The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: [D8 EE] Dinner Rush

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:29 am

Jax sighed a bit "You're a vault Lyseil, who ever trusted you with their secrets clearly chose well. I'll keep you in mind I f I ever need to confide my secrets." he feigned much disappointment but there was a mirth in his eyes.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 am

"I think it's one of my Princess Powers," she said in an amused tone as she shot him a wink.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:58 am

"oh yes? and what are the others?" he asked with a chuckle
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am

"Hmmm..."

She placed a finger to her lips as she smiled. "That's a secret."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:25 am

"So full of secrets this evening Miss Panteer I might begin to believe you are the.....what was that word you used...Shady one here." he said smirking.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:30 am

"Me?" She laughed. "What? Nooo... I'd never be shady. I'm far too sunny for that."

"I'm just following this advice I got that I should leave them wanting more..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Previous
Forum Statistics