The General Eatery, open night or day.

Re: [D8 EE] Dinner Rush

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 am

"Is that what you consider your own personal driving force as well?" she asked with a quiet interest. With her elbows propped on the table, Lyseil rested her chin on her intertwined hands. "Sex, power, and revenge?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:54 am

Jax sat back thinking "Overall? I don't know I certainly enjoy a couple of those things" he said with a smirk "but I think I have more complex motivations than those. I think individuals have complex motivations but a lot of the time when boiled down they come to one of those, some type of power, whether it be knowledge, money, strength, influence but my view could be jaded by the past ten years spent in the outer rim. Out in the outer rim that is true 99% of the time."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:01 am

"Heh, most would say that survival would be the primary driving force of most, from the most advanced species to the simple animals in the galaxy. Seems pretty true from what I've seen these past years, but I'm not an expert on the subject!" Lyseil shrugged with a smile. "What would you say drives you then?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:28 am

"I guess survival like you said, I like surviving first and foremost, but then I enjoy money but thats a mechanism of survival too because I need money to get by and if I run out im looking at hard times. I also do what I do to protect me and my people, the people I care about are incredibly important to me" he pauses a moment "But I think helping people is nice too, I don't like risking my life for it, but I have multiple times and I'm sure I will more before this is over."

"What about Lyseil what drives you?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 pm

"Me? Hmmm..." Lyseil pursed her lips as she contemplated her answer. And was certainly overthinking it.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. Survival doesn't feel right to say - and peace, well, that feels more like an ideal to strive towards than a drive."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Jax chuckles "now I know that I'm asking a lot here but don't think too hard on it. The less you think about it the more honest your answer."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:41 pm

"Hah, very true, I suppose. I don't know, survival should be the most obvious answer for almost any species to give, but I've never felt too driven by it except in some instances where there is a matter of life or death. I don't really need to worry about money to stay alive - sure I don't have enormous amounts on my person, but I'm fairly confident my family would provide whatever I would ask them for." Lyseil shrugged.

"I guess I never really thought about it much before when it comes to myself. Though I also have a habit of over-analyzing when it comes to my own person."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Jax nodded at that "yes, it is easy to not be driven by survival when survival is never really a concern for you same goes for money." He said as he took a few more bites "Give it some thought, knowing what drives us is important. It helps us understand ourselves better and everyone can value from more self awareness."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:36 pm

"Hmm..." she gave Jax an amused smile. "Might be something to the theory that hyperspace turns spacers into philosophers too, hm? That was a lot deeper than I expected to hear from someone like yourself."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:44 pm

he just smiled in return "No one is simple Lyseil even if they want to be, we all have our layers."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:53 pm

"I suppose that is very true!" she nodded.

"So, your layers are smuggler, ex-soldier, and sometimes philosopher? I'm sure there's plenty more too, yes?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:29 pm

He chuckled again "I hardly define myself by my job though they are part of me so I suppose they could be partbof my layers."

He smiled at the woman "but we are all capable of surprises, like were you aware that I have not only attended an Alderaanian noble's ball but with the daughter of a prominent Alderaanian noble on my arm?" He laughed a little "now that was an interesting job."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Lyseil raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? Now I'm all sorts of curious who that was, and the reason why!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:27 am

Jax smiled "now that would be telling, I have to keep some air of mystery around me, I'll answer one of your questions the who was the middle daughter of the head of House Antilles. But I think i'll keep that full story for another day." he said smirking.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:39 am

"Heeey, you can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that!" Lyseil pouted.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:03 am

"Thats a lesson Lyseil and I'll give it to you for free, Always leave them wanting more. If I told you all the fun and interesting things about me then I'd be boring." he winked at her "I need to give the princess a reason to slum it with a lowly smuggler such as myself." he said as he sat back grinning.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:11 am

Lyseil's face scrunched up in a look of annoyance and amusement, with her cheeks puffed up.

"That's no fair. You shouldn't leave a princess hanging like that."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:15 am

he chuckled "Well that may be true but I rather enjoy your company and I like to keep as many reasons for you to want to seek it out as I can." he said with a small laugh "Oh and you look pretty cute when your frustrated."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:22 am

"And here I'd think tomorrow's Jizz Night in the Rec Hall would be enough reason. Hmph!" she huffed haughtily to get rid of the 'cute' look.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:27 am

"Jizz night at the rec hall?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow "Don't think anyones mentioned it to me and I've been sort of busy the past few days. You go the brass to actually approve something fun around here?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:32 am

"I sure did!" Lyseil smiled proudly. "What can I say, a princess' smile can make miracles happen."

It had of course nothing to do with the fact that the Commander had thought it was a good idea.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:05 am

Jax smiled at the princess "Hey now don't go selling yourself short, I think that big brain of yours gets more work done than any of your more tangible assets. Its a good idea, good way to let off steam. Any other developments you're involved in that I don't know about."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:18 am

"Some, but those are confidential," she said with a bubbly smile. "Sorry!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:30 am

Jax raised an eyebrow "Well now I am the one who is curious." he said with a good natured chuckle "any way I can get this confidential information out of you?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 am

"Now, it wouldn't be confidential anymore if I told you, would it?" she said with a confident smirk.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics