Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D1 ME] Soy Cougar

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 am

Sabine finished her warm up routine, which was mostly some runs and some prep punches. Her father taught her it's best to always be ready for combat, so it wasn't worth to develop a specific pre-battle workout. She still adhered to that teaching. She only wore some workout clothes, though her blade was still by her side, as she waited for her opponent/conversation partner.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D1 ME] Soy Cougar

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:48 am

Likewise, Nai had dropped her armor for now, and sported fitting but comfortable clothes for a workout. She still kept her pistol at her hip, since hey, it's still a warzone, along with her ritual blade.

"Sabine Kryze," she greeted in confirmation, her voice as husky as it was in the holo, with a strange mixture of accents. Thought she'd be taller.
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader
Theme | Profile | Turtle Crew

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.
Languages: Basic, Cheun, Durese, Huttese, Mando'a

Aliit is family. It means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten
Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:52 am

Sabine replied in Mando'a, her accent a bit rough. "Suy co'gar Miss Cadera." She smirked as she answered. That voice, damn. She finished her short work out, and pulled a few stray hairs out of her view. "Nice to see you in person. Still blue though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 am

"Su cuy'gar," she nodded, taking note of Sabine's deficiency with the tongue, but not commenting. Considering how Mandalorians worked, not everyone would grow up speaking it like a native tongue. "Hah. Still blue, yes," Nai chuckled. "Less blue for you."

"Rough first day?"
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:57 am

"Could've been worse. Shot at, kicked at, spat at. The usual." She seemed to take things in stride. "Yeah... sadly blue doesn't look as good on me as you." She let out a small laugh, then started going towards a free area. "Up for a spar then? Or did I scare you off already?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:01 am

"Similar to my day then," she smirked slightly, and quirked an eyebrow at the last remark.

"Scared? Hardly. This is just a spar."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:03 am

"Glad to hear." Sabine raised her right arm a bit, threw a few punches, then settled into a brawler's stance. "First impression of it all?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:03 am

Jax wandered into the gym area of the rec ready for a nice unwinding workout after the day he's had more stressful than anything else. He wore his tight white tank top and loose shorts with comfortable athletic shoes his dog tags hanging around his neck. He nodded briefly to the Mandalorian he had met earlier in the day and observed her blue companion for a second hm pretty woman has pretty company.

he wandered over to a weight machine and started his weight set.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:11 am

Nai stretched her arms and rolled her neck to loosen up, before settling into a different stance from Sabine; short space between the legs for faster movement over tougher balance, body facing away from Sabine to narrow the opponent's view of places to attack... and some points of attack.

"Let me see what you got first."

---

D1 ME Fluff. Spar with Sabine. Sistah! Cool for Iniative: 1eP+1eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImage

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:15 am

Sabine was slower on the uptake, her stance a bit more sluggish, though she hoped to compensate with a mean right hook instead.

OOC: Init
D1 ME Init - Cool (Presence): 3eA 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImage
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 am

Nai saw Sabine ready to move, catching the hints of an incoming right hook. Her stance allowed her a faster reaction time, and she intercepted the hook by stepping in close, leading with an elbow towards Sabine's solar plexus.

---

D1 ME Fluff. Spar with Sabine. Victory for the booty! 2 advantage from Initative to get 1 Boost. (one roll for the entire match): 3eA+1eB 5 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

(we're playing it out after getting one roll each since we're not actually beating eachother up :lol: )

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:26 am

Sabine huffed, as the hit connected. Stupid distracting voice. Nonetheless, she managed to connect to her shin with a kick, sweeping it a bit.

She looked down at the blue woman while holding where her hit connected. "You are no slouch Cadera."

OOC: Fluff brawl!

D1 ME Fluff brawl, 1 boost from 2 advantages from Init (not actual combat): 3eA+1eB 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:31 am

The Cadera warrior couldn't stop herself from falling, but she managed to minimize the pain from hitting the mat, and she was quick to get back up again.

"Not bad for someone younger. The Republic let you buy your own drinks yet?" she teased the younger woman. Best to keep clan-remarks out of it for now, considering the situation of the Kryze.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 am

"Ha, ha, you need one Cadera? Then I guess, you should be blue enough for the Republic to consider you their own." She extended a hand to help the woman up, but it seems it was unnecessary.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:36 am

Nai grinned, still clasping Sabine's hand even if it wasn't nescessary to help her. It was nescessary for the sake of bonds between warriors. "If you buy, I don't say no."

"Strange, despite my skin, none in the Republic considered that of me when I was there before."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:36 am

between his sets Jax looked up and watched the women spar well not the most skill hand to hand combatants I've seen but I wouldn't want to go hands up with them. he thought as he observed.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 am

Sabine held her Nai's hand not letting go either. "Well... let's see how things work out. You're a true mercenary, asking for a drink on the first date already?" She winked at the woman in jest. "Well, you're blue enough for me, for now. If neither of us ruins it, we might not shoot at each other during this campaign."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:45 am

Her smile faded a slowly. "I don't envy your position with your clan." She was now more aware of the non-Mando that was keeping an eye on them.

"Guy over there. Know him?" Nai switched over to Mando'a without looking over to Jax.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:56 am

Sabine shrugged. "It's easy when I know none of them." She glanced at Jax. "He helped defuse an incident today. We found a deserter from the Kryze forces. Some kind of Tobaga, last of his clan he said."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:58 am

"Toboga?" Nai repeated, obvious surprise in her voice. "Not many of those around... I travelled with one here. Where is he now?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:01 am

Seeing Sabine look at him he nodded back and gave the woman a small smile before returning to his work out, the entertainment over and he didn't want to stare even if they were a pair of gorgeous ladies.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:02 am

Sabine nodded. "I heard a Craw mentioned? Possibly same Craw?" She asked curiously. "We dropped him off with the officers here, I assume SIS got his hands on him."

He glanced back at Jax and his flexing. Why did only the good looking people go to the gym? Maybe he should ask the Jedi about that. Seemed like a mystery up their alley.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 am

"Craw Toboga, yes," she gave a nod of confimation. "For such a small clan, I doubt it's more than one Craw Toboga running around." Thankfully. We have our hands full with one.

"SIS though... might make it trickier to meet with him. But I think Craw would want to meet another of the Toboga. Will have to tell him later."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:14 am

"He seemed like a tough bastard. Deserted when he was told to kill kids." She cracked her neck. "Want me to see if I can arrange something?"

She started stretching a bit. "So, tell me about this Craw. From the impressions, he seems to be a character."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 am

"Would be appriciated... would be more important for him than me." She nodded in appriciation.

Though she winced slightly at the follow up. "That's... a long story. Guessing the old man didn't fill you in on it after the holocall?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Next
Forum Statistics