Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D2 ME] Passing the bar

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:12 pm

"Yeah, but keep that bit to yourself. They like to keep it quiet." He continued conspiratorially. "Honestly, I don't think she is too good for him, he needs someone able to reel him in a bit more. But that's just my opinion on it."

"Oh yeah." Z replied with a smirk. "Not, that it's entirely a bad thing, mind you. But, he can go on about Galaxy Commando for hours. Even saw him dress up as Ja'red Foekiller once."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Yeah, but keep that bit to yourself. They like to keep it quiet." He continued conspiratorially. "Honestly, I don't think she is too good for him, he needs someone able to reel him in a bit more. But that's just my opinion on it."

"Oh yeah." Z replied with a smirk. "Not, that it's entirely a bad thing, mind you. But, he can go on about Galaxy Commando for hours. Even saw him dress up as Ja'red Foekiller once."

"Reel him in? Is that even possible? I'm pretty sure he'd fist fight a destroyer if it were up to him." She smirked as she spoke, then shook her head. "Galaxy Commando... is that the one with the Wookie sidekick?" That was not helping. There's always a Wookie sidekick.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:52 am

"Sure! Niall might be all commanding when it comes to military life, but in his private life he is a bit of a pushover. One moment fist fighting starships, the next doing dishes while watching the kids, because the wife said so,"

"I think so?" Z offered vaguely. "Honestly, I've never really watched them. So I'm a bit behind when it comes to stuff like that. so I just know the main character grimace's alot. It's where Niall gets the habit from."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Sure! Niall might be all commanding when it comes to military life, but in his private life he is a bit of a pushover. One moment fist fighting starships, the next doing dishes while watching the kids, because the wife said so,"

"I think so?" Z offered vaguely. "Honestly, I've never really watched them. So I'm a bit behind when it comes to stuff like that. so I just know the main character grimace's alot. It's where Niall gets the habit from."

Sabine let out a small laugh. "Sounds like you spent way too much time thinking on this. Are you that invested in his personal life?" She smiled as she asked. "Ah.... well, that makes two of us. I wasn't really in the point in my earlier life to just drop by a holo theater for some fun."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:34 pm

"Nah, not really. I just spend a lot of time listening, and watching. A bad habit of mine I suppose, but it keeps me occupied." He smirked. "Though I think Niall is pretty easy to read honestly. He lets the big heart of his pull him along."

"I'd say we should get together and watch something sometime, but I wouldn't know what." He raised an eyebrow. "Unless you had something you wanted to see."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:26 pm

"Listening? Oh, should I be worried then?" She smirked. "Not that there is much to listen to me. I am exceedingly boring."

She frowned. "Perhaps? I have no idea what is good or not, to be honest. Maybe we should ask the captain for tips?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 pm

"You're far from boring Sabine, whether you believe it or not." His lips firmed a teasing smile. "A bit rough around the edges? Sure. But that's just adds a bit of spice. As to if you should be worried? Well..." his smile turned mischevious. "That depends on you."

"Couldn't hurt." Z mused after a moment. "If you want to be in charge of that, I'll look into refreshments."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics