Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [Day 2 Early Evening] Star Gazing

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:09 am

Jax Dolross wrote:He nodded "I've been through....a lot since leaving the navy, some good, some bad, most interesting in one way or another." He had a little smirk on his lips as he spoke.

"As for the golden goose, not yet and it probably never will happen. Every smuggler is Looking for that one job that sets you up for life. Hardly anyone finds it, but we all keep looking. I'll more than likely keep going until I'm tired of the life and move on."

"I can see that, being a freelance pilot can lead to some odd jobs, I imagine." She smirked. "So you're waiting for something that you know will never come? Sounds romantic."
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:18 am

Jax chuckled "I suppose it is at that. Its a romantic life style being a space faring man for hire. No roots, constantly seeing new places, meeting new people." he shrugs at looks at her a small curve to his lips "at least that was the sales pitch that got me into it."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:27 am

"Wow, some kind of salesman that must have been." She smiled. "And how do you like it so far?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:30 am

he shrugged "its a living." not always the best living he had certainly had his lean times but he made out alright in the end "sometimes you see things you're sure have to be once in a lifetime experiences, other times you spend a month doing the exact same thing so many times you about lose your mind."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:31 am

"And so far which one does Bankor qualify as?" She asked with a smirk.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:35 am

he gave her a significant look "so far, the former." a pause "but ask me again in a few weeks." he chuckled and took a swig "

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 pm

"We'll make a regular survey out of it! Like in the military." She laughed. "That I did not expect. Surveys. All the surveys."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:35 pm

That earned her a small laugh "I suppose it's their way of showing you that they care."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:53 am

Sabine let out a laugh. "Yeah, I guess so. What made you retire, can I ask? To cash out, so to say."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Jax's mirth pulled itself back till he simply had a small half smirk on his lips. "As you said that's a story with a long and a short version." He shrugged his shoulders "I messed up pretty bad, didn't feel much like being a leader after that." His voice was rather neutral.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:16 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax's mirth pulled itself back till he simply had a small half smirk on his lips. "As you said that's a story with a long and a short version." He shrugged his shoulders "I messed up pretty bad, didn't feel much like being a leader after that." His voice was rather neutral.

Sabine nodded. "Leading is... hard. Much harder than it seems. And well... if you screw up, others suffer." She spoke absent mindedly. "You got out in one piece at least.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 am

Jax chuckled "For the most part." he said as he set down the flask and held out his arm he felt arounduntil he found the almost imperceptible seam in the synth flesh he peeled back the section covering his hand and revealed the servos and motors underneath a metallic replica of the muscle and sinew of a human hand his voice was a little far away "You always leave something behind." he said sealing it back up "not sure why I showed you that, not something I usually bring up."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax chuckled "For the most part." he said as he set down the flask and held out his arm he felt arounduntil he found the almost imperceptible seam in the synth flesh he peeled back the section covering his hand and revealed the servos and motors underneath a metallic replica of the muscle and sinew of a human hand his voice was a little far away "You always leave something behind." he said sealing it back up "not sure why I showed you that, not something I usually bring up."

Sabine observed the cyber arm, and simply nodded for now. "Well, it was an ice breaker for sure." She smiled. "Are you used to it? Never sure if that is something one can get used to, overall."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Jax shrugs "Yeah not being able to feel it throws me off sometimes but other wise yeah it's something I've learned to deal with. It responds faster to my thoughts than my original arm which too some getting used to made me a better pilot." He slid his hand across the box until it bumped into Sabine's leg. "But if I had a choice of like the real one back. I miss that sense of touch. At least I have my other one." He said holding up his other hand.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax shrugs "Yeah not being able to feel it throws me off sometimes but other wise yeah it's something I've learned to deal with. It responds faster to my thoughts than my original arm which too some getting used to made me a better pilot." He slid his hand across the box until it bumped into Sabine's leg. "But if I had a choice of like the real one back. I miss that sense of touch. At least I have my other one." He said holding up his other hand.

Sabine waved at t he man with her hand in jest. "Yeah.... gained something, lost something. The way of war." She blew out some air and a sigh. "War... it never changes, does it?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 am

Jax laughed "You're something else Sergeant Kryze." he said his tone light and teasing. His pale blue eyes met hers "thanks." he said simply and another smile appeared on his lips but this one was softer as was the warmth in his eyes "not everyone reacts as well as you did to seeing it for the first time. They sometimes get awkward or don't know how to act anymore. So thanks."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax laughed "You're something else Sergeant Kryze." he said his tone light and teasing. His pale blue eyes met hers "thanks." he said simply and another smile appeared on his lips but this one was softer as was the warmth in his eyes "not everyone reacts as well as you did to seeing it for the first time. They sometimes get awkward or don't know how to act anymore. So thanks."

"Well, I would think there are not many people with the unfortunate upbringing that I have." She shrugged. "Seen worse. Don't knock it till you've seen a cybergut. Ugly thing. Knew a guy who would always clean it after eating. I dropped quite a few pounds during that job."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:19 am

Jax shivered at that image " Well thatnks for sharing" he said dryly "I never had seen that and I think I could have gone the rest of my life without the mental image."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 am

"Ha! See? The war looks better now. No cyber guts." She laughed. "And on that lovely note, I have a few more things to do before tucking in."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:50 am

Jax nodded and smiled at Sabine "well of course, I have somewhere I need to be as well I don't dress this nice for no reason." he said swishing his cape slightly as he stood. Jax put a hand on her shoulder "Thanks Sabine, you're a great person to have around. I look forward to talking to you again." he said with a warm smile. giving it a slight squeeze before letting his hand fall. "I''ll see ya around."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 am

"You too Jax. Take care and enjoy your night." She winked at him, and then left.

/exit
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:31 am

/scene

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics