Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D5, MA] The Mechanic

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 am

Jax sat on the ramp of the Midnight waiting for Baes at the time they had agreed to meet up. Jax was having a pretty good day so far and that reflected on his face and the fact that he was whistling a happy tune while he waited.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D5, MA] The Mechanic

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:34 am

Wearing her work overalls, the eponymous mechanic was searching through a pile of technological pieces of various shapes and sizes on the work bench her droid was pushing around beside her

''Hey'' she said approaching
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:38 am

Jax smiled wide "Well hey hey if it isn't the woman I'm looking for. How's the day treating you?" he asked warmly
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 am

''Strangely'' she replied with a cryptic expression ''But it presented some good moments''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 am

"Strangely eh? There's a story there I imagine. Want anything to drink? I got water some fruit juices" he grinned "maybe something a bit stronger?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:00 am

She grimaced

''You store fruit juice? Well wadayanow...do they come in these small cardboard boxes with the straw?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 am

That got a laugh out of him. "Like the ones for kids? No no stored in plastic containers. I like having something other than water or booze to drink every now and then."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 pm

''Aww schuck...I am disappointed.'' she shrugged ''So, where is the project?''

----
Roll made in advance

Jax's mod, assist, hangar, inventor: 2eA+2eP+3eD+3eB+2eF 6 successes, 2 advantage, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:09 am

Jax hands her his pistol "here's the first job just trying to get some more power out of that blaster articulating module. Shouldn't be too difficult for a skilled mechanic such as yourself." he said smiling.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:20 am

''Allright'' she picked up the weapon and settled it on her bench. ''Should not be too hard''

Silver lightning sparked between her fingers until it became a smooth stream when she worked on the pistol

''This should not take too long''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 am

"Skilled and efficient, you really are the total package huh?" He said casually as he sat near by watching her work.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:47 pm

''Perhaps I am efficient because I am skilled?'' she countered ''But yeah, my work is not shoddy''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:53 pm

"Its a possibility, though I've met people who are skilled but don't work fast. Which I mean isn't too big of a deal of there's nothing pressing going on. It's better for work to be good than fast but if you can do both that's fantastic."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 pm

''I had to learn to work fast where I grew up...no time for contemplations'' she replied...thinking back to her life on Mitr and Korriban
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 pm

"And where was that? Sounds like a serious place."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 pm

She paused for a moment to center herself: she did not enjoy talking about her past

''Korriban'' she said ''The homeworld of the Sith and the location of the Sith academy''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:31 am

"Ahhh got it." Little more was necesarry Korriban was a rough place especially the sith academy. "So what're your thoughts on this whole thing?" He asked gesturing vaugely around but likely indicating Bankor and not just their immediate surroundings.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 am

She raised her head from the work once more

''The republic is doing a good thing...but I sense that something is wrong'' she frowns ''There is more here then meets the eye''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:23 am

Jax cocked his head intrigued "and what do you mean by that?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:23 pm

''I am not sure...but there is plenty of misery around and those without a conscience usually profit from that.'' she frowed ''Thare are a few other things, of course...but I don't want to bring that up without concrete proofs''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Hmm Jax made a thinking face "hm well I certainly don't like working when I don't know all the variables, if you get more evidence you feel comfortable sharing I'd like to know about it if you don't mind."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 am

''Lets just say that if you meet what looks like a very advanced feminine looking droid...be wary, be very wary. Last time I checked, her goal is to destroy organic life.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:10 am

Both eyebrows went up on that "um that is certainly not a good thing. I'll certainly keep that in mind moving forward. Thanks for the heads up and let me know if there is anything I can do."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:42 am

''Warn me'' she simply said
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:19 am

"Consider it done, us organics have to stick together in face of this kind of threat."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics