Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

This is my ship kirff it!!! [EA]

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 pm

"Ohh, of course kriffing NOW we get parts in!!!" Hacha is in a state, one that is...well complicated.

After a great deal of scrounging, betting , kvetching, haggling, begging and all around nearly beating a merchant in the head he had finally gotten his hands on a golden piece of tech. An Advanced Targeting Array. And with his full skills, he had brought that part to the best level of advancement. He had been so proud...and then requisition orders suddenly arrived.

"Oi. Oi. OIIIIIII you numbskulls," Hacha makes a waving motion, and holds up a hydrospanner. "Who here knows this tool like the back of their inserting member?"

After a few shaking moments, a few of the crewman raise their hands.

"Kriff off, and spray your biologicals elsewhere. For the rest of you...left's go to work"

Modding Physical countermeasures-Mod 1-setback on incoming gunnery: 5eP+1eA+1eB+3eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"OK, so you ain't lost all your wits. OK, GO GO GO, do you have any hustle in that brain GO!"

(Boost Passed)
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: This is my ship kirff it!!! [EA]

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Guided mod

d10-Physical Countermeasure mod 2- 1 upgrade-1 boost (Sorry, i completely screwed up the other roll): 1eA+5eP+2eB+1eC+2eD 0 successes, 8 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Well...not so much there"
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Forum Statistics