the University. The Mandalorians invaded and I joined the resistance immediately to help the people of Bankor. Yanos I met for the first time at the University and Thazos formerly served in the same unit as me. So I took to supporting the brothers in their leadership in the resistance, particularly after the Mandalorians executed their sister."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 am

"I see. The Force works in mysterious ways. Glad to have you. Though I'm curious, now that the Republic is here, have you considered joining them?"

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am

"I'm willingly working with them, but I'm committed to the resistance and people of Bankor. Part of the benefit of not being aligned with the Republic is that if they need to pull out for any reason I can stay behind to keep resisting without political ramifications."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

Ashla nods. "Makes sense." Considering the man she knows the best that's part of the Republic military structure is cynical about the military, she expected Tra to be too. Kind of nice to be proven wrong.

"Well, I'll let you get back to it. I'd like to help the Resistance, besides the standard working together our people are doing. If you need me for anything, let me know."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:59 am

"Well, for the most part I'm a bit too old for any direct fighting. At best I ask that if you need any tactical or strategic analysis or advice please feel free to call on me," he says with a nod.

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:03 am

Ashla nods. "Thank you. May the Force be With You." Ashla then leaves unless stopped.

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Forum Statistics