Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Second Chances [D5 EN]

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:58 am

Niall laughed softly. "Zane..." He shook his head slowly. "I think, between the two of us, that falls much more into your wheelhouse than mine. I can't think off the top of my head anyone who I'd feel comfortable asking about that." His lips quirked. "Besides, you're the detective, aren't you? I have every faith in your abilities."

Lyseil's words caught his attention, though. Niall couldn't help but shoot her a quick smile. "Do you think so? Oh, good." Consciously or unconsciously, he rolled his shoulders back just a little, emphasizing their broadness, and the solidness of his chest. He wondered how she'd look in a swimsuit...

Then, remembering what he was wearing, he decided to think about huttball instead.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 am

He shook his head. "I suppose you're right. Though that's going to leave you with my job." The man in the hat said with a soft sigh. "I'll get you a list of names, and you can go and convince them to join the cause." He brought his cup to his lips. "I'm too busy to manage both parts after all."

His eyes drifted towards Lyseil. "Maybe the lady here would be so kind to help you out with it?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 am

Lyseil nodded encouragingly to Niall, trying not to look too much at the chest he was showing off. Gosh, he didn't look that good back when we were younger.

"Uh... sure! I can help out." She wasn't quite sure what she just volunteered for her, as her focus was mostly on discreetly pressing a few things on her datapad. Camera... turn off flash... there we gooo...

---

Fluff-roll. Agility-Skullduggery to sleight of hand stuff on the datapad...: 3eA 4 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage
Goodness, Orokos approves of the lewd. :lol:
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 am

Ordinarily, Niall would have shut things down. But, after a few drinks, and with the attention from Lyseil, it all sounded a bit better.

"Well..." He turned easily, giving Lyseil a smile. "If Lyseil is willing to help, perhaps I can make the attempt." He chuckled softly, amused at the way she seemed to fiddle with her datapad when she was flustered.

----------------------------------

Perception! Spot the lewd!: 2eD 2 failures, 1 threat
ImageImage

Nope!
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 am

"Excellent! I have a couple in mind already" He hummed happily, a grin making it's way onto his features., though whether from agreement or from the fact that he noticed some peculiar motions from Lyseil,it was hard to tell.

"I'll send the notes over to your datapad...." He said, picking up a pad and pressing a few buttons to initiate a line of sight data transfer.

difficulty for the lovely Lyseil's skullduggery: 3eD+1eC 4 failures, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImage
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 am

"A couple already?" she blinked a little in surprise. "I... probably shouldn't be surprised you've already given this so much thought."

Her eyes widened as she noticed the link establishing, and Lyseil had a creeping feeling that Z had spotted what Niall had not.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:03 am

The playful wink she received, as she looked his way, might just confirm her suspicions but he didn't comment on it, sticking to the topic on hand. "The tricky bit was to get Niall to commit to the harder job." Zane mused as he waited for the file to finish sending, adding on a rather fake cough a moment later. "Not that I would ever do such a thing.'

The list they had was a short one, and still needed some fleshing out. It was certainly comign together though.

Ladies:
Lyseil Panteer
Sabine Kryze
Arali Zian
Tethys Carrack
Illyria Acaracn
Baesal Zyn
Teffa
Azura Mora

Men:
Niall Organa
Garth Wayne
Prirnu'dim'suazzo
Galen sol
Rev Devaroo
Aran Enfas
Oddyn Vizsla

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Some of the names on the list were familiar, some were not. Azura? Really? You want to get us killed, don't you? she mused at the selection.

"I'll see what I can do!" Lyseil put away the datapad, having gotten the names, and some pictures of Niall in his swimwear. "... I should probably check that it doesn't get in trouble with the brass somehow."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Niall studied the list for a moment, then winced. "Zane, the ladies side has three Jedi on it. And a woman we're investigating." At least he wasn't suggesting Layne.

He shot Lyseil a quick glance. "Indeed. And, ah..." He tilted his chin up, reddening again. "I should probably get changed, shouldn't I?"
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:50 pm

"Its not my fault that there are several attractive Jedi women here." He said with a shrug. "Anyways you should know as well as I, that being a jedi doesn't mean you cant dress up in attractive clothing." They should of seen the dress Tethys was wearing earlier.

"I'll get you some more names though, as I meet more people." Its not like he had added Vera to the list or something after all. "Maybe someone like Doctor Rexa would be interested?" He mused to himself.

"I'd appreciate that Lyseil." He beamed at the the princess, before turning towards Niall. "You should, and do keep that. I'm sure you'll find some use for it in the future."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 pm

"Quite." Niall said, one eyebrow raised as he vanished back into the changing room.

This time, he wasn't gone for long. He came up dressed in his Republic uniform, looking as sharp as ever. "I should probably be going." He looked at both his companions, Lyseil and Z in turn, giving them a nod. "Thank you." He said, his tone warm. There was still a bit of a haunted look about his grey eyes, but they'd manage to divert from the unexpected pain of hearing about his sister's killer.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:34 am

She gave Z a sceptical glance. "You can try to convince her then. I don't want her to hate my guts later on for having asked about it."

As Niall came back, she gave a small nod. "Uh yeah..." Lyseil cleared her throat. "I should probably get going too. It's pretty late."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:45 am

"Probably best, I've never had a particular problem with being hated." Zane replied with a easy smile.

"But have a good evening you two. I'll keep you both updated on how things progress." He reached up to tip his hat to the pair. "Sleep well."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:11 am

Niall nodded, his lips quirking. "You too, Zane."

As a gentleman, he would wait briefly to walk Lyseil back, if she wanted him to. The news of the evening had made him pensive and quiet, though, even if swimsuit antics had somewhat cheered him.

/exit
Niall Organa

Previous
Forum Statistics