Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

This Is The Droid We're Looking For (D5, EE)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

With her backpack slung over her shoulder, her uniform pristine and perfect as always, Lyseil cautiously maneuvered the hangar area, looking for a grease-monkey that could help her out with this droid-head she had traded for with the jawas. The mechanics tend to frequent this place... and she tended not to. It was so hard to get oil and dirt out of her clothes!

The 'princess' looked rather out of place here...
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Re: This Is The Droid We're Looking For (D5, EE)

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Hacha is giddily tinkering on the Turtle, a spring in his step as he swaps between his tools. Today has been a busy and productive day! He had come up with an interesting design, found interesting salvage, and repaired a shot droid. Things were certainly looking up compared to the day before!

It's a little surprising when he sees the human woman with a pristine uniform walking around. Typically, everyone here was stained in grease or oil of some variety.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Seeing the Duros look in her direction, Lyseil took that as her chance! Duros are said to be very-very intelligent!

"Ah, greetings, good... mechanic!" How did you adress someone you had no idea if they were a member of the military or some contractor. "I am in need of some assistance!"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:35 pm

"Ahh, of course." Hacha was getting used to this emerging trend, whereupon looking like he was helpful he had new tasks handed to him. "What can I assist you with..." He looks over the human, trying to figure out what she is. "Uniformed human lady."
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm

"Sergeant Lyseil Panteer, mister mechanic!" she gave a quick salute. If she was a cartoon character, there would probably have been sparkles bursting from her with that introduction.

Approaching the duros, she slipped the backpack off her shoulder and retrieved a droid head. "I was hoping there was something left to salvage from this droid head. Information, if possible, since it was shot down by the Mandalorians!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm

OOC: Computers check at Hard with two setback, the droid head has seen better days to get information.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 pm

"My, my, what a coincidence. That Zane fellow asked something similar earlier today. We worked out where it had been. Did he send that up to command yet?"

Hacha prods at the droid head with his tools, getting a spark as a soddering tool touches a damaged part of the droid's cyberbrain.

Computer's Hard, Two Setback: 1eP+5eA+3eD+2eS 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"I guess word is spreading." Hacha says as the droid's eyes come to life.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Z?!

"Huh, really? No-no, I hadn't heard anything about that. I traded this with a jawa who had found it." She watched with interest as the Duros got to work.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

"Oh no, this was something absolutely different. He said that he had shot down a nearly complete droid from the Mando ambush the other day. M-08 was up, walking and talking when I last saw him. We managed to dump environmental data from him to put together some of the Mando's movements. But this is another challenge..."

Hacha tries to get a similar dump out of the Droid brain.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 pm

"Ooo, I see! How fascinating!" The Mandos seem a little careless!

"I am really curious if we'll get anything out of this one. Could be it was just a normal protocal droid that was shot for sport, but I hope there will be something of use!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 pm

The droid head sparked to life and said, “Greetings I am PT-6D, butler specialty droid, how may I assist you?”

“Oh my… I seem to have lost my body, oh Maker, how will I complete my assigned functions?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:10 pm

"Well, there you go. Ask away." Hacha leans back, swigging some water as he taken a rest from what looks to be back breaking labor, and chews on a protein supplement.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 pm

"Oh!" She gasped in surprise at first as the droid sparked to life!

"Greetings, PT-6D! I am... Lady Lyseil Panteer of House Panteer. It seems you came across a very unfortunate incident with a group of Mandalorians who shot you?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Hacha has to smile a bit at the woman's cheery attitude. Not everyone would treat a droid so politely, and it was interesting to observe.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Oh!" She gasped in surprise at first as the droid sparked to life!

"Greetings, PT-6D! I am... Lady Lyseil Panteer of House Panteer. It seems you came across a very unfortunate incident with a group of Mandalorians who shot you?"

“Oh this is most unsightly, I apologize for my inconvenience of being shot to pieces. I am quite shamed by my lack of ambulation,” the droid responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:13 pm

"All is forgiven, PT-6D! Perhaps we can see about finding you some more parts in the future, now that we know there are still lights on at home!" Not that she had any idea what that could cost or entail. Maybe the army would pitch in for it if he had useful intel?

"It is no inconvenience, really-really. Now why would the Mandalorians should the butler?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 pm

“Well I would not know, I am programmed to have a sunny disposition. I am not a combat droid, I served a very pleasant family, the Nee household,” the droid responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:28 pm

"I assume the Nee household was one of the local residents of Bankor, yes-yes? Did the... oh dear, the family was attacked by the Mandalorians?" she asked as the horrible possibility dawned on her.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:30 pm

“It was terrible, my circuits were nearly overwhelmed with grief, the master of the home was not home. He was… oh my this is confidential, but he was supporting the Resistance. Then Yunda Kryze came to our home, killed the master’s wife and two children. How horrible, blast these circuits for having perfect memory,” the droid said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 pm

How horrible! Children, even?!

"That's..." her cheerfullness evaporated. "My condolances, PT-6D. It is truly heartbreaking that you had to witness such horrible acts." Lyseil offered to the poor droid. "I am a sergeant of the Republic Army, who are working with the local Resistance to liberate Bankor. Would you be willing to cooperate with us, and together perhaps we can find your master?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

“Why yes, returning to the master would be… it would give my overloaded circuits with joy,” the droid head responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:41 pm

"Very well. I will see it done and contact my superiors, PT-6D!" She nodded with enthusiasm and looked to the Duros. "Thank you very much for your assistance! I don't think I got your name?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm

“Well if you need anything else I am happy to serve,” the protocol droid head said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 pm

"Hacha. Hacha Tsuko." The Duros replies. "Make sure to pass my name up the chain of command Sarge. I've been trying to get my hands on upgrade parts for a while. When I'm done, the Turtle is going to be a piece of work!"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 pm

"Of course, PT!" she nodded to the droid. Poor thing, he was probably feeling like a chicken with its body cut off... or something.

"Upgrades?" Lyseil took out her datapad. "Is the ship registered as property of the Republic Strike Force, or is it a POV?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Next
Forum Statistics