Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D1 ME] Soy Cougar

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:26 am

"Nupe." She offered simply and then tried tying her hair into a ponytail... and failing. Too short for that, but too long to ignore. Stupid hair.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 am

Nai watched Sabine with a bemused expression as she failed to do up her hair.

"Ah... well... hm, I think I might need that drink for that story."
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader
Theme | Profile | Turtle Crew

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.
Languages: Basic, Cheun, Durese, Huttese, Mando'a

Aliit is family. It means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten
Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:31 am

Sabine gave up. "Stupid hair. Won't grow any longer." She tucked some strands in. "You tease."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:55 pm

"I tease?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow up as she kept a playful smile.
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:57 pm

"Apparently." Replied Sabine with a smile, before moving towards the weight machines. "Leg day or arm day?" She asked the woman.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 pm

"Leg. You?" She followed along Sabine's pace, nodding to the man who had been observing them. "So not much relation to the rest of the clan. What about other Mandos?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 pm

"Let's do that then." She sat at one of the machines, and started to strap in. "Not really... unless you count a few assassins and hunters when I was younger. Dad had a way of pissing people off. Besides that, nothing much." She gave a nod towards the man who she met earlier that day.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:26 pm

"Always rough when your family causes trouble," she murmured with sympathy as she found a spot. "Getting to know old man Kyr'ad is a good start. Honorable man. Tough as nails too."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:30 pm

"Personal experience?" She asked casually, as she started pumping her legs. "He seems like a decent sort. Met a few like him in the military. Helped a lot."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm

"Not so much myself..." she grunted softly at the first push with her legs.

"Craw. Had a pretty shitty life. No father, a mother not winning any parenting awards, no family really worth bragging about. Not surprised he ended up such a mess." A slight pause. "He's trying now. Doing his best. Guess he's finally realising the meaning of Aliit ori'shya tal'din (family is more than blood), now that he got people looking after him."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Sabine paused for a moment. "Huh.... sounds a lot like me." Her delivery was quite blunt, as she leaned back, and started thinking.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:51 pm

"Don't envy you that life, having seen what it's been like for him."

She paused to look at Sabine. "Maybe you two should meet. Can talk with him about and maybe introduce him to the Toboga you found?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Sabine Kryze wrote:"Let's do that then." She sat at one of the machines, and started to strap in. "Not really... unless you count a few assassins and hunters when I was younger. Dad had a way of pissing people off. Besides that, nothing much." She gave a nod towards the man who she met earlier that day.

Jax nodded back as he racked his weight, his arms were like jelly but doing burnouts sets will do that. He only had about 55 pounds on the bar but by the time he had finished he could barely lift it.

He quitked an eyebrow at the woman, questioning if it was ok for him to come over or of they were in the middle of important conversation.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Nai'tiri Cadera wrote:"Don't envy you that life, having seen what it's been like for him."

She paused to look at Sabine. "Maybe you two should meet. Can talk with him about and maybe introduce him to the Toboga you found?"

"Yeah, might be worth. When I was young, I admired Mandalorians. Then later, I grew to hate them. Annoying, brash, ugly bullies, you know? Fight for glory, kill for money, never bother to take up a cause that is worth fighting for." She did another pump. "I'm realizing... I never knew Mandalorians. Time to change that. Better to judge something I have already seen."

She saw Jax' glance, and turned towards Nai, questioning. She was fine with the man, but wasn't sure if the blue one wanted the conversation secret or public.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:00 pm

"Not denying it, many of us are that. Kyr'ad and Jicoln though set the example of being better."

Catching the look, Nai gave a nod. Sabine had said he had helped out earlier so he was probably good.

"Su cuygar," she greeted.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Jax wandered over to the women and nodded to Nai "hey Jax Dolross." He said with an open smile extending a hand to the Chiss. He then looked at Sabine "Sergent Kryze right? Good to see you again. You two put on a good display earlier."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Nai gave his hand a firm Mandalorian squeeze. "Nai'tiri Cadera."

"Thanks. Much more of a shooter than a brawler myself. You?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Jax chuckled a bit at her question "I don't know the first thing about hand to hand combat. I'm much better with my Josephine, Josephine is my blaster rifle, than with my fists but I really shine if you get me in a cockpit I'm deadly in the space or sky. You don't seem republic, mercenary?" he said after giving the woman a look analyzing her bearing and how she fought.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 pm

"Mandalorian," she clarified. For her that was different than being a mere mercenary. "You with the Republic military too?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 pm

"Ah I see, apologies for the mix-up." he smiled a bit "Not anymore just a smuggler these days though I still have plenty of acquaintances in the navy, here honoring a promise to an old friend helping to break blockades and such had to deal with that already actually." he said recalling the morning's excitement. "So what brings a Mandalorian to our side of things, ignore my ignorance I know little about your culture."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 pm

"We honor the promises made in the past. Not everyone is like those aruetiise we are fighting here."

Nai rested her arms ontop of her knees as she took a break from pushing against the weights. "If you know nothing of Mando'ade; don't try taking the armor of fallen ones, be they friend or foe. Fast way to get Mandos from both sides here to take you out." She gave a look to Sabine. "One of the locals got caught for that today."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:05 pm

"Arutiise? what does that mean?" He asked getting a general meaning but was curious more about the specifics "Thanks for the heads up, is their other equipment fair game, is it just the armor? I have no interest in being offensive but sometimes you gotta field strip the fallen for supplies."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:17 pm

The red eyes narrowed. "Try not to. For many Mandos, weapons and armor are what they have to pass onto their children." Already won, why loot your opponent of his last honor?

"Means.... well, it means a lot of things. You are aruetii because you're not Mandalorian. The Kryze we're fighting are too, because they betrayed the promise of Mandalore."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 pm

He nods "makes sense, I know it sounds bad but this is war sometimes in the field you run low on stim packs, grenades, and other combat essentials. Its just survival at a certain point no need to loot weapons or armor in most cases." Jax looked contemplative "hmm I think I understand its usage more now, so its not inherently an insult but I imagine very insulting to call another mandalorian."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 pm

"Something like that," she nodded. "Get used to hearing it from the other Mandalorians here."

"Why are you not Republic anymore though? Why leave your clan?"

Nai'tiri Cadera

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics