The General Eatery, open night or day.

Corellian Sunrise (Day 1 Late Morning)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:36 am

Z hadn't been up long, having let B go through the landing procedures, the Droid wasn't the best but he could handle the ship if it came to it. Which allowed the former spy to sleep through it. What he wasn't looking forward to was army meals, he didn't miss them but it was no harm giving him a try.

Picking a breakfast option, he waited until it was done until before taking it over to one of the long tables and grabbing a seat. The juice got a cursory whiff, before he reached into his pocket and pulled out his flask. Pouring a measure into the cup he slid the flask back into his pocket and began his meal.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Corellian Sunrise (Day 1 Late Morning)

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:02 am

"That had better be for sharing or I'm calling bull on unfair treatment" came the voice of a young woman as Azura slid into the seat in front of Zane, moving her cup forward "this is the weakest drink ever, it badly needs a kick" she winked at him.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:30 am

He smirked at that, and retrieved the flask, adding a generous portion to the young woman's drink. "Always a pleasure to share a drink with a lady." Z offered with a easy smile, making sure she was satisfied with the amount before stowing the flask again. "Anyways, the only thing the military is good at making is Caf, and then only when they don't have droids in charge of it."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:43 am

"My hero" She took a big mouthful of the drink, then sighed gently. "Damn that's better, what is it?"

She offered a hand over.

"Azura Mora, good to meet you stranger. If this is your morning ritual then it's one I'm gonna subscribe to."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:58 am

"Just a bit of whiskey from Corellia, figured I'd need some if I was going to be stuck in a warzone for a while." He brought his own cup to his lips, taking a moment to study the young woman across from him.

"Zanebry Varliss, you can call me Zan though. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Azura." Placing his cup to the side, he picked up his fork, not bothering to remove his gloves. "I do enjoy a drink in the morning, helps you prepare for the day."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:36 pm

"Not as much as trying to blow a ship up, but whiskey is a good second" Azura grinned "I'm not one for nicknames, but if you insist Zane..." she took another sip before adding "no offense, but you don't look the soldier type. What brings you to a warzone?"
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:50 pm

"I usually leave explosions for the afternoons and evenings... If I can manage." Zane replied casually. "Well I am a former solider, as well as something of a gun for hire." He took another slow sip of his drink. "Figured this would prove for a interesting time, a good way to make some extra cash if nothing else."

"I take it you're here to fight as well though? Or do you have other business?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:46 am

"Ah, a gun for hire. I'm kinda the same...except it's more a crew for hire. Me and Jax, doing jobs. Well, he gets the jobs, I'm only involved when he needs me, which is fine because he does the boring talking parts and I do the exciting bits. Some of these people drone on, just makes me want to hit them" she laughed "you a loner then? Going from place to place, profit to profit?"
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:09 pm

"Hopefully I won't Drone on too much for you then, Azura." He replied with a light laugh. "Yeah, mostly. I have a few droids to help out, and keep the ship running, for the most part I go it alone though." Naveera staying on his ship for so long had been a oddity to saw the least. "I don't always take flashy jobs, but I keep busy."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm

"A war zone is a pretty flashy job, Mr Zane" Azura pointed out with a grin "likely the most flashy of all. Huge risk, little reward. Really, I don't get it, but hey I got a nice drink out of it so I'll take it! What's your ship like? Doesn't sound like a big one if you don't like the flashy life."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:57 pm

"A little war like this?" He chuckled lightly. "It don't have that much flash at all. But I assume it's your first one? Or your first piece of one?"

He paused a moment to take a few bites of his breakfast. "Its not, a freighter like you see around often as not. It's comfortable though. I keep a fully stocked bar, and I've been considering putting in a sound system sooner or later."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:54 pm

"Eh, I guess it's my first war. Been around plenty of fighting though! Not that I look for fighting, but if someone wants to fight I'm happy to hit back "

She paused, listening to the ship description.

"Full bar...adding a sound system and it sounds like a party ship! My ship has some alcohol and a gym, so pretty perfect for me. Needs a sound system as well though, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll show you around sometime."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:38 pm

"Well, there are enough of them out there. So fights arent hard to finf, even if you arent looking." He reached a hand uo to stroke his short beard. "Best you're ready and willing should you come across one."

"I wouldn't mind that." He'd seen enough ships tgat it likely wasn't very exciting though. "You're welcome to swing by mine sometime as well, it's called the Three Drinks. Should be easy enough to find."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:13 am

There was a small laugh at the name of the ship. "The three drinks? That seems like a strange name for a ship! Never got the whole naming ships thing anyway, but with a name like that it sounds like more of a bar than a ship."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:25 am

Baesal entered the room from one of the furthest entrance, face deep in some holo-manual, while repeating something to herself. She sat on a random table, eager to take notes.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:29 am

"Ah, maybe it is. I just think most ships names are too dark, and edgy. So I thought something light would be nice." He smirked. "Though I have been known to host the occasional get together on it as well."

"Don't know if I will here, but we'll see."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:52 am

"Hey, Midnight isn't dark or edgy! It's not Three Drinks I guess but our ship isn't a party ship" Azura challenged with a grin "never bothered with gatherings; Jax always does those privately. I'm a bit...rude sometimes."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:27 am

He raised a eyebrow at that. "If you say so Azura." He smirked as she continued to talk. "I think most people can be rude every once in a while."

He eyed her for a moment. "Not sure why that means you can't party too. I suppose this Jax fellow might know better though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 am

Azura shrugged. "Honestly? He does the whole talk people up thing. Not my scene, I'm happy out of the spotlight. Like here, Jax can take all the credit for being here as long as I get a good share of the credits" she winked "got a plan for the future but for now I'm happy to go along for the ride."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 am

Baesal Zyn wrote:Baesal entered the room from one of the furthest entrance, face deep in some holo-manual, while repeating something to herself. She sat on a random table, eager to take notes.

Jax entered the mess to grab some much needed fuel after the excitement of the morning. He waved to Azura but she seemed to be occupied by a fancy hat, he grabbed some food and saw a Togruta alone figured he might try to see what her story was he wandered up to her table "Mind if I sit here?" he smiled to the young woman "only if I wouldn't be interrupting that is."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

Azura Mora wrote:Azura shrugged. "Honestly? He does the whole talk people up thing. Not my scene, I'm happy out of the spotlight. Like here, Jax can take all the credit for being here as long as I get a good share of the credits" she winked "got a plan for the future but for now I'm happy to go along for the ride."

"As long as you know what suits you." He offered with a easy smile, not one to argue the point. "You have a plan for the future though?" He raised an eyebrow. "I admit you have me curious now, though I wouldn't be surprised if you decided not to share, given we've just met."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:54 am

"It's a boring plan, but nah. Not sharing just yet. I need a lot more credits before I can even consider it, then there's Jax..." She paused, and frowned "and there he actually is as well. Huh, he's likely checking that I haven't killed anyone yet" she waved over as Jax, but then frowned as he approached some Toruga woman.

"Huh, what's he doing over with her? You know that woman at all?"
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:14 am

"Sounds like things might be complicated there." He mused watching her reactions, letting his eyes drift over to the pair across the room.

"I know a lot of people Azura, and I seldom forget a face. So yes, I could say I know that Togruta woman over there." His lips curled into a smirk. "She's a Jedi if that makes you feel any better."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:27 pm

"Ugh. Jedi" Azura made a 'bleugh' face "why does he need to speak with one of them? Stupid Jedi."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:47 pm

"Who knows." He offered with a small shrug. "I mean the obvious choice would be he likes being around attractive young women, for various reasons. I'm sure you know him a bit better then I though, so likely as not there is another reason." He took a sip from his cup. "One you might be able to puzzle out."

Zanebry Varliss

Next
Forum Statistics