Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Dark N' Stormy (Day 1 Early Afternoon)

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 pm

"Chet of Clan Cadera. Black hair, human, usually wears a mask to hide his, uh, face." She left out the pretty part. "He uses a slugthrower rifle. He's hard to miss."

The Mandalorian shrugged. "You would have to promise her a fleet."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:08 am

"Black hair, human, peculiar sense of style." He raised a eyebrow and smirked at Vera. "You've got good taste." Zane finished his tone a bit teasing.

That brought along a soft chuckle. "Probably. Too bad I don't have a spare fleet sitting around. Maybe I should stop blowing things up, and collect them.instead."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:10 am

Vera's face turned a bright pink and she looked away. "Enough! I could break your nose in an instant, Zanebry!" She folded her hands and leaned forward, her head still turned. "I don't think you could ever not blow things up. It's part of your personality."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:35 am

He couldn't help but grin at that, still he raised his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. I don't want to visit the medbay today." Z said as he raised his glass to his lips to take a sip. "Explosions can be a personality trait?"

The man fell silent for a moment as he considered that. "Well, here's hoping it's a fairly unique one."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:09 am

"Smile of yours would look a lot of worse with missing teeth," she grumbled. She sighed and looked at him with a solemn smile. "Hey, I'm sorry for saying that." She tapped her leg awkwardly as she was left with nothing else to say.
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:37 am

He shook his head, and waved away her apology. "Don't worry about it Vera. You're allowed to say what you will about me." The young woman had earned at least that much.

"I know as well as anyone how many problems I get into. Heck, even how many problems I've caused. Or at least been accused of." His lips curled into a amused smile. "I'd be happy if you didn't knock my teeth out though. Implants are expensive."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Vera's smile turned a bit brighter but it was clear that she still felt guilty over her words. "It's better than being boring and having nothing ever happen, Zanebry. There are some men out there who will never hold a blaster." She then bared her teeth for a brief second before simply curling her lips. "Teeth implants are unsettling for some reason. I can't quite place it."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 pm

"Some people out there would call that a good thing, hell there are likely plenty of people that would be happy if I never held one again." His lips curled into an amused smirk. "I don't think I could ever come to terms with being that boring though. Years of excitement must of spoiled me a bit."

"Yeah, they really are. Most other cybernetics or implants I don't mind, something about the teeth though." He frowned softly. "I guess they are more personal? Or it might be because I see teeth and lips and smiles, and I start thinking about kissing."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 am

"You without a blaster? Well, that's more likely than you outside of a suit."

She perked a brow. "Always about the kissing, huh? But anyways, yeah, more personal is probably the right word, Zanebry."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:17 am

"If I recall,you've seen me outside of a suit Vera. Though I suppose I didn't have a blaster then either." He mused, bringing his flask to his lips to take another sip.

"It's not always about kissing, generally only when a attractive woman I'm interested in is involved." He sighed and shook his head. "And honestly, while I still appreciate a beautiful lady. I dunno, I'm not sure if I get the same enjoyment out of the chase anymore."

"Though I'd appreciate it if you kept that to yourself."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:08 am

"Right." She gave him a smile. "I think you get the point, though."

Vera leaned back into the couch and looked to the ceiling. "Really now? What could have brought that about? I mean people do change, I guess."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:27 am

"I dunno, probably a heap of things. Being in a extended relationship, at least for a bit chief among them." He smirked. "Or it could be I just got tired of the type of woman I used to always date, and I'm looking for something new."

"Not that I'll likely stop regardless,it'd scare people if I did I think."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:13 am

"Extended relationship, huh? What ended up happening?" She turned a bit red. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:21 am

"Yeah, it lasted a little over a year. Naveera and I, if you remember her." They had worked together during project evolution after all.

He sighed. "It just didn't work, not in the long run. She wanted me to retire, settle down somewhere, things like that." His lips curled into a wry smile. "As you can see I'm not ready for that. Not yet, not sure if and when I'll ever be."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 am

"Really? I didn't peg her as the committal sort either." She turned a bit red over her judgment and took one more swig from her swill of a beer. Once she had composed herself, she gave him a small smile. "Children might do that to you. Not to one of the Mando'ade, though, so maybe not for you either.'
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 am

"Youre still cute when you blush." He mused, mostly to himself, he would be slow to admit it but, Zane had really missed Vera over the year or so.

"Maybe." A light chuckle rolled forth from his lips. "I can't help but shake the feeling is make for a terrible father though."

"Anyways, is the galaxy even ready for a half dozen or so miniature versions of me?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:24 am

"That's what Chet says," she mused. It had been partially out of affection for the man, partially as a guard against Zanebry's charm, and parially out of reflex. "Goes with the red dress, maybe?"

Vera smirked. "And then they would sire more children and the galaxy would become overrun with versions of you in a few generations."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:54 am

"And the dark hair." Was Zanebry's smooth reply. "You really should wear it for that Chett fellow one of these days. He might just like it."

"Horrifying thought now isn't it. More of me running around, causing all kinds of trouble all throughout the galaxy, and not just in one part of it." He chuckled. "What would the galaxy ever do?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 pm

"I'm not sure. He likes the typical Mando'ade woman and we are not known for femininity." She gave a warm smile nonetheless. "I could try it, though."

Vera shrugged. "Better than a bunch of Clan Kryze or Clan Varad running around."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:23 pm

"I don't know, most of the Mando'ade woman I've met have been more then feminine enough. Maybe not right out on the surface, but if you know where to look, and don't mind risking the occasional punch, it's there."

He shook his head and chuckled. "I can't argue with that logic. So I guess that means I should get started... Eventually."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:58 pm

"Maybe. But you also have mostly dealt with Mando'ade on Nar Shaddaa. The ones that drift around the galaxy are different, Zanebry."

She shrugged. "Well, you know how my people are surrounding family. But you have to be ready, Zanebry. Otherwise you'll end up failing them."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:06 am

"You'd know that better then I." Was the simple response. "Though I would point out he us dating someone who spent a lot of time on Nar Shaddaa."

"Yeah, that's the truth." He said with a soft chuckle. "And I've been doing enough failing already."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 am

Vera gave a slight smirk. "Fine. You win that one, Zanebry."

She came closer on the couch and gave him a light pat on the shoulder. "Ah, man. I didn't mean it like that." A beep came from her commlink and she groaned. "Seriously, now?" She got to her feet and looked away in embarrassment. "Duty calls, I guess. But hey, we'll be in touch, alright?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 pm

"I think if we kept count, I'd be winning most of the time." He mused with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"No worries, go save the galaxy Vera, I'll be around, and if nothing else you know where I park my ship." He offered her a playful wink, followed by a wave. "I want to see a thirty foot statue of you by the time we're done here."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 pm

"That's why I don't keep count," she quipped back.

Vera gave a quick, mock salute. "At the bottom of the statue, it will say, 'Savior of the Galaxy.' Well, maybe one of them, at least."
Nekoinu

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics