Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Hello Nurse! (D9, Early Evening, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:41 am

He brought his glass up to take a sip, a warm smile on his lips as she laughed. "I think it's more along the line of you're a little hard to reach. Beautiful, intellectual, and how you put it you likely seemed a little aloof. I'm sure you had more then your fair share of admirers. But it takes a lot of courage to approach a lady like that, and there aren't a lot of men out there that have it."

"I know, you've got a good head on your shoulders. Their might be some regrets, but pining after the impossible? Well, it doesn't get you anywhere." There was a small pause, as he let his eyes drift towards the ceiling. "But there is no harm in a few questions, it helps you test thee waters?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:46 am

"I didn't think I was that intimidating," she grinned. She herself had usually just played it off as not being pretty or interesting compared to the other girls her age. "Not often I've been called aloof though... hmm..." maybe there was something to it? It wasn't like she wasn't friendly or chatty, but... suppose there was some wall she did put up there. It just wasn't a very obvious wall like the one people like Azura put up.

Leaning back in her seat, Lyseil crossed her legs in a more relaxed posture and gave the contents of her glass a gentle swirl. "What kind of questions?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:44 am

"Its hard to judge what others see you as." At least it was in his experience. "But then, who knows. You could of been all elbows and knees when you were young. More fae forest creature, then princess."

"Here I thought you'd be the one asking." He replied with a soft laugh. "As the one without too much relationship advice, though I suppose we could trade..." Zane turned his eyes towards hers. "One for one?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:56 am

She chuckled at that. "Now I won't deny I might've been a handful when I was younger. I did spent a lot of time outdoors, especially with my uncle's dogs."

"But, sure... one for one sounds better. One part asking all the questions make it feel too much like an interview, and I've already done one of those. Never again," her smile turned wry as she recalled her encounter with Nixie Gladstone. Never again. "Hm... what did you mean when you said Niall should have more exes before settling down? I mean, I don't see why you think having a lot of exes is a good thing?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:59 am

"I suppose it's pretty easy to imagine, they way you perk up at the sound of adventure. Sneaking through cities to go dancing, and involving yourself in covert investigations." There was a bit of teasing in his tone, but the small smile was still on his lips.

"Its, not really a lot of exes. I cant think he's dated all that many women in his life after all" his hand reached up to run at his beard. "To answer you though, it's just my impression that he doesn't quite know what he wants. That he mixes up his desires, with his responsibilities. That's partly why he's fighting this war, and not serving in a political position, alongside that other lady."

"I guess I just think he needs to try new things, fall in and out of love a little."

He looked her way, and his lips spread into a sly smile. "I'll ask something easy. How many boyfriends have you had before?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:15 am

"I didn't know she was involved in politics... I thought she was a jedi?" No sooner than she had spoken those words, she realised she might've said too much. Stupid! Her lips pressed together briefly as she brought the glass back to them for a quick sip.

Though she took her time to swallow that little morsel of gin & tonic, to buy time to answer. "Huhm... one? No, scratch that. It probably doesn't really count. I mean, it was a pretty short thing. Couple of years ago, I was kind of together with this guy... two years older than me, and well, I don't think it was a real relationship as such. We would hang out together, fooled around a little in private, but it wasn't anything serious. Guess you could call it a brief summer-thing? It was more like two teenagers being a couple because everyone else was a couple, so you're just kind of going with the flow of what everyone else is doing, if that makes sense?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:18 am

"She is a Jedi, but she was that peace summit with the Empire two years ago. So she has always had some interest in politics." The question was answered because it was asked, but the look he gave her said, he wouldn't say more unless she really wanted him to.

"It makes perfect sense, though I suppose the closest I came to that, was a bit of late night shanagains." He offered her a wry smile. "I was a bit too elbows and knees to catch any girls in my early teens." The glass was brought to his lips. "Never been with a man before." That was an interesting tidbit, and it rather explained a few things.

"Its a good thing then that you have no interest in me. I'm not the type of guy you need to even try and date." Reaching up his hand, he took off his hat, and set it on the table in front of him. "So then, what's your favorite color?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:26 am

She did raise an eyebrow on the statement of never having been with a man. It was... well, it wasn't something she had asked about.

"Now, I never said I had no interest in you," Lyseil corrected. "What I said was that I was setting my boundaries, because as I said then, there's still much I don't know about you. And because you are Niall's friend..." she cleared her throat, "I'm just not the type to get involved too quickly like that."

At least Zanebry's question was an easy one this time! "Green! Hah, that's an easy question," the young woman grinned, obviously pleased with herself. "Hmm... apart from dancing, what other talents do you have?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 am

He hadn't expected her to answer, it was more an observation then anything, and could of quite possibly been wrong.

"My mistake then." He replied dipping his head in apology. "Though I suppose that is wise. Getting involved too quickly can create a whole mess of problems." His lips quirked into a wry smile. "Though I suppose you're about at the point where you know as much about me as Niall does, more or less."

"Ah, then it seems my guess was a fortuitous one." The bathing suit had been a difficult choice after all. "Well, you know I play guitar, and I believe I mentioned the piano as well... Singing, was mentioned as well..." He pursed his lips. "I cook if you count that. General sleight of hand, card tricks, juggling, things of that nature. Impressions too, though that's just for fun really."

"There are likely a few other things too, that just didn't come to mind." He looked her over with a slight smile on his lips. "I suppose I'll return that question to you, ant talents?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:32 am

"More or less?" she chuckled. "I was of the impression you two were closer than that."

Lyseil tapped her fingernails gently against her glass. She hadn't quite finished the drink yet. "Quite the prodigy you are. I might have to ask to see these impressions someday." Her lips formed into a soft smirk. "Let's see... for me, it's playing the violin, painting and drawing. I'm decent at hunting too, and if you're ever going to a quiz-night at some drinking places I'm a pretty good team-mate! Oh, and I'm a fairly decent dejarik-player." Her shoulders shrugged. "I've passed some time with card-games, but I don't think I quite got the hang of it yet. Cooking... well, I know how to cook simple meals out in the wilderness, but I'm not sure I would say that it makes me a good cook."

The last of the gin & tonic was drained from the glass. "Don't eat dewback though. Tastes horrible, and the meat is way too stringy and hard to chew. So hmm... Niall mentioned that you two worked together on stopping Project Evolution together. Is it a story you would want to share? I mostly know what's publicly known about the case."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:34 am

"I'd say we are, he just doesn't like sitting around asking questions about me." His lips curled into a sly smirk. "I ask a bit harder questions of him though."

"My sister plays the violin, well one of them." He offered her a smile. If I had a piano, I'd say we should play together sometime." The list of skills were quite impressive though and he nodded his approval. "Maybe if you ask really nice I'll cook for you sometime. I cant garuntee it will be what you are used to in your palace though."

At the mention of project evolution, he ran a hand through his hair, a frown makings it's way into his lips. "I suppose that depends on what you want to know, I mean I dont think even Niall knows all of it. Putting the end to that was a year of my life more or less?"

"And I should point out, it might cost you a few rather private questions." He offered her a mischievous smile. "Still, if your willing to pay the cost, I'm willing to talk. What would you like to know? Anything in particular?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:44 am

"If you can find a piano, sure, I'd love to! Believe it or not, I do have my violin with me in my luggage," her smile was almost a little embarrassed. It wasn't often she sat down and talked like this, but... she was enjoying it? Z was an interesting person, and so far she didn't mind answering the questions.

Truth to be told, at least to herself, Lyseil was coming to consider him a friend. One of her few.

"Hmm... alright. I think that's a fair trade, as I understand it was a particularly sticky situation. All I know about it from Niall is that you put in a lot of work for it, refused recognition for it, and got a medal he thinks you're keeping in a drawer somewhere. So, all in all, it sounds like you did a lot of good work that's gone unrecognized."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:12 am

"Even, if not I'd like to hear you play. In all likelihood though, I'd be lucky to find a synthetic keyboard that could be tuned appropriately." It wasn't ideal, but it would do in a pinch.

He would of smiled, if he could read her thoughts, that was quite nice of her. Though he would of likely asserted he wouldn't be a good one.

"I just did what I thought was right." He assured her with a light laugh. "Though I'd be a liar if I told you I didn't have my own motivations. As for the medal, I suppose I could show you were I keep it. This whiskey has started to kick in."

"I suppose I should start with what it was though, which was an experiment to weaponize the rakghoul virus, and use it against certain parts of the population."

He looked her over for a moment... "So the other day, before I told you my motives, when we were dancing and I whispered in your ear. What was the first thing that passed through your mind?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:29 am

"Don't push yourself, ok? You can always show it some other time, when your legs are better," she said, with a touch of firmness to her tone. "Besides, I'll have to ask for a dance at a later date since I don't think you should be dancing tonight."

Her fingers resumed the gentle tapping against the now empty-glass as she listened to Zanebry, and her eyes widened with disgust and horror. "Blood of the Queen, that's terrible! I knew it involved some experimenting on children, but... that just makes it even more horrific. Goodness... what a relief to know that was stopped, at least." How horrible people could be, to kidnap children and experiment on them with one of the most terrible mutated diseases in the galaxy - which there was still no solid cure for.

Her face tightened a little at the next question. "... Hm... I'd be lying if I didn't feel alarmed for a second. But, I figured Niall wouldn't be friends with someone who'd... take advantage of a lady. Still, it's partly why I made my stand then, about boundaries, to show I wasn't a pushover: one of the things I have picked up on the less civilized worlds on the Outer Rim - sometimes you just got to posture a little to make a point." The expression relaxed again. "Sorry, I shouldn't have been assuming things then."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:00 am

"We'll make it a date then." He replied, hiding any disappointment he might feel. "On the condition I dont go dancing with any ladies tonight." He smirked. "As for the leg, it's ok for a short jaunt to my room, but only if you're interested."

"Refill?' He asked glancing at her glass. "Yes, the corporation responsible was more in love with money, then they were with morals. He'll, most of the initial leads came from a man that intended to steal it. As well as a few other places."

He shook his head. "It took more days then I like to admit to put it all together. I suppose you're wanting to hear more about the mission itself though?"

"I wouldn't take advantage of a lady, though I admit I was probably misreading a bit into the situation." Most people didn't lend them their trust so easily. "No need to apologize though, I wanted you to set those boundaries. I find sometimes I need them."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:06 am

She mused with a playful smile. "So you might dance with men then?" Lyseil chuckled. "I kid, I kid. Doesn't seem like your style? As for the medal, it's no rush. It's not going anywhere, after all?"

At the offer of a refill, Lyseil nodded with some hesitation. Not because she didn't want a refill, but she didn't want Z to push himself too much. Still... she couldn't coddle him. He seemed to have too much pride for that. "If it is no bother, please. And yes, I would like to hear about the mission." Another nod.

"Maybe we were both misreading a little. It happens, but it seems we've cleared the air on that now, yes-yes?" Lyseil said with a smile, showing that friendly nature of hers easily.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:31 am

"I've danced with Niall." He replied his smile equally mischievous. "Likely not, unless I attach it to a droid of something." Maybe it would make M look more distinguished?

"Well, then if you dont mind. I'm going to surprise you." Zane offered before draining his glass, and slowly rising to his feet. Whiskey was a good cure for whatever ails you. "Well, there was three parts to it, the facility was a rather large one after all. Niall can likely tell you better then me, at least in his portion of the initial mission." His walk over to the bar was slow, but it wasn't all that far, so he managed it fairly easily. "He was in charge of shutting down communication, another tea led my a Jedi friend of mine was in charge of security, and me and my tea invaded the labs."

"It didn't go as planned." He muttered after a moment. "I had to hire mercenaries, and one of them a Durasay Mixo brought another faction into the mix. Mandolorians, though they had some connections to the empire... So did Durasay Mixo, and the rest of the crew he worked with I later found out. Nothing I could really prove. But..." He shook his head.

He let out a breath and shook his head, before going about the task at hand. "The infiltration went smoothly, until the Mandolorians showed up. They threw a wrench into everything."

There was a pause in the story, as he glanced her way. "What are your feelings on sour?" Zane asked before he started mixing. "It is better that the air is clear. Though I should assure you, that I'm still attracted to you." He finished, his tone turning a bit teasing.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:06 am

"A droid with a medal might be quite a funny sight," she giggled at the mental image of a little astromech unit rollin' with some pimpin' bling on its chassis. "Surprise me? By all means, go ahead then. I'm curious what you might think would be a drink I like."

The revelation that the senator was involved with the Empire was... concerning, to say the least. She had had a favorable impression of the Pantoran so far, and his aid in stopping the suicide bombing had been vital. "That's... very distressing. A Senator with possible ties to the Empire is something... really-really bad." Her brow furrowed in thought. It was a really dangerous thought, to follow that idea too far. "... Isn't that something that should be looked into? Alert the SIS, or something?"

Damn Mandalorians. When you're used to being a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. Lyseil though wryly as she gently chewed on her lower lip.

"Sour? Hm... not too sour, please." Now she was curious of what he was mixing together. "I... I'm flattered, Z..." Lyseil tucked away a lock of her black hair behind her ear.

"Guess I should be honest and say you're not exactly unattractive yourself?" she chuckly shyly.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:47 am

"I've got a few in mind, I just need to figure out which." He mused as he worked, though at this point he was still mainly considering ingredients.

"The Galaxy is full of bad things... Senator Mixo, is just one of those. I'm not sure of his goals here, if I were you I'd be wary of him though." At the mention of the SIS, Zane's lips quirked into a half smile. "I already have, I've mentioned the Senator several times to Claire, though I don't know much she has looked into him. It's been a busy campaign."

The point about sour was stored away, he'd need to remember that "As I was saying though... It was when the Mandolorian arrived that things really went bad, they had us trapped against the doors to the Lab, which were sealed tight, and they'd also taken control of security. If it weren't for O'nera; that jedi I mentioned, sacrificing herself to open those doors, all of us might of died, Niall included."

Drink finished, he poured himself another measure of whiskey, and turned her way. "You'll have to forgive me if I don't tell you about what went on behind the doors to the lab... None of it was pretty, or kind. Suffice to say we got what we needed, and destroyed the rest. Putting an end to that facility." Though there had been others.

Making his way back over to her, he passed her the glass, which had a vibrant maroonish liquid inside. "It's called a Bramble."

Stepping back around the coffee table, he took a seat once again. "Thank you, Miss Panteer, For a moment or two,I'd been worried you didn't like what you saw." He pursed his lips. "I have to wonder though, what feature do you find most attractive in a man?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Lyseil nodded thoughtfully. "Hmm... I worked with him in stopping those suicide bombings with the Resistance. He didn't strike me as a suspicious or dangerous person then - he does have a very strong aura of authority though." She wasn't defending him, but rather explaining her experience with the man in question.

"I can try looking more into it, since I seem to get along well with the Turtle's mechanic and pilot," I think?, "discreetly, of course!" Her smile was reassuring, but Lyseil also had a natural air of confidence to her. Maybe it was some noble thing, or just her being so damn sure of herself in some cases. "I'm... sorry to hear about that. I guess she saw that her sacrifice would save the lives of many... it sounds like a very jedi-thing to do at least." Though she wasn't sure if her cousins in the Order would've done the same, but from what she remembered of them they were such dorks.

As Z returned with the drinks, she straightened up with interest to see what he had mixed together. "Oh, this looks interesting! Bramble? Like blackberry bushes?" As before, she sampled the drink's scent before taking the first sip. "Mm.... it's good!"

Z's question warranted another sip from the cocktail. "Uh... hmm... that's not an easy question to answer, you know." She lowered her eyes to the Bramble for a moment. "I guess it's the personality first before I start looking at the physical? Like, are they a good person who you could trust to stand up for you in a sticky situation, the kind that tries to do the right thing..." her lips quirked in a smile, "you're nicer than you give yourself credit for, I'd say."

"And, well, someone who takes care of their appearance. Not a complete narcissist, of course, but I'm not interested in guys who can't even be bothered to groom themselves. And, a nice smile and good laugh is nice too. So... I suppose it's only fair that I turn that question around to you now, if you find that a satisfactory answer."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:51 pm

"Oh, he struck me as those very same things... At least when I was working with him. " It had been everything that happened after that had truly changed his opinion of the man. "And I think at least parts of him want to do the right things, just not all of him." The rest wanted to make a profit, to solidify power. "So I wouldn't blame you, even if you were defending him."

"I wouldn't bother? The mechanic is a new addition to the crew... As for the pilot. I think he is trapped in a place where he cares for his friends, even if they make some of the worst decisions. o could be even if you walked to him you wouldn't learn anything." He shook his head, a little sadness behind his eyes. "It was probably something along those lines, though part of me still wishes she hadn't done it. I don't think that will ever change." If Lyseil had shared that last comment, Z would assure her that Jedi were for the most part, were indeed dorks.

"Exactly like that." He replied with a warm smile. "I thought it a good match for your fae childhood. Or at least what you've told me of it I take it that it's not too sour?"

Settling into his seat, Zane's lips curled into a slight smile. '"It's easy to say that when you've never been on my bad side. Not that I think you'll ever get there, Lyseil." A soft sigh escaped his lips. "Maybe one day you'll truly pry away some of my secrets though, and that might change your opinion. until then though,thank you, it's truly kind of you to say so."

She had left herself open to it, so it would be rude not to oblige, wouldn't it? Slowly rising his eyes to looked into hers, his lips spread into a charming smile. "You. Everything that is you," He offered softly, his voice tinged with complex emotions. The illusion was shattered a few moments later though, as his lips spread into a amused smile. "My apologies, Lyseil... I couldn't help myself."

"I suppose though it's personality? Looks and the like will turn my head, but there are a galaxy full of pretty girls out there." He'd kissed more then enough of them to know that. "I don't know if there is a particular part of someone's personality though, only that I enjoy it." There was a brief pause as he look a sip from his drink. "Kindness stands out, now that I think of it."

"A beautiful smile doesn't hurt though, and I also like a Lady that makes me work for her affection." He looked around the ship. "I think that's a bit because I enjoy putting effort into things..." His lips quirked into a smile. "And long hair, that's something I missed in my last girlfriend... I just like running my hand through it."

It was question time again, and he couldn't help but pause thoughtfully. "Your favorite way to relax?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:23 pm

"Not too sour, no," she chuckled, nodding approvingly, "just sour enough to be refreshing. Really nice choice." She felt pretty certain she could taste some blackberry in it too.

Then Z turned on the charm, and Lyseil looked almost like a deer caught in the headlights of an approaching speeder, with those doe-like amber eyes widening a tad... Deers didn't blush as prettily as she did though. Then with the shattered illusion, with his apologies, she blinked. "Wha... hey!" her cheeks puffed in annoyance. "Now you're just teasing me! Hmph!"

Turning her gaze away, she tried to regain some of her cool by taking another sip of the Bramble. "Meanie..." she murmured, though guessing by her smile, she probably didn't mean it. At least not fully.

"Hmm... so you like a challenge, is what you're saying," Lyseil laughed softly, and tossed her hair a little. Which may or may not have been done on purpose. "Let's see... favorite way to relax, hm. You'll probably think I'm a dork now, but I do like to read in my time off. Not sure if it's my favorite way to relax... it's a hard choice between that and playing music, or a walk outdoors. At least back home, there's something really pleasant about going for a walk - take the speeder away from the bustle of the cities and to some of the more remote places of the Glaurus Valley and just enjoy the quiet of nature. No people, just... quiet sounds." There was a quiet fondness in her voice as she spoke of Alderaan and it's natural beauty.

"Right, question." She said after a brief moment of quiet. "... Where do you see yourself in the future?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:44 pm

"I always find something refreshing nice after I've slept most of the day away." He had figured she might feel the same.

"Maybe a little." Zanebry admitted with a slim smile. "Though I'd admit what I said wasn't exactly a lie either. A bit of a line, but not a lie." If she was another woman, he might try slipping a bit closer, and reaching a hand towards her hair. There was a lot about her he found attractive after all.

"Perhaps it was a bit mean though." He agreed bringing his own glass to his lips to take a sip. It was likely best if they left that conversation where it was.

"Well you might be surprised but I do quite a bit of reading too, I prefer it honestly over holovids." He gestured to the screen across the room. "That's mostly there for the sake of any guests I have, at least now days. So, I went call you dorky, at least about that." The way that she talked about Alderaan rather made him want to see it, and he found he was actually considering accepting Nialls invitation.

"I dont often think about the future, Lyseil. Though I suppose I'll continue to do what I've been doing." His lips quirked into a wry smile. "Unless I find a woman who can manage to tie me down, enough people have told me I should do just that."

"Sunrise or sunset... which do you prefer?" Was the follow up question.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:25 am

"A bit," she remarked in agreement about his 'mean-ness', but she was fine with letting that part of the conversation go too... it could quickly turn really-really awkward. In truth, she was greatly enjoying this moment of talking and drinking... but Lyseil didn't quite have the guts at this point to openly admit she liked his company and found him attractive too.

There was no need to make things more complicated than it already was, right?

"Mm, holovids are nice, at least some of the older stuff, but yes-yes, reading is nicer!" Lyseil gladly agreed. "... I won't call you a dork either then, Z." She did give him a playful wink at that. Some would probably think him less 'cool' if they heard he was the reading-type.

"Hmm... why a woman to tie you down though? I mean, why not because that is what you want?" her lips quirked as well, not quite as wry as his but definetly teasing. But she didn't push too much as she instead considered his question a little before replying: "Sunset. I like the transformation of it, the gradual change into colors like orange, red, and pink, and how little dots of light from the stars eventually pop out more as the colors fade away."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:04 am

"I do enjoy the older ones." His definition older was likely a little different then Hers though. "And I admit to a certain fondness for cuddling up with a lady and watching one, though for me that usually ends up with kissing, among other things." He returned her wink with one of his own. "I think the dorkiness of reading has more to do with what you are reading, over reading itself."

"We're in agreement there then, sunset is by far my favorite. I think my answer half comes from all the bad memories tied with a sunrise though." He added softly, a half smile on his lips. "That might be why I so often try and sleep through them."

The question wasn't exactly a easy one, and he paused thoughtfully before answering. "I suppose I've never really considered myself marriage material." He offered it after a moment. "So I never considered it a possibility. Maybe if I met the right woman, and we really got to know each other?" He shook his head.

"Favorite type of date?" If they were on the subject of love life, might as well.

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics