The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: I'm a cereal killer. [D4, EM]

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:58 pm

"I have no intention of sacrificing myself if I can avoid it. I haven't figured out how to turn into a ghost yet."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 am

"It is of course best to live to fight another day, but sometimes, sacrifices must be made," she said with a touch more solemn tone of respect in her tone, acknowledging that sometimes people did such to help a great many people. "And why would you want to turn into a ghost?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 am

"To still have an impact after I die," she said.

Of course, while her conversational partner might not realize it, Layne was totally serious.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:36 pm

"That's a nice thought," she said with a smile, seeming to be as serious about it as Layne.

"But you know, there are many ways people can make an impact after they die, without becoming ghosts!"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:59 pm

"You're relentless."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 pm

"Thank you!" she beamed at the compliment. Of course it was a good thing to be relentless!

Lyseil wolfed down the last pieces of her sandwich. "Well, it was very nice to share your company this morning, master jedi, but I should get some more kaff before I get back to work. It's going to be a really-really long day!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41 pm

"You might want to consider cutting back on that, but sure. See you around, doughnut."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Previous
Forum Statistics