The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: Corellian Sunrise (Day 1 Late Morning)

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm

"I'll have to ask him later" Azura mused thoughtfully "he better not have flown us all this way just to hit on a Jedi or I'll be angry."

She turned back to Zane, keeping an eye on Jax still.

"Not that I need to worry, she's pretty damn ugly anyway."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 pm

"Oh? I'd always thought Miss Zyn was fairly attractive for a Togruta." He mused to himself.

"Not that, it really matters. I'm sure it's nothing untoward." He added with a soft smile. "I can let you know if I spot him flirting with any other ladies though, if you like."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:00 pm

She brought her fingers up to do quotation marks as she said "for a Togruta."

Then there was a pause, and she looked curious.

"You'll let me know if he's hitting on other ladies? Why?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 pm

He shrugged. "It just seemed like something you wanted to know." He offered with a easy smile. "Or did I read it wrong when I figured you two were in a relationship, and he might occasionally stray?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:22 pm

"Relationship? No way!" Azura shook her head, getting defensive quickly "just don't want to deal with that kind of ruckus in the room next door to mine! Ugh, and having to put up with whoever it is the morning after, being all polite and nice and not putting a blaster shot through her skull. No thank you sir!"
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:02 pm

"Ah... Gotcha." He smiled and took a sip of his drink. "I won't bother then." Inside he might be thinking the young lady had teenager syndrome, but who waa he to comment on that.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 pm

"Well hey...if you want to give me a heads up on any women he's hitting on so I can prepare, I'm not gonna say no" Azura said, frowning a little "can't hurt, right?"
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:
Baesal Zyn wrote:Baesal entered the room from one of the furthest entrance, face deep in some holo-manual, while repeating something to herself. She sat on a random table, eager to take notes.

Jax entered the mess to grab some much needed fuel after the excitement of the morning. He waved to Azura but she seemed to be occupied by a fancy hat, he grabbed some food and saw a Togruta alone figured he might try to see what her story was he wandered up to her table "Mind if I sit here?" he smiled to the young woman "only if I wouldn't be interrupting that is."

Baesal was taken away from her thoughs, something that would prove to be an inescapable pattern, and looked up at blond guy

''Oh no, don't worry about it'' she replied while making room
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:17 pm

"Thanks." he said as he sat with her "name's Jax, nice to meet you." he looked at the holo-manual "so what are you reading there, looks pretty technical."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:17 pm

"I suppose not." He mused. "Keeps you from accidentally shooting some stranger you see on your ship." Well not really, but it meant she didn't have plausible deniability.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:19 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"Thanks." he said as he sat with her "name's Jax, nice to meet you." he looked at the holo-manual "so what are you reading there, looks pretty technical."

''And I am Baesal Zyn, nice to meet you too'' she looked down the manuals. ''They are manuals about the Spitfire, I must study them before the let me make repairs to the ships''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:18 am

"Ah bit of a gear head eh? well shit, thank the stars people like you exist I never could really wrap my head around that stuff. I know how to fly the hell out of those things but don't ask me how to fix em up." he said chuckling
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:18 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"I suppose not." He mused. "Keeps you from accidentally shooting some stranger you see on your ship." Well not really, but it meant she didn't have plausible deniability.

Sure, accidentally...

"Good plan! Hey, thanks for the drink again, really needed this" Azura finished off her cup, and offered a hand again "gonna get on with my day again. Let me know when I can come visit your ship, if you have drink on there as good as this stuff I might just live there instead" she laughed.
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 am

Zane chuckled, slowly shaking his head. "Will do, and if you ever find you need another drink,feel free to let me know." He tapped the flask stored inside his pocket. "I've got plenty of this, and quite a few other choices as well."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 am

"If you've got plenty, you could just give me that one to tide me over" Azura grinned as she stood.
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:06 pm

"Just because I have plenty of booze, doesn't mean I have plenty of flasks." He retorted, with a grin. "You bring one along though, and I just might fill it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:08 pm

"Deal. Now I just need to find a flask" Azura laughed "see you around Zane!"

She shot one last look Jax's way before turning and making her /exit
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:30 pm

"See you around, Azura." He replied with a friendly wave, as she departed.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"Ah bit of a gear head eh? well shit, thank the stars people like you exist I never could really wrap my head around that stuff. I know how to fly the hell out of those things but don't ask me how to fix em up." he said chuckling

"The reverse is true for for me" she said with a smile "You are a pilot for the military then?"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Jax shook his "For the military? Not for about 8 years but I served yeah did about 5 years in the service 4 of those was flying ships mostly those spitfires you're looking at though they've made a couple of changes since I sat in the cockpit."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 pm

''Five years heh? You must have started pretty young''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 pm

"Or perhaps I just look that good for my age, who's to say?" he said chuckling a bit "So how long have you been a mechanic for the republic?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:04 pm

''Ever since I joined the Jedi about two or three years ago'' she answered honestly ''I had been forcefully enrolled by Sith in their academy before that''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:13 pm

"ahhh I've heard that can be tough, glad to see you got out of it." Azura didn't like to talk about what happened before they met but he knew it involved a bit with those sith academies.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:24 pm

''You have no idea'' There was a sigh before she continued ''But yeah, I got lucky and was offered the chance of a lifetime''
Baesal Zyn

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics