Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D1 ME] Soy Cougar

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Jax paused his brow furrowed "That....isn't a happy subject. Lets just chalk it up to I fucked up and didn't trust myself in command anymore. Needed some time to get myself right and once I was out on my own I found other responsibilities. I never thought of the Republic as my clan not as a whole anyway, not the same way you likely think of your clan. My squad was my clan." his voice went a little quiet it had been almost 10 years since that incident but it still tugged at his heart when he thought about it.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 pm

Nai considered him carefully as she chose her words. "A man without a clan is a lonely one. They are lost to you?"
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader
Theme | Profile | Turtle Crew

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.
Languages: Basic, Cheun, Durese, Huttese, Mando'a

Aliit is family. It means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten
Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 pm

"True words and yes they are lost to everyone, not just me." He smiled though trying to lighten the mood, no need for it to be as dark as his thoughts "though I have a partner who I trust with my life so I guess you could say she is my clan now." He looked at her "What of you do you get to see others of your clan often?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 pm

"Often enough," she nodded. "Some of them are here to fight, many are other places. Not everyone can be here, for reasons."
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Sabine listened, but didn't butt in. "Josephine, really?" She picked up on the oddest tidbit apparently. "What is with men and stripper names for guns? Met a man who called his blaster Venus." She seemed to gladly trample over the current discussion.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Jax opened his mouth and made a sound of false indignation "Josephine is a wholesome woman don't talk about her like that. Venus sure, Venus is a stripper name but Josephine is a lovely name for a companion that's gotten me out more scrapes than I can count." He huffed

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:42 pm

"I met a Josephine once. She could dance." Was Sabine's simple response, winking at the two other conversation partners.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:44 pm

Nai snickered openly, unable to hold it back since Sabine popped a question that had nagged her as well.

"What kind of guy names his weapons?" she said, shaking her head with amusement.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:50 pm

Jax crossed his arms frowning though observant folks would note his eyes were alight with amusement "Nothing wrong with naming a good blaster, she's worked for me with little trouble for the past 9 years." He said petulantly not actually minding being the butt of a joke. "People name their ships why not other important things?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm

".... I will not name my tank top, no sirree. It's a really comfy one too." She smiled. "Sorry Jax, it's just been bugging me for the last hour." She smiled, and leaned back, her hair not yet damp, thankfully.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:58 pm

"I don't name my weapons. Never named a ship either." She smirked. "Rifle's been with me for years, but I don't think it needs a name."

Nai looked at Sabine with a raised eyebrow. "What about your armor or gun?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:59 pm

"Its comfy but how many times has it saved your life?" He asked a touch defensively.

He regards Nai "well what do you call the ship you flew in on? Does it not have a name?" He asked slightly confused almost all ships hed encountered had a name.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:09 am

A hot shower, some warm food and the Jedi totally named Darius was feeling like a new man. It was easy to get a room assigned with his fellow Jedi vouching for him, and now he could relax until he was needed. Maybe kill some more Mandalorians, just to stay sharp. Yeah that brought back good memories, so he smiled and looked around the room with his usual cocky swagger.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:11 am

"It's called the Turtle," she shrugged. "Name was there long before I joined the crew."

Nai took notice of the new entry.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:16 am

"The turtle, turtle, oh!" He exclaimed remembering the name of the other ship involved in this morning's operation "you helped break the blockade right? Thanks for the help, I'm the captain of the Midnight the other freighter that was involved in that operation." He said with a smile.

He subtly took note of the new guy, not too many Jedi with that kind of swagger.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 am

"Would you believe me if I said that it actually did save my life once?" She asked sincerely, before lighting up. "The Turtle? That seems like an odd name..."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:49 am

Jax regards Sabine "That sounds like a story to be told over drinks." He said only slightly skeptical but he never passed on a good story.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:39 pm

"I've heard worse names," Nai shrugged. "Would rather hear this story of yours though."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:53 pm

"Really? Worse names. Huh." She stretched her arms wide. "You guys have to wait until drinks though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Jax chuckled "so want to grab some drinks and swap stories after the workout?" He asked both women jovially. It'd been a bit since he'd sat down and just shot the shit with new aquantinces. Too worried about traitors and such in the outer rim.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:53 pm

"Sure. Sounds good." Nai nodded, looking back to Sabine to see what she wanted to do.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:58 pm

Sabine shrugged. "Sure, I'm free after. No plans yet."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 pm

he nodded "good then, its settled. Now lets get these workouts always gotta stay at the top of our game right?" he said as he went to a treadmill and started getting some cardio in. Still in ear shot if they wanted to continue talking.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics