Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Winding Down [D4LE]

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:20 pm

"Right," she dismissed him with a small smile on her face, "I'm glad you think so. Not everybody does."

Vera chuckled. "Would it? You can't exactly have the statue be everywhere. Posters can be mass produced and sent around the galaxy."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Niall's lips quirked. "What, don't tell me you're not satisfied with a statue now?" He gave an exaggerated shake of his head. "Tell you what. We'll get you a good mission. After that, we can figure out how best to immortalize you in media. Fair?"
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 pm

"Or how about a poster that depicts the statue. Posters don't last a long time but a statue, well, people will always pass by a statue."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Niall laughed suddenly, caught off-guard. "Okay, fine." He gave her a quick grin. "Have it your way. A statue and posters. The best of both worlds."

He shook his head, still chuckling. After a moment, he looked at her, his expression curious. "Have you spoken with your sister lately?"
Niall Organa

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Vera nodded. "I mean, a thousand years from now and those posters will probably be replaced. I just have to hope that nobody takes down the statue." She crossed her arms and huffed in a joking fashion. "I should add an addendum that any statue must be replaced if destroyed."

She perked a brow and first asked, "Why the sudden interest in my sister? Anyways, no, we haven't been in touch."
Nekoinu

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Niall smirked, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "First things first." He said.

He shrugged. "No real reason. I suppose I've been thinking of home more often myself lately." He shook his head, smiling. "I encountered someone I knew from my youth here in camp today. A friend of my sisters. That was quite the surprise."

He looked back up at her, shrugging again. "I suppose during war, I spend more time thinking of peace."
Niall Organa

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 am

"Do you think of war when it's a time of peace?" The Mandalorian gave a soft smile. "I'm afraid I can't relate though. There's not much peace for my way of life. Maybe in a decade I'll start to think about it more." She then let out a sigh. "I guess my sister decided to find 'peace' early."
Nekoinu

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:53 am

"I know." Niall nodded. Another way in which he and the Mandalorians were different.

"Oh?" Niall shifted his weight, recrossing his arms. "She's still entirely on the management side of things, then?"
Niall Organa

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:50 am

"I thought you knew that already." Vera shrugged. "Yeah, she only posts bounties for hunters now. Sometimes she'll be asked to hire a team of individuals but most of the time she manages who gets bounties. Nar Shaddaa is always flooding with them but, once you get higher up, the money and jobs become more exclusive. They're not even always necessarily harder. They just want someone with more experience taking the job."
Nekoinu

Previous
Forum Statistics